• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DXM Subthread] First Time

Cheap, easy excuse? Try anywhere from about 800-1500 milligrams. Then try and say that again.

Thats a different thing... I meant that DXM is affordable and easy to get, giving people an excuse to get fucked up.
BTW Its been 1 hour and 30 mins since I took 300 mg of DXM and im starting to feel weirdd...this is becoming very hard to type...
KMy trip is starting... should I smoke some bud right now? or wait?

speedstickman said:
Thats a different thing... I meant that DXM is affordable and easy to get, giving people an excuse to get fucked up.
BTW Its been 1 hour and 30 mins since I took 300 mg of DXM and im starting to feel weirdd...this is becoming very hard to type...
KMy trip is starting... should I smoke some bud right now? or wait?

smoking up never hurt for me when i used dxm, especially with the nausea... i have upgraded to lsd since then

which i am tripping on right now :)

cool man, im tripping hard right now too
I feel like everything is spinning...
I just gave me a light show in fron of the mirror and it was awesome
haha
Hows your LSD trip going?? let me know if you wanna chat or something :DDD

o my I just smoked a bowl
and I am tripping balls... Never felt like this before! its so strange...

Hehe, on 300mg? You may have a slight intolerance, or perhaps a CYP2D6 enzyme deficiency. If you end up tripping for WAY longer than you're supposed to, that's why. ;)

Its 1:09am right and I took the DXM at 11:40. I ate a chicken sandwhich from jack in the box like 20 minutes before taking them. So far havent really felt anything. About 30 minutes ago my head was itching really bad then my face started getting hot flashes

I was thinking about buying the same shit today but I decided to wait and read up on some stuff here before I did something stupid. I'm glad I didn't buy it...I hate nausea.

There are many threads on such matters- have a search ;)

ok i drank half a bottle of delsym(148mL 5oz) at around 8:15 cali time... it is now.. 9:30.... i drank the other half of the bottle........
i ate at 5.
at 9 had some milk...
I have yet to feel any affect.:(

i feel drunk... :/
should i feel this??? i wanna feel better i wanna hallucinateeee!!
XP

my tummy hurts less...
music FEELS fuzzy O.0
ahh i can feel it...
kinda feels like im on ex thoo

Delsym is not a good choice for a DXM trip. It is time released due to the polisterex. That is why you probably don't feel much and it makes you feel worse too.

ugh i didnt like it.. it hit me 2 1/2 later my stomach killed.... i woke up up feeling all drunk. i drank some milk and threw up... ive never had a bad trip with any kind of drug until now.. ugh :/ i dnt think dxm is one fer me...