• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fentanyl how quickly do you overdose after smoking fentanyl?

We just lost our plug on this white chunky synth dope that easily had 30 hr legs if needed. Used daily for about a year n the plug died unexpectedly last month from a car wreck n now we have been tryin to stay outta the chills n yawns using like 10 fent presses daily. Everyone was so scared when I slammed 3 trying to get "there" n barely felt a slight change. Rly wish it wasnt so hard to ever find anything like what we had. Everyone called it "China white" but def wasnt the east coast white raw either... fuck my life nowadays, think my luck would be better on the Dweb?
Outta curiosity, what state are you in?

If you're not nodding like 5 seconds After inhaling you should be right. And even then, I survived eyeballing from a baggy of pure fent nodding with the needle still in my hand. If you're paranoid about not breathing just drink two cups of strong coffee beforehand, it keeps you breathing
Two cups of coffee is TOTAL bullshit!!!

juast wondering how fast do you overdose after smoking fentanyl?
like say you just finsihing smoking it, do you overdose seconds, minutes after initlally smoking it?

if you survive the first ten seconds is it safe to say your not gonna overdose?

unless you smoke more but that isnt my question?

some insight quickly will be most appreciate?

thank you bluelighters
i smoke/snorted alot..but with smoking i heard, only heard lower chance of OD, thats B.S but i never OD`d smoking it,many times i would snort it, be fine, then a few times , out like a light after doing some, thats the thing, you never know, but Fent is almost always the one drug that will make you OD,no matter the amount, i do a shit load be ok, do a line and on the floor wondering how i got there unharmed.Its truly russian roulette, dont take the chance , not of also losing money but, taking the chance of losing the game of life .most definitely death, i barely made it, and blessed to get off that poison.Just recently quit craving it and it feels good.

juast wondering how fast do you overdose after smoking fentanyl?
like say you just finsihing smoking it, do you overdose seconds, minutes after initlally smoking it?

if you survive the first ten seconds is it safe to say your not gonna overdose?

unless you smoke more but that isnt my question?

some insight quickly will be most appreciate?

thank you bluelighters

Hey I actually just posted my full overdose story over on another thread so I’m just gonna copy & paste so you can see it—-

Okay, so here’s my overdose story. It was about a year ago. At that point I had been completely clean off heroin/illicit opiates for like 2 years. I had gotten into a near fatal car crash where I broke my entire back. I had to have surgery on my spine & got metal plates. I had to learn how to walk again & was even bed-ridden for a couple months. Being only 27 it was so hard for me to go through something so major & not be able to use my body the way I always have. When I was released from the hospital I was given no pain killers or physical therapy at home or anything. I was in more pain than I could’ve ever imagined was possible. Even though I had been clean a good while, I was desperate for pain relief so I began to seek out heroin. Being I was out of the game for so long, I didn’t have any of my old connects. The only thing I was able to find was fent. Not even oxy, perks etc.

A buddy of mine took me to his homie’s place where I could buy fent. The only thing I remember was hitting a trail off foil, then going “FUCK” because it felt so amazing. Then I immediately chased another hit, I can remember hearing my homie’s voice telling me to take it easy. That’s the last thing I remember. My homie said pretty instantly after the 2nd hit, I slumped back into the seat & he said my eyes were wide open. Wasn’t even blinking. He has no experience with opiates at all, so he was just trying to wake me up at first. From here, it’s all going to be my friend’s account of what happened since I don’t remember. He said I started to turn blue & I guess he tried opening my mouth bc he thought i was choking on my own tongue or something. He started doing chest compressions, and nothing. Then he sped off back towards the guy’s house who I got it from. I guess that guy told my homie he had narcan. He started banging on the guy’s door. They gave me 2 ‘doses’ or whatever of the narcan nasal spray & apparently it did absolutely nothing. This whole time he said my eyes were wide open & pupils barely existent. His friend got the narcan shot since the spray didn’t work. I guess the guy was trying to find a vein and having trouble since I really don’t have anything left after shooting H. So my homie grabbed ended up being able to inject it into my thigh. Then I finally came to. The next thing I remember was sitting in my homie’s truck again, and hearing him say “you really scared me dude, I really thought I had lost you.” And I started to become more lucid and he told me about what happened. He drove me home & I literally just went inside and went to bed. I didn’t know I was supposed to still get to a hospital or anything like that. I was mostly just ashamed of myself for relapsing after so much clean time, and for nearly dying from my first relapse. But yeah, I think I pretty much mentioned everything there is. The homie said I was ‘down’ for about an hour.

