• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Experienced RC and well very stimulating called Bu last night. Very interesting also little scary but been experienced long time with body rush.

hardtack

Bluelighter
OK seems I wanted to have good experience but at same time should have used allot more caution. This takes me back to one of the best known RCs 2C-B and that did give some wonderful trips. Nice part of it back then
not overly strong and never re-dosed. It was happy and trippy experience. Really had fun but did not test it back then and that was foolish> I absolutely knew the proper dosage and went super safe with only 15 MG back in the day. Fun move and happy experience with Girlfriend who lived to get stoned Indica weed. Ok lets now jump to this so called Brand new hard as rock crystal. Well nothing out of the ordinary , not even a harsh bad taste..kind of bitter. Ok this is going to be basically up[front-- I believed was probably old stale Ethylone re-named. So micro dosed a tiny bump ---no burn & no smell? Hmmm?.... OK got to be BUNK but then about 2 to 3 minutes tiny slight rush. Ok I thought maybe need more? Another micro bump to be very safe cannot be more than 25 mg. Now getting that euphoric feeling of standard coke this is weird . Now gets pretty interesting because making me hyper and huge urge to clean all the dishes ( you know what else does that) ----allot of energy. Absolutely no empathy or desire for music; Ok not cool...thats what you definitely get from old RCs. Now the stimulation is hitting the heart pretty hard and that's getting scary. No other RCs other than old nasty Butylone does that. So got the boost in stimulation and heart feeling like big crack hit. Not good....but I am thinking this does give Meth little run for the money? So about 4 hours later still totally unable to settle down no way on Earth of falling asleep. So that's leading up to finally crashing but still having heart throbs. So I will say too I think I kept bumping as well but very very tiny amounts. So I'm here not doing anything and ok. Perhaps I should be happy with one or two and wait for 3 hours between them next time! But definitely very very stimulating and felt it in the brain literally HUH --my opinion. :laughing::drool::Mario party: