• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

I meant to say clonazepam. I fucked myself hardcore on clonazolam, I lost a job and got a nasty habit quick off them. Clonazepam not clonazolam.

Last edited:
Tried it, this drug was bogus. No amount had any effect, very trusted vendor. I think it's just a weak formulation period. I can't wait to see how disappointing nifoxipam is also, I hope it's better than this flubroazepam. The crazy thins is flubromazolam, I took like a tiny dose with a big tolerance and blacked out for 12 hours sitting up with an unopened beer that I never remember buying. That stuff is absolutely crazy,I had a few tabs I flushed them. I've never been knocked out like that..Tolerance doesn't matter either. It is just like you have 10 minutes to hit the couch and your out. Not to mention benzed hard for like 5 hours the next day. Hell no, bad bad idea no recreational value unless you just wanna pass out and remember nothing for 12 hours. Wow, potent potent shit too much

I tried a 4mg pellet of it. It takes quite some times to hit but less than what people are saying (more close to ~3h than 4h)
After a long night (i awake a little bit late thanks of it...) you barely feel it at first but beware of it's residual effect... it's easy to take a nap or get sleepy on it..
I remember that at 6mg i was clearly feeling the whole day after...

Last edited:
Fpam is too expensive and not nearly as effective as diazepam I find Flubromazolam far cheaper but its really on for bed time as its very hypnotic more so than temazepam

Tried it, this drug was bogus. No amount had any effect, very trusted vendor. I think it's just a weak formulation period. I can't wait to see how disappointing nifoxipam is also,

I can assure you (as many other people will too) that flubromazepam is indeed active. I've only had the green 8mg pills (the tan 4mg pills once, these were a bit disappointing as in they worked for me, but I had to take 4 of 'em) and the powder. I know there is 5mg pills out there, never had them (I will soon though, there was a very advantageous sale somewhere, we'll see, but they're from a reputable vendor too). Takes a long time to kick in, a-la clonazepam and is a great tool in detoxing yourself from hard-hitting benzos.

Nifoxipam is a scam, people can't even seem to agree what the hell its molecule is. I've had those 6mg white pills as a sample, about 10 of em. I felt *something* then it was gone in a flash. So many theorize that maybe it is underdosed at 6mg, and then 12mg pills appeared. It's strange since some people swear by the orange 0.5mg Nifoxipam pills..which are very very rare now, but when nifoxipam showed up, they were 0.5mg and those got good reviews overall. I wouldn't put any money in the stuff, same for desmethyl-etizolam which is totally bunk.

From Psychonaut Wiki:

"Flubromazepam is a long-lasting psychoactive drug of the benzodiazepine class which produces anxiolytic, sedative, muscle relaxant, anti-nausea and amnesic effects. It is important to note before ingesting this compound that it has an unusually long half-life with a 3 day duration and a 4 hour onset."

5WDoDPX.png

Honestly, I took 10mg twice in one day (20mg total), was flat out for 16 hours and then was staggering around like I was drunk for about 2 days. This stuff is powerful (and awesome). Be careful.

Last edited:
I find Flubromazolam far cheaper but its really on for bed time as its very hypnotic more so than temazepam

F-lam is so much better than F-pam, even if it's only because of the half life and time of onset.

The white 5mg pills are decent but the vendor selling those is very questionable imo.

Surprised to see so many people saying f-lam is better than f-pam. I guess it's different stokes and all that, but f-lam isn't fun at all for me, it knocks you out then tolerance builds very quick and lasts months so you can never find the sweet spot where it's fun. F-pam is far more recreational for me, has you out of it for days.

But then one of my favourite benzos is diazepam so I like long legs on my benzos. If you prefer alprazolam and the like then I can see how you would feel differently.

The white 5mg pills are decent but the vendor selling those is very questionable imo.

Surprised to see so many people saying f-lam is better than f-pam. I guess it's different stokes and all that, but f-lam isn't fun at all for me, it knocks you out then tolerance builds very quick and lasts months so you can never find the sweet spot where it's fun. F-pam is far more recreational for me, has you out of it for days.

But then one of my favourite benzos is diazepam so I like long legs on my benzos. If you prefer alprazolam and the like then I can see how you would feel differently.

Well, there's more than one place that has those 5mg white flub-pam pills. Not sure who you're speaking of. But if you're meaning one of the big UK 6, they freakin invented Flubromazepam...so, most likely not them.

But I stopped getting pilled rc benzos delivered, at least from the UK, only powder, in 17 years of ordering RC's, I only had 3 seizures, 2 of which happened this year, twice from the same place, and they have pretty good stealth. I assume if they shake something and hear pills since that stupid documentary on the CBC that was on a few months ago about Tor and the "deep web", customs have been told to watch out for drugs in packages even more. Pills could indicate intent to sell, even if legal, they've kinda gone rogue, not following the law that they're supposed to be enforcing. Maybe it's just the MTL triage centre, because a lot of other packages with legals came in, along with CD's and vinyl records etc. I'm surprised as hell that flub-pam in a DVD case was seized. Could explain the 2 CD's from Sweden taking 36 days to get here, when normally since i'm very close to the east coast in Canada, mail from Europe doesn't take that long, 6 to 14 days normally.

I forgot to say I agree with you on everything else. I can feel it at around 2 hours too, but I always take 2 of the 8mg pills at once since I already have a 20mg valium a day tolerance. Flub-lam is useful for panic though, that's why I keep some around. Thankfully they found out I developed hyperthyroidism so, that explains the racing heart issues that made me climb the the ever more steep benzo tolerance mountain. When I get treated for that, it'll be easier to stick with what I'm rx'd.

Flubro is strong,but I enjoyed it. Haven't done it in years. Years ago, I measured out too much flubro before going to a concert and blacked out. I missed the whole fucking thing! I'm still mad about that.

The vendor that I'm referring to is one of the big UK ones yeah, you could say they sound angry. Very hit and miss with a lot of underdosed pellets and impure powders. Just a warning.

I agree f-lam is very useful for panic and also for comedowns or bad trips. It definitely has its uses. I just don't see it as recreational.

Oh, those dipshits. Definitely not the vendor who invented flubromazepam, like who I meant. I definitely know who you mean who treats their customers like shit and their european site with the exact name but .eu or .com is a fraud, i'm having a real expensive digital P.I. to know who charged 11 000 dollars on my personal credit card, and I barely used it anywhere. One thing for sure, when I bought from the UK site or anywhere else I could, I would buy a prepaid CC. But this time I tried to see if it was just a problem with prepaid CC's on that one "continental europe" cousin site of theirs and it told me refused and will be investigated for fraud. Called Mastercard and they told me, uh, no, you haven't done anything wrong, there's not even anything showing you've attempted any sort of transaction.

I'm pretty sure it's them. Although the money was being sent to "American Eagle" which I learned is an American credit union, usually credit unions are situated in a certain area of a country, at least in Canada and USA, but yeah, I saw American Eagle Visa and their own site and such. Getting the investigative papers from MC was hell, more annoying than the 850 dollars for the P.I., but, yeah, I think they're mad because they got no backup plan for when the ridiculous Aprils fools Law comes in and their European site is a scam. Although, since they suddenly stopped shipping to Canada (the UK one), I only ever used them because I knew of a voucher code that was pretty worth it, would pay for my shipping and even a bit more, I had no idea they had 5mg flub-pam pills, they always had 8mg ones plenty, just pretty damn expensive (more expensive than when it came out or just 2 years ago, which generalized to almost all vendors.

Not surprised at all, they are utter clowns. One of the noid blends they sell almost put my mates in hospital and most of their benzos only contain half their stated dose if that. No idea how they're still in business.

Can flubromazepam be dissolved in water?
It says here https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/15157.pdf that ethanol can dossolve it.
I am addicted to benzos, lorazepam and zopiclone and I want to cross over gradually to valium, but my doctor will not -
- give me it because she is not convinced I will abuse it.
Flubromazepam is a long acting benzo, and i thought i could crossover to that and taper from that using a solvent.
I don't want a solvent that will poison me.
I don't want to get drunk on the vodka, but I guess I will only need a small amount, because my tolerance is only about 3mg lorazepam, and, I can work out how much flubro I would need in a day.
I don't want to just stop my benzo use, but I cannot source any more, so I figured this would be a good time
to stop. I started at the drug agency, who passed me onto my doctor, but none of them will help me off benzos.
I need to be drug free, the psychiatrist said so, because he wants to assess me, to tailor my treatment, but
he cannot assess me, while I am in a benzo haze, so after my taper, when I am clean, I can be asesssed.
Im just having problems obtaining a supply of any substance, to do a taper.
This is not asking for a source, as I said, I don't want a source of illegal benzos, I want a legit supplly of the doc, but they wouldnt help, which is why I am asking about flubromazepam.
thanks

