• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First Time Unwashed Poppy Seed Tea Dosage Info

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
Opiates are a very rare treat for me and I want to reward myself for getting a promotion.

I just got a hold of 20 oz (566 grams) of unwashed poppy seeds. I have used the search button and can't find a specific dosing guide. I want to have fun but not under or over do it.

I have little to no opiate tolerance (20-30mg of hydro/10-20 of oxy gets me high). I am 6'1 210lbs (95ish kilos).

What sort of dose should I take?

Thanks!

No one can give you correct dosage advice as the alkaloid content varies greatly between batches/sources.

However a safe starting dose would be 100-200g's, give it an hour then assess how you feel, if necessary - redose, but be wary and cautious when doing so.

And don't make this a regular thing! It's quite easy to start an addiction.

I cannot recommend dosages in the name of HR, since every batch of poppy seeds can vary wildly in terms of the amount of opium latex still left of them.

Having said that, I have read from this source that equates each gram of poppy seeds containing up to 0.251mg morphine and up to 0.0571mg codeine.

With that formula, 122g of unwashed poppy seeds would contain ~30mg morphine, which is equipotent to 30mg hydrocodone taken orally. It would also contain a small amount of codeine. The 226g I usually take I would equate to ~45mg morphine oral extended release, but I would in no way recommend taking it to anyone due to the wild potency variations of poppy seeds.

Sounds like the dosage can vary wildly I will tread lightly just found some nice looking unwashed Afghan seeds domestic how convenient.

Certainly will not use this regularly wouldn't want a habit drinking nature lol has to be safer to medicate with these than oxy honestly if you need it legit for pain

It's impossible for anyone to be able to give you accurate information on dosage for poppy seeds due to the wildly inconsistent potency of each batch. Even when I was using it heavily, I'd get batches which would do absolutely nothing, then others which would knock me off my feet and make me have to narcan myself out of fear for my own safety.

My only piece of advice is that with the batch you make, consume the tea very slowly over a period of around an hour. This way it gives you plenty of time for it to kick in as you go through the dose and stop if you feel like you've reached a point where you are high enough and you don't need anymore. It's better to go slow and keep it steady than drink it all down at once. Easier said than done when you want the effects to kick in as soon as possible, I know, but you won't regret doing it this way. Poppy seed tea lasts a hell of a long time anyway as a high, so you won't be missing out on any time by taking it easy while you dose it.