• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

what kind of music are you producing mate? and how can you hear it with all the bellringers?

Last edited by a moderator:
The one case of devine justice imho is with the American guy called Harry Harrington, he was a gay bloke that caught 2 crack addicts breaking into his house, he was what the gays call a "bear" which means his huge & into wrestling UFC stuff. These two junkies got the living daylights beat out of them & he kept them hostage for 5 days, even more "sad" for them he was a gay sadist & raped them over & over in the bum, think Pulp Fiction scene but even worse. That case has never left my mind as in my view it is perfect justice & they got 100% what they deserved.

Brutal buming & beating justice FTW.

It's fake news: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/two-burglars-predator/

Have you put down the crack pipe yet zop? Judging by your latest posts you're in a dark and dangerous place and if you keep it up someone innocent is going to get hurt as a result of your drug use, don't let that happen.

Any website I can get sterile needles for IM ket? I'd rather not have to make my way to a pharmacist for needle exchange. Cheers.

you could incorporate the bellringers in the music, house for crackheads, they usually love to stay in the house anyway and the bellringers are guaranteed, free of charge, not really free of charge but you only pay once for the song :LOL:

nice mate, are you into sound design or do you sample stuff for composing? I know my way pretty well around the MPC softwares although the new ones, never had the ocassion to play around with the oldschool MPCs, beside the mpc software I know fl studio and somewhat a little from cubase, for me all the DAWs are pretty much the same, I just don't know where some features from cubase are localised

BIT OF A WARNING!
Due to some "Holidays" that have taken place lately, you might get some rather strong B "Up Norf"" & elsewhere, so in the spirit of HR and keeping peeps alive, just watch yerself if they claim it to be "New / Good / Banging / Mad" etc. stuff to you.
Those who IV, I'm sure you know the score, but do a foil-test first ;)

@morpheuspapaverus - Hahaha :D That maaayyyyy be a bit too much for those on it,or DMT :p
Oh, btw, anyone interested on what music I make can find my SoundCloud on my profile I think. If not just lemmi know :)

I'm planning on getting a nice mic soon so I can start sampling (I've an array of instruments and other shit I can hit with a spoon.... like a cat's food bowl with a bit of water in it that I sampled for my Sound Production / Engineering / etc. class I did yonks ago, as I had to make a track involving sampling.... That was fun, but the track is long gone :( )

Hey guys. Getting a mini tolerance to morphine. Only taken 30mg max so far. I'm not really abusing it just interested what are usual recreational doses say if an addict had these three bottles of Oramorph can anyone describe what would happen lol

5ml = 10mg

Hovering around 20-30mg doses. Yeah addiction is a concern but I've got severe inflammation pain all over my body from this neurosurgery I had. So got to take it to bear this

4 lick rock & it is ssssoooo nice.
The gear I just finished, same stuff I had yesterday & that is really nice too. Went to have a shave earlier & I have no pupils, it has been so long since I had 2 items for £15 & they are both upto this high quality.

When the white is sssoo sweet tasting & truly burns like how crack should & the gear is all fishy / dirt taste.
I'm quite pleased with myself right now.

Hey guys. Getting a mini tolerance to morphine. Only taken 30mg max so far. I'm not really abusing it just interested what are usual recreational doses say if an addict had these three bottles of Oramorph can anyone describe what would happen lol

You got no fear of addiction yet, the first habit someone picks up takes quite some time to get so I say just kick back & enjoy it.
The first habit I got took around 8 weeks of daily smoking & then it wasn't that bad to kick, that oral morphine I've had before was nice, it was a bit different to smoking #3 in the effect & it was a really "clean" high off it, I personally prefer the gear from the street but I still had the bottle off my mate, the gouge came on really clean & for what I paid for it I was quite pleased.

Don't worry about getting a habit off that stuff Inso, I swear down the chance of you getting a decent rattle off it is so slim, just kick back with it & drink up I say. This is the right kinda weather etc too for that ROA, the sun is nice coming through the window with a little bit of breeze, I'd park myself nice on the sofa, some chilled music (maybe the 1st Portishead album) make a few roll up's in advance & then fill my belly with the NHS goodies.

I swear down I'm NOT jealous one bit...............honest.

It is a decent buzz. Codeine I find to be boring at high doses, makes me too sedated. Oramorph however is more energising.

The GP would quite rightly never give me this on a long term basis so I'm not too worried. I'm in a lot of pain but trying to enjoy the relaxing buzz of the high dose opiates, which is nice enough. If anything I find it interesting exploring different states of mind.

The other week my stepmum (cancer patient) gave me a few strips of Oxycodone ER 20mgs when I had nothing myself. Oxy has a much more powerful, pleasurable, alluring high compared to Morphine IMO. No wonder they have an epidemic in the US, handing them out so easily. It was like nothing in the world could ever matter again. It scares me that it's possible to feel that way with no actual stimulation at all.

It was like nothing in the world could ever matter again. It scares me that it's possible to feel that way with no actual stimulation at all.

The draw of decent opiates right there.
The first thing that really got me when I began using them was how I could be happy to stick something like QVC on & be happy to watch it all day.....oh yeah industrial amounts of smack in my system.