Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fenethylline / Captagon

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Anyone tried this or seen it?

If Channel 4 news is correct it's in Italy & most parts of Europe, mind you Sisa never made it over here from Greece so who knows.

If Channel 4 news is correct it's in Italy & most parts of Europe, mind you Sisa never made it over here from Greece so who knows.

Never tried or seen it, but it is a a molecule of Amphetamine linked to a molecule of Theophylline.
Theophylline is a Methylxanthine just like caffeine, and shares the wakefulness promoting effect while also being a bronchodilator.
After ingestion the two molecules are separated by enzymes.
So it should be somewhat similar to a combination of Amphetamine and caffeine.

Now it seems that sometimes pills are branded Captagon but contain RC stims.

bronchodilator.
To my limited medical knowledge that doesn't sound very healthy.

Hhhhmmmmmm.
I assumed by the name it was something from the Khat plant along the lines of MDPV / a-pvp. It's meant to be used in Syria & it makes people go mad, what I had heard it seems to make people behave like they have been smoking MDPV for 2 days. What you said makes me think this will be horrible & really wouldn't be very nice to say the least.

To my limited medical knowledge that doesn't sound very healthy.

Hhhhmmmmmm.
I assumed by the name it was something from the Khat plant along the lines of MDPV / a-pvp. It's meant to be used in Syria & it makes people go mad, what I had heard it seems to make people behave like they have been smoking MDPV for 2 days. What you said makes me think this will be horrible & really wouldn't be very nice to say the least.
There are rumours of RC stims being branded as Captagon, but even legit Captagon will cause psychosis if you stay up on it long enough.

Never tried or seen it, but it is a a molecule of Amphetamine linked to a molecule of Theophylline.
Theophylline is a Methylxanthine just like caffeine, and shares the wakefulness promoting effect while also being a bronchodilator.
After ingestion the two molecules are separated by enzymes.

Now it seems that sometimes pills are branded Captagon but contain RC stims.

Very interesting.

Is it also used to cleave off the amphetamine slowly and make it XR, a bit like lysene?

FTR any "official" amphetamine tablets you can source in the UK, largescale, which aren't like a tenner a pill even in bulk, is likely fake. Maybe still contains what they say, maybe even consistent, or maybe not. But fake. I had a friend at a pharmacy who could aquire things, some harder than others, but Im not even sure he even handled amphetamine. Any legit amph in the UK is going to be someones script.

Never used or seen it.....but the government pharma produced a lot of this stuff exclusive for the near-east countries back in Soviet times.Even boosted in some recent conflicts in Syria,thats mean that this supply chain is present in this days too

Never used or seen it.....but the government pharma produced a lot of this stuff exclusive for the near-east countries back in Soviet times.Even boosted in some recent conflicts in Syria,thats mean that this supply chain is present in this days too
Yeah it was from the war in Syria I learned about it, it's meant to be flooding into Iran, Syria & the UAE backed by Iran & Hezbollah.
Reports of 16,000,000 pills were caught in Italy a few months ago!!!!!

Zb I know we ain't always got on but I just wanna say I have a lot of respect for you coming out and admitting your gay it's not easy to do I'm sure in this world of prejudice and I must admit I always had my suspicions but good for you for being proud of who you are don't let anyone make you feel ashamed of who you are stay strong brother ❤❤❤
@mal3volent

Abuse my friend, I ignored him for days & now his taking shots again.
PLEASE bring him into line, maybe ban him for a few days, this isn't on imho.

Pass it upto a higher mod if you feel the need to, I've behaved the last few days but he can't help himself. I was banned for far less than what his said here!!

@chinup Seen you gone up in the BL staff, please bring him into line, this really isn't on & you bounced my ass outta here for days for saying far less.

@chinup Seen you gone up in the BL staff, please bring him into line, this really isn't on & you bounced my ass outta here for days for saying far less.

you described me as the lowest of the low and some other shit.

but yeah, i gave him a point. you've both been told if you try to provoke each other you'll get a point but apparently ganj hasn't got the message. hopefully this will do it.

Yeah it was from the war in Syria I learned about it, it's meant to be flooding into Iran, Syria & the UAE backed by Iran & Hezbollah.
Reports of 16,000,000 pills were caught in Italy a few months ago!!!!!
Captagon was even in old pharmacopeia.Pills from 50mg? may be.Allong with phenamine(actedrone) pills.In recent days theres may be limited prescription of concerta(ritalin) for ADHD and thats all in pharmacies.

They made this stuff from teophylline as i know.

And taking the piss out of someone & to slander the whole "Gay" community isn't a bad thing?
nope and i didn't claim it was. but as you were also making anti semitic remarks you don't really have a leg to stand on regarding bigotry.

You can still get dexy's on script

I know, I've got one.

Point being if its not a tenner a pill bottle of elvanse or imported US stuff, its generic, as with legit stuff its going for a tenner a pill as it is an accumulated local script.

Wouldn't really make sense to gather scripts then sell 28 for 30 or whatever. There is demand, it just treacles in via the NHS at the ultimate, regulated premium.

Either way Ive personally never seen a proper UK/US dex script for less than a tenner a pill. Best I found was when a friend wanted ten and I pointed out it would still be 90 and not worth his time.

Ive seen generic "dex" in bottles or singles for a lot cheaper, though.

Last edited: