• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuckin bastard fuckin pigs, fuckin bastard cunty arse bollocking wankers

i haven't done my strange addiction, but 90 day fiance is gold, and 1000 lb sisters

gonna have a look after work

Not yet mate, just covering my ass... ;)
Please change it back! :heart3:It's doing my head in! :ROFLMAO: For flipping hell sake! :love:

Billy Connolly used to have a bit on this i.e. telling somebody to "go awaaaaayyyy" (as it trails off) is very different from telling somebody to "NOW FUCK OFF"!

Lemme get the hell out of here before I get my hand smacked! Sounds lame huh? :ROFLMAO:

this one is a classic

watching. still got half an hour of work but mostly waiting for stuff to upload and other stuff to run....

'just cos they wanna fuck rollercoasters doesn't make them bad people' is setting the tone pretty well

'i guess she's not as much of a disappointment to her parents as we thought' this is gold. fucking hell.

i might actually be horny for this rollercoaster

Please change it back! :heart3:It's doing my head in! :ROFLMAO: For flipping hell sake! :love:

Billy Connolly used to have a bit on this i.e. telling somebody to "go awaaaaayyyy" (as it trails off) is very different from telling somebody to "NOW FUCK OFF"!

Lemme get the hell out of here before I get my hand smacked! Sounds lame huh? :ROFLMAO:

Your wish is my command... ;)

That's fucked. Sorry you had to go through that mate.

Hopefully the dust has settled since like..

They done it to my old door a few times 🤣 because of someone I was living with not for me. then it got fixed and they came looking for my pal under a missing persons report and because I couldn't find my key genuinely in like 5 minutes lol I was nervous as anything cause there was stuff everywhere I was trying to hide. So they just came through and that was the last straw the concrete around the door frame never quite recovered lol. They (the council) put a new pvc door in the same frame and left me with holes around the frame lmao wankers. At least the police never found anything and were so choking to as well 😋