• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Fentanyl & fake blues !! I need help on when I can start bubes and get back on my subs

Is bupe better the Suboxone to prevent wd s???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roxiic1991

Greenlighter
I’ve been clean for 4 years and then got curious one day with a blue m box and wanted to just see what it was like becuase it had been so long we’ll let’s just say it was the worst choice to make one day turned into 6 months and then forced to find dope that isn’t even herion anymore it’s fentanyl I tampered myself down to only a point a day and now I’m taking Xanax to help with the withdrawals but how long do I have to wait to take bupes now ?? I cannot chance taking subs becuase I fought it for three days and it was the worst withdrawal of my
Life but im
Over this shit IM DONE it’s been over 24 hours and I’m on my second day I have dope “that I only snort “ but I have the will power to never touch it agin my family and kids mean more to me then any drug!! I just need a answer to when is the right time to take a Bupe!??? Please help this is not my
Life im an esthetician and I don’t want to ruin my career or loose my savings or my kids

Reactions: Ds
Hi @roxiic1991
I love your poll.

Lmao, uhh, where do I vote what to do with my hands?

Personally, I take Kratom . For wds, and if you were any of a dope shooter like me, then try to hop to Kratom.
I say that because it's natural, and isn't a sub.

To answer your question, are you going to shoot dope ontop of it? I mean, we are smart as fuck, I guess we already know the answer to the question.
Subutex to continue to get high as fuck on opiates,
Suboxone to slow your role home girl skillet.

Okay so let me try and break it down, so, after doing heroin (because fuck the others), I'd wait 48-72hrs ,before I take 2mg of Suboxone.
I won't immediately jump to 24mg. Just incase I toss myself into full wds accidentally, atleast it'll suck just a little.
About 4-6hrs after, i might take another 2mg, or 4mg, no more.
Then The next morning, and in the AM, I will start with 4mg, 4mg again in the PM.
Next day, I might take 6mg, 6mg again, and day after, 8 & 8mg Suboxone. & Ride it out.

Same thing, but reverse, when you need to come off of Suboxone.

Hi @roxiic1991
I love your poll.

Personally, I take Kratom . For wds, and if you were any of a dope shooter like me, then try to hop to Kratom.

To answer your question, are you going to shoot dope ontop of it? I mean, we are smart as fuck, I guess we already know the answer to the question.

Okay so let me try and break it down, so, after doing heroin (because fuck the others), I'd wait 48-72hrs ,before I take 2mg of Suboxone.
I won't immediately jump to 24mg. Just incase I toss myself into full wds accidentally, atleast it'll suck just a little.
Then The next morning, and in the AM, I will start with 4mg, 4mg again in the PM.
Next day, I might take 6mg, 6mg again, and day after, 8 & 8mg Suboxone. & Ride it out.

But how long does illicit fentanyl stay in your system before you can start taking bupes???

But how long does illicit fentanyl stay in your system before you can start taking bupes???
24 hours roughly. Hard to say since american dope these days might be a mix of several semi-natural opiates and a couple of different fentanyl analogues.

If you're experiencing symptoms of withdrawal, maybe try a small dose to test the waters and go from there.

What do you mean by bupe or Suboxone? Do you have access to Buprenorphine without the naloxone? That would certainly be my preference.

Hi @roxiic1991
I love your poll.

So to answer some .
24 hours roughly. Hard to say since american dope these days might be a mix of several semi-natural opiates and a couple of different fentanyl analogues.

If you're experiencing symptoms of withdrawal, maybe try a small dose to test the waters and go from there.

What do you mean by bupe or Suboxone? Do you have access to Buprenorphine without the naloxone? That would certainly be my preference.

6 years ago I was a s🔫 but after being in recovery for so long I would honestly be scared shitless😫to go back to my life then and leave what I built for so long ❤️ Yes I do have both by prescription I was wandering when a good time to start and and what does sorry y’all I’ve always followed but I got the courage to try and just ask 🤷🏼‍♀️Il
Now to this and trying to learn it to !’

So to answer some .

6 years ago I was a s🔫 but after being in recovery for so long I would honestly be scared shitless😫to go back to my life then and leave what I built for so long ❤️ Yes I do have both by prescription I was wandering when a good time to start and and what does sorry y’all I’ve always followed but I got the courage to try and just ask 🤷🏼‍♀️Il
Damn typing fast I can’t even read all my mispelled words

Damn typing fast I can’t even read all my mispelled words
@Snafu in the Void , we got someone that can type faster then you. 😂

What @Kaden_Nite said,

Unless you get an International EnergyControl test done, there really isn't a way knowing what is in your dope, besides a fent test, and test to see if it does contain opiates/heroin.

#3 is uncommon in the states, but now with fent everywhere, seems like #3 is all around (if you want to include fent as a mixing agent).

@roxiic1991 , are you just wanting to take subs and not be tossed into wds?

I just want to get the fuk off the shit I’m on day 3 and I have sub and bubes

What @Kaden_Nite said,

Unless you get an International EnergyControl test done, there really isn't a way knowing what is in your dope, besides a fent test, and test to see if it does contain opiates/heroin.

#3 is uncommon in the states, but now with fent everywhere, seems like #3 is all around (if you want to include fent as a mixing agent).

Yes I want to get back on my subs and never ever touch this shit again but I don’t know how many days I need to detox

So to answer some .

Yes I do have access to both !but I don’t know when to take the bupe with out going into wds

What @Kaden_Nite said,

Yes I am an esthetician and mother I can’t be withdrawing

What @Kaden_Nite said,

Yes!!

Length of time is not really the most important variable to consider. The most important variable is how sick you are. There are Opioids out on the street right now of all varying potencies and durations. You could be using Fentanyl, a Fentanyl analog or something completely different. If you've been using long enough to get a habit or dependency going again, then wait until you get very sick, like the vomiting stage and then administer a small amount of Buprenorphine, maybe 1mg to see how that treats you. If it doesn't make you sicker, then you can try taking some more until your symptoms are relatively controlled. Then you can set this dosage as your baseline dosage for the next 3-4 days. After 3 days you can start reducing the dosage stepwise in increments that you're comfortable with until you're comfortable stopping.

I'm not at all trying to be rude, but there is nothing special about your case that makes it any different than any other person trying to quit Opiates. It only makes it more confusing for both yourself and others in your position when every person presents their case as being truly unique. This is pretty much textbook. All of the stuff about your life and your dreams is all totally important to you and I would never take any of that away from you, but the fact is that you're here to quit an Opioid habit and that's really not any different than any of the other thousands or millions out there trying to do the same thing.

I only want to make this easier and more straightforward for you. Don't make it more complicated. In a way, you can take comfort in knowing that your case is really no different than anyone else's. You relapsed, it happens, now you decide where you want to go from here.

It's hard to say. Different analogues have different 1/2 lives. I gave a positive urine sample 10 days after last use.

and ive gone into my old sub clinic and gave urine when i was trying to get on subs. snorted fent the night before and didn't test positive for it.. lol it's differe t for every case. i know i used to take fent and take subs the next day it never did anything bad to me. but like anything else. different for everyone.

Hi @roxiic1991
I love your poll.

Sigh, the voice of experience. Pure wisdom here, nice advice @D's