• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids F-Phenibut Megathread

Yes, thanks for checking in and glad things are getting more manageable for you.

You said in the original post that you were dosing like 300mg-1g a day of f-phenibut. Were you generally dosing once or multiple times a day? Just curious to see a clearer picture of your dosing if you don't mind elaborating.

Yes, thanks for checking in and glad things are getting more manageable for you.

You said in the original post that you were dosing like 300mg-1g a day of f-phenibut. Were you generally dosing once or multiple times a day? Just curious to see a clearer picture of your dosing if you don't mind elaborating.

I was dosing multiple times per day 100-200MG each dose due to the short half life. I made the mistake of assuming the short half life would lead to a short withdrawal like they do with opioids. I was able to jump off without withdrawal for the few couple weeks of using and felt "safe" using more regularly and time just flies when you're on this drug. The one benefit is that I was able to make nice gains at the gym while on this and those still remain but overall not worth it.

Just a thought.... I never really had a bad withdrawal from gabaergics until I had been mixing benzos and phenibut for a bit. Together they really compound the pain of coming off either. I can do a bunch of either alone and come out unscathed but if I mix them, even just a little bit, I'm going crazy afterwards. I don't know if that's what you were doing but just a weird interaction effect I noticed.

Man I'm really sorry to hear you went through this.

However, and I want to be clear that I'm sympathetic, I've enjoyed using F-Phenibut 1-2 days a week on and off for the past 5 months with none of these issues and I think clearly it's how much you used, every day for 3 months, that was the problem, and not so much the drug.

I was glad both for your sake and everyone who wants to take it that your heart showed up fine and these were just withdrawal symptoms.

I mean with it being stronger than regular Phenibut and that already being so strong its obvious this stuff is not to be abused or taken more than 1-2 days a week.

Of course, none of us knows if even moderate use does or doesn't have bad long term effects but we do know that using it that often is going to lead to problems.

Once again OP, I've been a hypochondriac in the past, but I've actually overcome a lot of it and I can see in you more of how I used to be.

I'm on 700mgs of Fluro-Phenibut right now and it feels great, but I never use it more than once or twice a week, and as others have said, and as I have realized (though I foresee myself doing this possible "talking myself into using" with other drugs I want to try and might end up doing it again on here in the future..), I'll say the following:

Especially with these RCs, we don't know the risk, and even with a lot of the other drugs we talk about like Kratom, we don't know the risk as fully as well known drugs, so using these substances is not a place for us hypochondriacs unless we decide we aren't going to obsess over it LOL (easier said than done).

I ended up using it the first time without realizing it was an untested RC, just thinking it was like regular Phenibut, so in that sense I'd consumed it before I had time to worry.

But I know damn well I'm taking a risk using it, and to some extent with Kratom, or regular Phenibut, or Prolintane, which are the new drugs I've tried since joining bluelight, and while it's really not a risk worth taking, if you are going to do it then just fucking do it and don't worry, or else abstain.

Abstaining is better, and who the fuck knows whats in this shit.

I hope it's not cancerous, I hope it doesn't cause heart damage, but who the fuck knows with this shit, and I know I'm better off abstaining.

If I start to worry about the damage I might be doing myself with it (or anything) then I'll just stop but any damage from using would already be done, but I doubt so far I've done much (I can't be sure though).

If I'm not that worried (and for some reason I'm not right now), I'll use it ocassionally.

No logic from anyone else will convince you it's safe when it's untested, and no logic can convince you it's unsafe if you are truly worried.

All these substances are a gamble, so what I've done so far, is I read what there is to read, and then I just go with my some combination of my gut instinct as to the dangers, and just my general curiosity.

There's nothing more to say on it, none of us know the dangers of these drugs.

But so far, I feel this stuff can be used ocassionally once or twice weekly in dosages up to 1,000mgs (that knocks me out for 14 hours though) and I feel safe on it.

I don't agree with the former poster saying you should never use more than 100mgs and that dose does nothing for me.