Can flubromazepam be dissolved in water?It says here https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/15157.pdf that ethanol can dossolve it.I am addicted to benzos, lorazepam and zopiclone and I want to cross over gradually to valium, but my doctor will not -- give me it because she is not convinced I will abuse it.Flubromazepam is a long acting benzo, and i thought i could crossover to that and taper from that using a solvent.I don't want a solvent that will poison me.I don't want to get drunk on the vodka, but I guess I will only need a small amount, because my tolerance is only about 3mg lorazepam, and, I can work out how much flubro I would need in a day.I don't want to just stop my benzo use, but I cannot source any more, so I figured this would be a good timeto stop. I started at the drug agency, who passed me onto my doctor, but none of them will help me off benzos.I need to be drug free, the psychiatrist said so, because he wants to assess me, to tailor my treatment, buthe cannot assess me, while I am in a benzo haze, so after my taper, when I am clean, I can be asesssed.Im just having problems obtaining a supply of any substance, to do a taper.This is not asking for a source, as I said, I don't want a source of illegal benzos, I want a legit supplly of the doc, but they wouldnt help, which is why I am asking about flubromazepam.thanks
There are still places in the UK (while you got time, some are relocating or having a courier service from continental europe after aprils fools that sell flubromazepam, with a credit card (paypal). I wish I could help you more. Comes as a syrup with 1mg/ml, alright I said just enough.Depends on where you live thougn, I know how difficult for americans who do not know about US to US stores.

My psychiatrist back then assessed me even if I was on 0.5mg clonazepam twice a day...because it came from my neurologist. Only a few times he suggested detox when I said the dose I was at wasn't working anymore, but I convinced him, the biggest argument believe or not was "then what?, run to the ER in the middle of a snow storm while having a panic attack 3 times a week like before?

I know at least the clonazepam cured the HPPD, when I did a valium taper, the HPPD did not come back. Strongly visual psychedelics can linger in a sort of hppd-lite for a couple weeks.

I have a really high tolerence for benzos! i bough 25 FlubromazePAM a few weeks ago! i have to take like 10 to feel something! with Rc i will start low just incase like 2 or 3! i didnt think much of them to be honest! maybe my tolerence! BUT recently just Friday there 25 FlubromazoLAM and i thought they were the best Rc benzo i have tried! Very Potent! i only took 2 so 0.50 to start with my high tolernece not expecting much and i was on my pc then all of a sudden my eyes are closing! i notice im feeling very relaxed and Anxiety free!

I know everybody likes differnt benzos because they have slighty differnt effects! for exaple Etizolam hits you fast! but does not last as long! FlubromazoPAM can take upto 4 hours!

So basiaclly sorry i know this thrad is about FlubromazePAM but id say for people with a bit of a tolerence to benzos try FlubromazoLAM! They take effect within 20- 30 minites maybe peak at 2-3 great for a sleep! or just to chill right out!

also gave my friend 5x 0.25 to try and he loved them! same effect as me! he also has a high tolerence!

Im new to blue light and right now im in a hurry so sorry if the post is a bit poor rushed!

Peace :)

Without even giving the dosage per pill, or dosage overall. You could be talking nonsense. There is to my knowledge, 2.5mg, 4mg, 5mg, 8mg, 10mg flubromazepam pills.The 4's and 8's being the most common. Try searching for the 10mg ones if you're that hardcore y'know?

When F-Pam works, could be 1h30-2h-3h later, but it will, as the many active metabolites your liver makes out of it adds up to the flubromazepam itself. I've often found that I woke up more benz'd and at total peace like I didn't move at all, a real restful sleep from 16-20mg of f-pam. And I got a med-hi tolerance (it zig-zags alot due to my natural ability to endure slight withdrawal without thinking I wll die, might come from experience, also from experience, I know when I have lots of benzos everywhere to not drink alcohol, I'm not big drinker since almost a decade, when I will drink it'll be a couple beers and surely not with the intent of taking lots of benzos, but only what I'm scripted, 20mg valium a day, 30mg temazepam at night.

Last edited:
FlubzomazoLAM seems to be more potent! With me benzos ending with LAM like AlprazoLAM and EtizolLAM etc.. Seem to work better than PAMS! (for me) (I am Addicted to valium i take them to keep the WD's at bay! and they do help with anxiety!) When i get benzos like xanax its a treat! I do not know a lot about chemical structure of benzos but I would like to learn! Need to find a collage course about chemistry! I am actually Fascinated about how they are made the structure!

Sorry this a bit of the topic I just recently joined blue light and i am really tired right now! just thought id post this anyway

Peace :)