• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

3-A059-B61-19-E3-4655-933-E-6-FB18-C7-E1-DBB.jpg

Always easier when you can get your hands on the real deal.
I thought Actavis changed to Accord 5 years ago… so these are either very very old stock or fake

Just got these Bensedin Diazepams (from a place that has been reliable in the past) and they look pretty fake to me. It doesn't have the usual red/blue colour scheme on the back

Anyone had ones like this before?

IMG-20220510-115921-019.jpg

Nah they changed the packaging but those are still likely to be legit. I've had the same ones.

OK cool. Did you check with Wedinos? I've sent one off just to be sure

I didn't, I just heard/noticed Galenika changed all their blisters recently. They also passed my taste test (both Diaz and alplrazolam) which ain't quite as sciency, but I trust it personally. Post the results here though, I'm interested to see.

I used to think that but yellow 5mg fakes are really common. Can't see anyone faking the 2mg ones though!

and they have rest of the sticker with details of Pharmacy and a patient name on package 💪🏻

Got some knock off Xanax today. 1mg ALKO 1 tablets which I think have a small amount of flubromazolam in there. I've had 14 since 11am and I'm coherent as fuck. Still slightly chilled but angry I got bumped! I was expecting Ksalols!

and i think i know from what source cause got bumped aswell ;) but i didn't manage to eat 14 of them, after trying 1 from each strip i've thrown them to bin.

It's bad HR but I suppose I've waited an hour between taking each pill. I'm feeling pretty chill and sleepy now but certainly not what I would be if I'd taken 14mg alpraz. This feels more like 50mg valium.

It's bad HR but I suppose I've waited an hour between taking each pill. I'm feeling pretty chill and sleepy now but certainly not what I would be if I'd taken 14mg alpraz. This feels more like 50mg valium.
Diazepam is a funny one for me, 'coz I can take a whole box and feel nothing but sleepy. They're golden when you've got a hangover though. Which is all I pretty much use them for.

Just got these Bensedin Diazepams (from a place that has been reliable in the past) and they look pretty fake to me. It doesn't have the usual red/blue colour scheme on the back

Anyone had ones like this before?

IMG-20220510-115921-019.jpg

These were genuine, for those interested.

Got some knock off Xanax today. 1mg ALKO 1 tablets which I think have a small amount of flubromazolam in there. I've had 14 since 11am and I'm coherent as fuck. Still slightly chilled but angry I got bumped! I was expecting Ksalols!

The last Alko-1s I had, one strip was Flubromazolam and one strip was nothing/no active component. Avoid this brand completely is my advice

I thought Actavis changed to Accord 5 years ago… so these are either very very old stock or fake
Yes mate, the Actavis name was changed to Accord around 2017. From info I have seen online, those Actavis diazepam are more likely to be Etizolam tabs, This screenshot was taken recently at an online market.

Ordered some diazziezzzzz and a couple of strips of zoppies for good measure. Really hoping the come tomorrow.

This is going to be a test of my self control. If I get them and black out for 2-3-4 days and end up with no pills (like has happened before!) I think I need to accept I can't do benzos.

Fairly confident I can stick to 10 or 20mg a day though...

As Bensedin seems a bit dodgy at the moment, do you think Apaurin is a better choice?
Wedinos are still showing Bensedin as genuine. I just checked the Wedinos site and the first samples page had 4 entries of Bensedin diazepam which all passed the diazepam test.