It's very euphoric, and I've combined it with alcohol, weed, nitrous, Kratom and Klonopin without ill effects but I would not suggest mixing it with CNS depressants like booze or Klonopin.

Use at your own risk or don't use, and I DON'T think it's good therapeutically cause using it regularly would get you addicted. It's more of a fun "once or twice a week" or less drug.

I don't agree with the former poster saying you should never use more than 100mgs and that dose does nothing for me.

I have extreme sensitivity to all GABAergic drugs. A gram of Phenibut would make me pretty sick and 1mg of Etizolam would send me to blackout... I'm sure there are other people like me out there who are sensitive to depressant drugs so that why I post my warnings.

Also, I think better safe, than sorry - we can always get high again, as long we are alive and healthy enough! :)

Its not about just an empty hedonistic high for me. I need relief from soul crushing despair. Kratom helps but I don't want to take it every day and I don't want to take any drug every day (ie antidepressants) which is why I am desperate to find some other drugs to cycle between the kratom because I get relief for one day with the kratom then sink lower in the two days off I give myself and I am going down at a faster rate then kratom is bringing me up.

Doesn't this fellow's tests showing up all clear after a long stint of continuous and heavy use bode well for its toxicity profile indicating that it is probably in line with its parent compounds baclofen and phenibut?

Like the first unintended human study.

Doesn't this fellow's tests showing up all clear after a long stint of continuous and heavy use bode well for its toxicity profile indicating that it is probably in line with its parent compounds baclofen and phenibut?

Like the first unintended human study.

It does make me feel somewhat less concerned about my sporadic usage of it knowing he used it EXACTLY in the way I would think would be the absolute WORST to use it and even though he THOUGHT he was having a heart attack he wasn't and was ok and I guess is no longer dependent on it.

Its not about just an empty hedonistic high for me. I need relief from soul crushing despair. Kratom helps but I don't want to take it every day and I don't want to take any drug every day (ie antidepressants) which is why I am desperate to find some other drugs to cycle between the kratom because I get relief for one day with the kratom then sink lower in the two days off I give myself and I am going down at a faster rate then kratom is bringing me up.

Well in my personal opinion then you are not going to get what you want with Fluro-Phenibut or Phenibut and for me I'd strongly suggest trying Klonopin instead cause that has REALLY helped my anxiety beyond belief and I've never had WD from it though I know it can be bad for some.

To be honest, I really don't understand your insane fear of trying benzos but not having as much fear of Phenibut which I think is worse.

Keep in mind I am talking about Klonopin and NOT Xanax as I have never taken the latter, but I think you should give Klonopin a shot for anxiety relief.

Maybe benzo use is more stigmatized in the U.K. than here in the U.S. and that's why you are so worried?

I'm not sure, but I don't think you need to be so concerned about trying Klonopin in particular rather than Xanax.

But I'm telling you as someone with anxiety and experience with F-Phenibut that F-Phenibut is more addictve than regular Phenibut so if you are sensitive to GABA drugs that's NOT the route to go down and you should NOT use it regularly.

I'm not sure why my telling you so many times I DON'T believe this will help your anxiety is something you aren't taking note of, or that I think Klonopin could help you.

I'm telling you, for treatment of your issues and NOT hedonistic pleasure Klonopin is the way to go FOR ME PERSONALLY.

Klonopin CANNOT get me high, like literally, I don't understand how it gets ANYONE high but I know it does for some.

For ME, all I get is excellent anxiety relief, no WD symptoms (again I know I am VERY rare in that regard), but the Phenibuts are HIGHLY abusive potentially and my experience is they are NOT to be abused.

I am happy to read you are doing well pinpoint. I enjoyed reading your first post about your experience with phenibut and this one was also interesting to read. I haven't heard much about f-phenibut. Never really had a desire to try it as regular phenibut hcl works just fine for all intent and purposes.

It seems as though after reading these reports as well as many others and taking my own experience with phenibut into account, although it no doubt wreaks havoc on GABA receptors, it is still just as safe for the body as a whole as any other gabaergic drug.

