View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a glass pipe, a scouring pad gauze, lil bit of ash, some DMT, then cover the rest with ash again to protect it from the flame.

I would think menthol cigarette ash is probably a good one to use.

Sometimes normal ash can taste horrid.

cool thankyou, i just ordered it off amazon :)

one thing i dont like about DMT is the smell... it smells disgusting

Lol, I always get excited when I find a bag covered in DMT resin and I get to smell it.

So dis shit is like being catapulted into space or seeing the world in energy molecular form? Can it have any negative effects if you have a bad trip? If not does it have positive life changing effects? Also do you close your eyes when on it? Also people in the UK do you just order that bark stuff and do an extraction? Cheers in advance.

If you smoke enough eyes or open or closed will make no difference. You won't know you have eyes really.

The OP mention the having sex thing, I had one experience recently where I can't say I had sex with something, but I was a part of an 8 piece circular octagonal being and we were engaged what seemed like great sex, although the creature, or group of creatures didn't resemble anything human or animal, although there was penetration, 8 of them... This happened for what seemed like a LONG while. Felt very loving and not dirty or taboo at all.

Anyone else experience sexual things in hyperspace?

Maybe it's my terrible memory that stopped me from remembering my experiences of being taken away with DMT, but I didn't have much fun with it tbh. I went through a good gram of it before I gave away the rest to a friend that wanted to try it.

All I remember is the first time that I didn't smoke enough I got felt up by buddha and the other times it mostly just seemed like I had just come out of a coma. One of the times I came to and tried to open my eyes, but then realized my eyes were already open and I had just closed them.

I think I need to try DMT again when my mind isn't so boring and I'm not feeling somewhat lethargic.

Last edited:
If you smoke enough eyes or open or closed will make no difference. You won't know you have eyes really.

The OP mention the having sex thing, I had one experience recently where I can't say I had sex with something, but I was a part of an 8 piece circular octagonal being and we were engaged what seemed like great sex, although the creature, or group of creatures didn't resemble anything human or animal, although there was penetration, 8 of them... This happened for what seemed like a LONG while. Felt very loving and not dirty or taboo at all.

Anyone else experience sexual things in hyperspace?

Last time i did some DMT i was pretty drunk (was that way 2/3 times ive broken through, if it dulled it, i dont even know what to think) and i was with a very good friend of mine who ive had feelings for on and off. the only thing i remember from hyperspace was thinking about how sex could possibly happen, i seemed to think it was like, some luxury for only the rich and famous. when i told my friend this, she said it kinda made sense cause i was just laying across her for the duration.

These reports make me badly want to try DMT. Thanks, interesting read.

These reports have me fiending lol.

How long do these dmt trips last? Which is stronger, DMT or salvia? WHich is better?

Are bad trips with dmt as common as they are with shrooms or acid?

Haha this stuff sounds absolutely amazing, I can't wait to try DMT sometime..I heard it's super expensive though, something like $450/gram? (Not sure). I would like to smoke it and also go to South America and drink ayahuasca with a shaman. I want to reach a new level of awareness and have a spiritual awakening.

I had my first two experiences 2 days ago. 1st dose was 25mgs (smoked with "the machine"). i was impressed but not blown away in awe.
then buddy tried to smoke his 25mg but "it wasn't really intense". probably didn't smoke it right...
~30min after my first dose I placed another 25mg into the pipe. and I guess the real dose was much higher(residue..) as 1 minute into the experience my ego was at 1‰ activity and I was immersed into the notorious hyperspace.
the first thing you feel is a bodyhigh that is absolutely unbelievable and ineffable. it is truly like being shot from a cannon. what is left of your ego at this point makes you shut your eyes close in shock, lie down and feel your breath being taken - in the true sense of the word - by the sheer intenstity of what is happening.
it is so intense that you not only forget that you have taken a drug, you even forget that you are alive or that there is also another reality than the one you are experiencing right now. a few times I found myself asking these questions and opened my eyes just to find that reality is at least a possibility. closed eyes: ZAPP. gone. far out.
on the comedown I was at the same time happy that I was able to experience this and happy that I was allowed to come back to where I came from.

next day a friend asked my if it was like I had "a movie running in front of me". I answered that what we usually call "reality" is the movie and DMT is the actual reality it is trying to depict.
THAT'S how intense it is.

probably the lowish dose made the experience a little more difficult than a higher one due to incomplete egodeath...
next time I'm probably gonna take one ~40mg hit and one hit of n2o. I guess cutting the connection to the body ("shit I do not even breathe anymore") will make this more comfortable and easier to let go...

