• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

So you think overall the quality in B and rock has improved @blondin?

What about other regular users? Would you agree? There's likely still no point in me using B due to my crazy tolerance brought on with the methadone.

I remember reading about bumper crops of poppies fairly lately; do y'all think this is the likely factor?

DNMs doing my head in at the moment. It seems way more complicated than I remember from ~2017 when I last bailed, but in all likelihood I just have way less patience and free time to spend fucking around with pgp, tails, crypto etc. Getting close to trying to cold cop, which would be insanely dumb around here (had a bit of success in Bristol, but it's pretty obvious what's what there), but managed to resist so far lol

For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence I'm prison, they gave him 4 years. At least I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control, he was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and killed himself. He's locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.
fucking hell. i was wondering where he was. i'm glad he's somewhere he can't continue his self destruction. hopefully he will be able to use this time productively.

For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence in prison, they gave him 4 years. At least, I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control.He was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and kill himself he is locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.
Shit happens. Sorry for your mate. K ain't very moorish, you gotta be taking the piss

If it walks like duck, eats like a duck....cmon lads, yous know better

Injecting K into the groin...this guys gotta be wired. If he's any sence he'll cook up a nice speedball

2 bags folks, not had a tooter like this from 2 bags in ages. It's got me itching real brutal.
Dont know if this has fent? Cos of colour yellowish? If you got h on foil and if its colour yellowish with brownish beetle on foil, then its almost guranteed to have fent there. Has happened to me before and i HATED FENT. HORRIBLE DRUGS! My tooter residue is colour brown/black on it.

Dont know if this has fent? Cos of colour yellowish? If you got h on foil and if its colour yellowish with brownish beetle on foil, then its almost guranteed to have fent there. Has happened to me before and i HATED FENT. HORRIBLE DRUGS! My tooter residue is colour brown/black on it.
Hardly any fent in uk heroin yet it seems thankfully, although ofc it's prudent to be on guard for it

For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence in prison, they gave him 4 years. At least, I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control.He was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and kill himself he is locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.
holy fuck, last i spoke to him, he was pissing blood, shit man, you leave these forums for a bit and come back to all crazy news, glad he's off the ket, was doing him no fuckin good, but battering someone? jeepers, poor story all around with a bit of a silver lining with the ket.