Here is Pinpoint's account on F-phenibut that I just read.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/842657-F-Phenibut-Possible-Heart-Damage?p=14332167

I didn't realize the fluoridated version was more euphoric. Interesting but good ole phenibut hcl is good enough for me in all honesty.

Mycophile I know we talked about it yesterday and although I agree with you klonopin is an amazing drug for anxiety it also is highly addictive and you are a very special case as most people have a hellish time attempting to get off of it. Stevie Nicks has talked about how horrible she thinks klonopin is and that it took her three years to get over that addiction. Klonopin made one of my friends suicidal while he was on it. Everyone reacts differently to different kinds of drugs.

Also personally I don't find Xanax to be any more or less insidious as both drugs are benzodiazepines.

Here is Pinpoint's account on F-phenibut that I just read.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/842657-F-Phenibut-Possible-Heart-Damage?p=14332167

I didn't realize the fluoridated version was more euphoric. Interesting but good ole phenibut hcl is good enough for me in all honesty.

Mycophile I know we talked about it yesterday and although I agree with you klonopin is an amazing drug for anxiety it also is highly addictive and you are a very special case as most people have a hellish time attempting to get off of it. Stevie Nicks has talked about how horrible she thinks klonopin is and that it took her three years to get over that addiction. Klonopin made one of my friends suicidal while he was on it. Everyone reacts differently to different kinds of drugs.

Also personally I don't find Xanax to be any more or less insidious as both drugs are benzodiazepines.

Yeah I know I've been an exception, but I still think from having talked a lot to Deioflaje that if he wants anxiety relief he's better off with Klonopin than Phenibut or F-Phenibut.

He wants something he can use regularly or semi-regularly and is more interested in anxiety relief than euphoria and I think he's better off with Klonopin for that.

Plus, it's more widely understood and if you get into trouble with it doctors know what it is whereas few doctors know about Phenibut.

It was weird though cause I did once go to an out-patient mental hospital for it cause I was cut off by my doctor (I got a new one) 5 years back, and they barely even gave me a taper.

The doctor told me something (I now think it's probably bullshit and feel he was negligent, but somehow his advice worked for me) that Klonopin (tapers itself) if you cut down slowly due to it's long half life, and basically he kind of was like: yeah, just cut your dose in half for 5 days or so, then cut that in half for 5 days or so, then stop, and somehow it worked.

I don't know why, or that it would work again though.

I also don't believe long term use is all that dangerous and have seen few negative side effects for basically being on it most of the time now for 15 years.

I mean I'm not ALWAYS on it, but I am not sure I believe people who think it causes dementia. I mean maybe it COULD be I'm not sure it's going to happen to most people who use it and I HATE doctors just cutting patients off and telling them they can't use it more than a few months.

For me it has a been a LIFE SAVER.

Someday I do hope to get off of it though.

And Pinpoints account of F-Phenibut was cause he used it everyday for months which is just crazy and abusive.

I'd NEVER use it like that and never use it more than twice a week max, and usually not more than once or even every single week.

Thank you for your post. This came up when I searched for fluorophenibut and heart. I was born with an extra electrical pathway on my heart (just recently discovered at the age of 32, it's called WPW and is associated with a type of tachycardia called supraventricular tachycardia) and sometimes on this substance I noticed a kind of pressure in my chest, around the heart region. I've used loads of stimulants but mostly benzos and opioids, I'm clean now thank god (not really god but you know...) but I'm still dabbling in some of these variants I've never tried before.

This morning I had my milligram scale put on oz instead and didn't really notice at first, I did thought it was more powder than I normally mix in with my water (it tasted horrible by the way :sick:). But before I drank it I realized that it was almost 1.3 grams which is way more than I'm currently on daily, which is roughly 400-600 mg. So I saved it for later in the evening, it's maybe 2 hours ago now since I drank it and I was recently biking to the store to buy some groceries and noticed this pressure in the heart region. But while writing this the pain or whatever to call it, the "feeling" had subsided almost completely.

