Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Favourite genre of film?

Generally sci-fi, horror and thriller, and various overlapping flavors (eg comedy) or combinations of all 3.

I love documentaries, science fiction, anything related to Dc and Marvel, action

Somebody definetly needs to start a horror thread.
Yes please I think I've pretty much seen every major horror film since nefaratu or whatever it's called the silent one

Yes please I think I've pretty much seen every major horror film since nefaratu or whatever it's called the silent one
There's aleady one but nobody ever posts in it so I just post in the film section.

Definitely horror, fiction and based on true events type movies. Comedy/sci fi isn’t my jam.

anything related to Dc and Marvel, action
So why oh why don t we have a thread devoted to comics- graphic novels etc???? I can even volunteer for helping with mod duties unless you are prevented against South Italians ( and honestly you should )

But anyway:
I like movies with people shooting at each other, for war related- gang related- drug related- western related reasons, as long as there are shooting I m in
I like biopics of musicians with serious drug issues ( I even watched and enjoyed the one about Motley Crue even if I hate that band with a passion)
I like movies and series and comics and everything related to Batman, Daredevil and the Punisher, I hope the new Daredevil serie is not gonna be BS. I also like the new Sandman thing.
I like stuff like " Never have I ever " and other girlie stuff but I pretend to watch them because of my wife