Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I just noticed this listed on the site of one of my vendors. This is the first I have heard mention of it. It's MXE with the methoxy on the 3 position replaced by a fluorine. Anyone tried this, or have any links to any reports or any info whatsoever? Weird I haven't ever heard mention of its existence, makes me wonder if it just got listed today or something...

sketchy stuff... wikipedia says its been sold since 2017 and in reddit theres thread from month ago with pic of someones bag and someone saying he separeted the stim with IPA and suspects its aD2PV ... also someone saying the stim is there to help crystallisation.... wtf.... rc vendors really should have some respect for us and them selfs ffs...

I'd be interested if it wasn't a combo product. I wonder what the reasoning was behind that? Why don't they list the stimulant?

The only combo rc I've purchased precombined was tiny little round blue balls of pentylone + 4-mec. It was nothing to write home about.

Though, the listing's title is "Fluorexetamine CRYSTAL with 8% STIMULANT"

So... yeah :rolleyes:
I saw that too, a few weeks back now. The '8% stimulant' crap is a 100% no-go for me. If I'm thinking of the same vendor, they've done that before, i.e. their 'xanax blend'.

Shame because I'd really like a new disso to test out soon. The only others I'm seeing are variations of PCP analogues (3-ho-pcp, 3-fluro-pcp, etc.) and I'm looking for something more like MXE or ketamine.

I'm not even gonna bother pronouncing that one.

Why in the actual fuck would they mix it with some shitty stimulant and then advertise it as such as if that's a good thing, and anyone would want that?? I guess at least they're honest about it.

Except it actually is the Chinese friend themselves. So, yeah. But generally I have been impressed with their quality over the years. The stuff I had lab tested from them all tested pure (a few things).

Suckers. Lets do not buy that shit, maybe they will learn.

The title says -oco-, I guess is -oxo-, right?

It's been a whole lot of years since I had a really good, factory direct China source. The forum I used to use for those contacts is still up but seems to be dead. I can still see some of my posts from like 6 years ago on the first page in some of the subforums!!

Mixing an arylcyclohexylamine with a stimulant is the opposite of what makes medical sense.

Why in the actual fuck would they mix it with some shitty stimulant and then advertise it as such as if that's a good thing, and anyone would want that?? I guess at least they're honest about it.
They claim they could not get the fluorexetamine to crystalize on its own.

Yikes. This stuff probably jacks your BP worse than dxm. Cathinones and ACHs don’t sound very healthy. Come on China u can do better

I tried mixing 4-meo-pcp with 4-mmc a couple of times and it was weird. It was nothing like taking either one alone and I found they almost cancelled each other out. My buddy who tried it with me looked like he sleeping on a high dose of 4-MMC, though!!

i have tried this, logged into my 3 year old account just to share my experience
well, what remains in my memory anyways

the 8% stim part didn't deter me at all from trying this, not gonna lie, and i ordered a gram along with 250 mg 3-ho-pcp. i remember the fxe being fairly relaxing, too. i don't remember my doses at all.

i combined fxe + LOW amount of 3-ho-pcp + ativan + thc-o at one point, blacked out, and came to at like 4 in the morning with my room looking like a cartoon classroom that gradually faded back into my regular room, almost salvia-esque. very intriguing shit. i don't remember much else from my fxe shit before my chems got thrown away :( sad day!

My Chinese friends sent me a 1g sample with an order. It looks dark brown and is a lumpy consistency -- not at all crystals just lumpy. I started out at about 5mg and worked my way up slowly. Shit's fairly weak. I didn't really feel much until about 100mgs. Very mild bit of dissociation and maybe a very very weak stim component.

All in all, just by the looks of it, I'd say it's a synthesis that didn't really turn out right -- dark brown and lumpy? WTF? I'd never actually buy the shit. 2 thumbs down.

Does this merchant do 'synthecaine' type blends? They always seemed to me like a way for vendors to get rid of poor selling products (like mexedrone or inactive aminoindanes being mixed with some 3-fpm and benzocaine to yield 'mexicaine' or 'phenzacaine'). If they don't have the pure product, that might be what this is; a fluorine dissociative mixed with some poor selling pyrrolidine or something. Most of the dimethocaine on the market was just dimethylcathinone and lidocaine for example.

If this stuff was really synthed and unable to be crystallised, something inert like MSM would do the job. I'm not sure if anyone has any, but I'd recommend having it tested before use.

Edit: I meant MSM, the inert cut/crystallizing agent, not MXM the dissociative. Fucking autocorrect.

Last edited:
I should be receiving some soon from a source who got the 8% stimulant batch and washed it. Supposedly it resulted in white crystals. We'll see how it goes. Really keeping my fingers crossed that they were actually able to get the stimulant out. I'll report back once I've been able to try it