So it checks out with your timeline as well and also with the physical activity. And when you wrote how horrible the withdrawal was for your heart and that you got tachycardia (my heart abnormality is associated with a type of tachycardia called supraventricular tachycardia) I got quite the scare. I'm getting off this now. I only ordered a total of 20 grams and it should be the end of it soon. So I'm going to use the last powder to taper down, I'm going to use some whenever I feel 'weird'. I'm completely drug free otherwise so it'll be easy to feel when somethings off.

Thank you for your post. This came up when I searched for fluorophenibut and heart. I was born with an extra electrical pathway on my heart (just recently discovered at the age of 32, it's called WPW and is associated with a type of tachycardia called supraventricular tachycardia) and sometimes on this substance I noticed a kind of pressure in my chest, around the heart region. I've used loads of stimulants but mostly benzos and opioids, I'm clean now thank god (not really god but you know...) but I'm still dabbling in some of these variants I've never tried before.

This morning I had my milligram scale put on oz instead and didn't really notice at first, I did thought it was more powder than I normally mix in with my water (it tasted horrible by the way :sick:). But before I drank it I realized that it was almost 1.3 grams which is way more than I'm currently on daily, which is roughly 400-600 mg. So I saved it for later in the evening, it's maybe 2 hours ago now since I drank it and I was recently biking to the store to buy some groceries and noticed this pressure in the heart region. But while writing this the pain or whatever to call it, the "feeling" had subsided almost completely.

So it checks out with your timeline as well and also with the physical activity. And when you wrote how horrible the withdrawal was for your heart and that you got tachycardia (my heart abnormality is associated with a type of tachycardia called supraventricular tachycardia) I got quite the scare. I'm getting off this now. I only ordered a total of 20 grams and it should be the end of it soon. So I'm going to use the last powder to taper down, I'm going to use some whenever I feel 'weird'. I'm completely drug free otherwise so it'll be easy to feel when somethings off.
Thanks for posting man. That's scary!

I have congenital heart concerns and I was interested in F Phenibut, but not anymore! I have used A LOT of phenibut HCL in many overdoses but never noticed any heart issues.

Good to know man. Glad you're OK.

I picked up 10 grams recently, and have had one decent session with it so far.

Started with 200mg, and redosed another 200mg about an hour and a half later. I have a bit of tolerance to Gabapentinoids, as I take 600mg-1.2g gabapentin daily, 40mg Baclofen every other day, and usually 1.5g phenibut every other day or every 3rd day.

This day I skipped my usual phenibut dose and dosed the f-phenibut around ~10am. I found it definitely potentiated my usual dose of 16mg Suboxone. Found it hard to get super motivated, but it was my day off and I definitely enjoyed the lounging about that I did.

All in all it was pretty much as typically described, quite similar to phenibut, but more sedating and less stimulating, shorter duration and shorter time to kick in. Felt like the effects started quickly, within maybe 30 - 60 minutes, and peaked for maybe 2-4 hours with a gentle and slow comedown.

Anybody else had any experiences with this substance? There are very few reports on it online, but after my one trial with it I have found it quite worthwhile, with possibly more utility than regular phenibut due to the duration of effects. I still definitely don't plan on dosing it every day, and will likely in the future try little bit higher doses, or experiment with combos with phenibut to see what kind of effects there are.

Felt like the effects started quickly, within maybe 30 - 60 minutes, and peaked for maybe 2-4 hours with a gentle and slow comedown.
Shit I got a tub off faa for backup. Tried it to compare it to the hcl and wasn't anything much different for me. Of course everyone being the same but different will get different effects. I tried it as I heard so much about it it was basically the same IME. Continued use of hcl.

Shit I got a tub off faa for backup. Tried it to compare it to the hcl and wasn't anything much different for me. Of course everyone being the same but different will get different effects. I tried it as I heard so much about it it was basically the same IME. Continued use of hcl.
To be clear, I'm talking about F-Phenibut HCL, which is a totally different thing than Phenibut FAA

Totally different substance not just a different chemical makeup