Would something like Methamp or 60-100 mg of tweaky adderall/dex save your life?

raises HR and BP
This is gonna be a very random reply but... How is meth casually referred to but yet adderall is the one with tweaky attached to it 😂
Im on fent right now, only because real heroin in my area is either cut to shit or just nowhere to be found :/
It works in order to give the smallest euphoria/enjoyment with the MOST of the negative side effects amplified so heavily. I feel like a clown for even using it but I feel like death if I don't.

All battling this issue in general in the whole thread.. All the love and respect to all of you, be careful and please don't let the shitty gray/beige "fetty" chunks take you out... Much love everybody ✌

Hey I actually just posted my full overdose story over on another thread so I’m just gonna copy & paste so you can see it—-

Okay, so here’s my overdose story. It was about a year ago. At that point I had been completely clean off heroin/illicit opiates for like 2 years. I had gotten into a near fatal car crash where I broke my entire back. I had to have surgery on my spine & got metal plates. I had to learn how to walk again & was even bed-ridden for a couple months. Being only 27 it was so hard for me to go through something so major & not be able to use my body the way I always have. When I was released from the hospital I was given no pain killers or physical therapy at home or anything. I was in more pain than I could’ve ever imagined was possible. Even though I had been clean a good while, I was desperate for pain relief so I began to seek out heroin. Being I was out of the game for so long, I didn’t have any of my old connects. The only thing I was able to find was fent. Not even oxy, perks etc.

A buddy of mine took me to his homie’s place where I could buy fent. The only thing I remember was hitting a trail off foil, then going “FUCK” because it felt so amazing. Then I immediately chased another hit, I can remember hearing my homie’s voice telling me to take it easy. That’s the last thing I remember. My homie said pretty instantly after the 2nd hit, I slumped back into the seat & he said my eyes were wide open. Wasn’t even blinking. He has no experience with opiates at all, so he was just trying to wake me up at first. From here, it’s all going to be my friend’s account of what happened since I don’t remember. He said I started to turn blue & I guess he tried opening my mouth bc he thought i was choking on my own tongue or something. He started doing chest compressions, and nothing. Then he sped off back towards the guy’s house who I got it from. I guess that guy told my homie he had narcan. He started banging on the guy’s door. They gave me 2 ‘doses’ or whatever of the narcan nasal spray & apparently it did absolutely nothing. This whole time he said my eyes were wide open & pupils barely existent. His friend got the narcan shot since the spray didn’t work. I guess the guy was trying to find a vein and having trouble since I really don’t have anything left after shooting H. So my homie grabbed ended up being able to inject it into my thigh. Then I finally came to. The next thing I remember was sitting in my homie’s truck again, and hearing him say “you really scared me dude, I really thought I had lost you.” And I started to become more lucid and he told me about what happened. He drove me home & I literally just went inside and went to bed. I didn’t know I was supposed to still get to a hospital or anything like that. I was mostly just ashamed of myself for relapsing after so much clean time, and for nearly dying from my first relapse. But yeah, I think I pretty much mentioned everything there is. The homie said I was ‘down’ for about an hour.
Be glad you are here and able to tell the tale. This same thing is a fear I carry with me most days because I can't stop even though I'm fully aware of the risks and I'm aware of how much tampering and adulteration I'm UNAWARE of every single batch/baggie I go cop. Yet I still do it. I hope to get free and to live a nice happy life before I lose my life, leaving my beautiful children behind.. All for what? 😞

Sorry that's so sad. Glad you made it through that experience friend.