It's really hard to impress me but DMT impressed (what an insufficient word..) me hands down (btw we're talking about experiences with a length of 3, maybe 5 minutes). 2 days after I'm still affected and struggling to integrate - along with the deep urge to conduct some major changes in my life...
it's not easy but I'm happy and a little bit proud that I finally did it. :)

Last edited:
In answer to the questions about comparisons to salvia, shrooms or cid...no. The only overlap is the fundamental psychedlic nature of the experience. Just that. The sensations have very little in common.

For me, the difference with DMT is the sensation of an undeniable sentience, incomprehensibly near, if not psychically welded, and more important - the sense of benevolent didactism. This is precisely what is lacking in the salvia breakthrough. Salvia can be every bit as 'intense' as DMT. Yes yes yes I know, some will insist that I simply haven't broken through with DMT if I think salvia compares in intensity, but I assure you that I am well aware of the difference between powerful psychedelic trips and ego death.

Notwithstanding, I found salvia to be much more imposing. Salvia's "essence" is best described as "lack of essense," whereas DMT is "pure essense" of equal, but opposite, intensities. It's not a proper analogy, but one way of saying it would be that salvia didn't give a goddamn about me one way or the other. It had no "orientation" - some refer to salvia as "she", which I find amusing because a woman scorned hath no fury like salvia, hehe...which is to say that salvia is either way beyond or nowhere near some thing as trivial/significant as sexual orientation. Also, there was no sensation of being "Shown" or "Taught" anything. What I witnessed, I witnessed from afar in the sense that I was not touched by anything except the extraordinary solitude of my own company, rendered entirely meaningless by the fact that I no longer exist(ed), much less matter(ed). What I learned from the experience (not taught by salvia - but reasoned in retrospect by me via the reintegration and application of ego) is that one can die and resurrect in a completely and totally different reality string that is only one removed from the previously inhabited string. Poorly worded I know, but there's no other way to say it without further diminishing the impact of acquiring that knowledge.

DMT, on the other hand, has a very definite ego of its own, and does not require one to attempt to verify one's current existence and life by attempting to force a conversation with oneself in order to hear something - anything - that reassures. DMT arrives immediately upon calling, astonishes with it's immediately apparent sentience, then waits patiently, in my case forever, while the user yields the ego with relief and anticipation of interaction of some sort with some other consciousness. Yes, there is also the belief that one dies. However, the transition to an alternate reality has a very definite feeling of being "guided" or "accompanied" by benevolent, superior intellect. The feeling of receiving instruction as a gift of knowledge and beauty for the sake of sharing experience, that while sometimes terrifying in scale and power, consistently results in spiritual growth, while incurring no physical harm. I feel honored by DMT entities, honored to have been created to begin with, by an obviously benevolent and loving First Cause, with the uniquely rare and human blessing of the gift of occlusion . This occlusion gives rise to the possibility of discovery, and discovery is the first pleasure of all experience. Salvia was the discovery of nothing to discover whatsoever, only the scraps of a long dead and discarded attempt to erect an illusion of existence to escape the void that is eternal awareness in total solitude.

So there's that.

If you've read this far, no commentary is required about acid or shrooms.

For those who skimmed or skipped: DMT and salvia cannot be compared to acid or shrooms in any manner that would prepare a user for a first breakthrough experience on either salvia or DMT. The only similarity (and a slight one at that) has already been mentioned; DMT trips are largely inundated with fractals. However, DMT vision is spherical and holographic in a four dimensional sense of the term, whereas acid and shrooms manifest their fractal content in a primarily visual and three dimensional way.

My best attempt.

DMT and salvia cannot be compared to acid or shrooms in any manner that would prepare a user for a first breakthrough experience on either salvia or DMT.

This is about as close to my thoughts as it comes, I feel like LSD and Mush can prepare your mind a little bit for the psychedelic state, but it can not prepare you for the completely immersive experience of DMT or Salvia

at least: I probably would have been more shocked by the intensity if I didn't have some experience with tryptamines+nitrous. I think the experience is comparable in a few aspects; like onset and duration, disintegration of reality or extreme feelings of ecstasy... :! (actually the only thing that ever impressed me as much as DMT did was the first time I combined a full dose of shrooms with n2o. at the time I didn't have much experience, knew nothing about the combination and figured it might be a cool idea. my mind was blown for weeks after... I can't even think of the effects of dmt on a psychedlics-naive person)

don't get me wrong: DMT is competely different than everything I ever encountered.

DMT vision is spherical and holographic in a four dimensional sense of the term

this is exactly how it was, everything was twisting clockwise like i was inside of a sphere. i should of mentioned this in my original post. its one of the first things i noticed before i blasted off. and everything was holographic and 4th dimensional with very bright colors. was strange as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.