Info EZ guide to POST Pics

darvocet21

Bluelighter
The simplest site is postimages.org
Takes about 4 minutes 2 sign up for a free account and upload the picture there from your phone. Then you see the picture and under it you get a whole bunch of links. Take the second one, click on it there's a box on the right to make a copy and then come back in here... See that little image in the rectangle of a landscape when you are composing something to post, sitting just to the right of the chain link icon? Click and paste link inside the 2nd line of the box that opens up (ignore the first, which has a similar link icon because you don't need it you're giving them the address of the photo which includes the link) hit "Insert" and you're good to go. Add text if you want and push post.

Last edited:
Okay then call it your photo link which you copied remember? It's on your clipboard and if you do nothing else between leaving the photo hosting site and returning here then when you open the picture icon and click your cursor in the second line of the box that opens you will PASTE it. My mistake to call it code it's the "Direct Link" to your photo. Since photographs aren't hosted by Blue Light they have to be hosted on another website, so in a sense the photographs are both there and here at the same time. Cool huh

Here you go here it is visually. Here's a two-step process of how I posted a screenshot of the above including the place when I drop in the link:

Postimages.org after you upload an image and click on the second link which is the address you're going to bring home to bluelight ⬇️
Screenshot_20211017-181631_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Bluelight.org image box for posting. OPEN and paste where I've circled. And then click insert and post reply. BAM
Screenshot-20211017-181103-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm starting to wonder if I'm making it more confusing. But that's okay

Last edited:
Imgur app is the easiest once you have a handle on it. Set images to hidden for an easier time with stupid comments and stuff.

Imgur app is the easiest once you have a handle on it. Set images to hidden for an easier time with stupid comments and stuff.
I would but I already vowed to wage Eternal war against Imgur

Wait hold up a sec. Let me put my ice chips down.

I already vowed to wage Eternal war against Imgur

Yeah, about that, they contacted us about breaking all your links to other image hosting sites, so expect to be screwed in 4...3...2....

But seriously, this is a very good effort. If you want to clean it up a bit, make sure it works for mobile users (majority of our members) as well as laptop/desktop, then I'd be very happy to steal it and put it in our FAQ so it doesn't get lost among all the other threads in STH :D

office-space-lumbergh.gif

Yeah, about that, they contacted us about breaking all your links to other image hosting sites, so expect to be screwed in 4...3...2....

But seriously, this is a very good effort. If you want to clean it up a bit, make sure it works for mobile users (majority of our members) as well as laptop/desktop, then I'd be very happy to steal it and put it in our FAQ so it doesn't get lost among all the other threads in STH :D

office-space-lumbergh.gif
Yeah I could probably tighten it up for you. Any word on those bluelight.org stock options?

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not sure why you aren't getting paid for this. We certainly haven't stopped your paychecks or anything, maybe there is an accounting error. Btw, can you move your desk to the basement? And, can I borrow your stapler?

200.gif

Once you set up your postimages account once you've gone through the verification process of clicking on the link you can forget about your password. I reset my password every time I have to login again why remember a password when it's super easy just to get a new password