Once I overdosed on morphine, I was off it for a week or two and silly me took a 200mg morphine XR capsule I just found and with some promille. Next memory is waking up in the hospital, and this was orally. I'm not sure if this wasn't a real OD because I didn't receive/require naloxone but my gf told me she found me with blue fingertips and unable to wake me up :( So I'd say there is no way of yourself administering narcan but I'm unsure whether a fast onset of overdose as in smoking might be different because of your body possibly releasing more fight-or-flight adrenaline which might leave you a tiny window of panic before you'd pass out.

took a 200mg morphine XR capsule I just found and with some promille.
What does "promille" mean?

I looked it up the last time I read it in a BL post, and IIRC the few sources I found gave me the sense that it was roughly equivalent to "per milliliter" . . . But that doesn't make sense in this context. 🤔

What does "promille" mean?

I looked it up the last time I read it in a BL post, and IIRC the few sources I found gave me the sense that it was roughly equivalent to "per milliliter" . . . But that doesn't make sense in this context. 🤔
It's the unit by which alcohol blood content / intoxication is measured in Europe. Just assumed it would be an international unit. You are allowed to drive with up to 0.5 promille and hardcore alcoholics sometimes reach 3-4 promille what would be deadly for most.

Maybe let your buddy know Narcan is just as good as an intramuscular injection. The fleshy part of the upper arm or the thigh are the ideal spots I think. In fact, I would forget about aiming for a vein altogether. It's too time consuming and extremely stressful under that pressure. A few seconds or minutes could literally be the difference between life and death.

I've had to bring my partner back multiple times and I can honestly say she would not be here today if I had to waste time mucking around trying to hit a vein.

Not really. I have had the worst luck on DW trying to get other dopes than we had here in chicago. Markets are shady to start, but with no account that has a large amount of good feekback and time, nobody will probably mess with you. You will be getting ripped of by FE's. They will tell you BTC is dropping and give the money now. Or they need the BTC up front to score the dope. You will hear all the stories. Never do it. You will get countless orders rejected also. Especially now during covid and nobody is really getting dope, its probably worse. Give it a shot, just never FE, and don't expect shit since you probably won't get it.

However weed and mushrooms had perfect luck always. Dope dealers are shady, especially on DW. Haven't been on there for a bit since can buy weed in the store now here. But now that you bring it up, may get some mushrooms. Been a bit.
Sorry old thread but I have to correct this, especially nowadays when ordering off the dark web is one of the only safe and secure options for dope users who live in areas where their only options are shitty adulterated press tabs or tranq dope.

Man what are you talking about? Don't try to scare people off the dark web. It's just as reliable if not more so than scoring in person, and IMO much less risky. Unless you serious lack common sense the whole market system is built so you can't get ripped off and you need to basically confirm that you were requesting drugs by mail for the feds to get any dirt on you.

How on earth did you manage to get ripped off? What stories? Every market on the dark web has it plastered plain and simple:
1. Don't finalize payments early
2. If vendors ask for payments outside of the markets, don't do it
3. If you do either of these you're an idiot and gonna get ripped off

Obviously international shipments are more likely to get lost especially since they don't usually include tracking. Domestic orders are sometimes tracked but more often than not nowadays the vendor keeps the #, just to make sure your product doesn't get delivered and then you ask for a refund/replacement anyways.

Orders rejected? Why did that happen? I've never had an order rejected. And I've only ever had a couple international orders of less than $100 fail to arrive. And this is all distributed across various markets over 10 years so I'm pretty much always using a brand-new noob account with no feedback.

Maybe let your buddy know Narcan is just as good as an intramuscular injection. The fleshy part of the upper arm or the thigh are the ideal spots I think. In fact, I would forget about aiming for a vein altogether. It's too time consuming and extremely stressful under that pressure. A few seconds or minutes could literally be the difference between life and death.

I've had to bring my partner back multiple times and I can honestly say she would not be here today if I had to waste time mucking around trying to hit a vein.
Narcan kits/needles are designed for intramuscular use. It's much easier for a bypassing harm reduction worker to jab a fat needle into someone's ass/thigh than it is to have them find a vein, let alone teach them how to shoot someone up properly. Esp. when said people probably have damaged veins.