• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

It is actually 2-F-2'-oxo-PCE, I think the 3 part is a typo in the thread title. Or maybe not, I'm actually not sure.

A homologe of 2-fdck, should be a Bit stronger thats it. And no, fluorexetamine has the fluor on the 3.

Not a fan of this stuff so far. Has very serious headspace, I find it makes me feel kind of depressed and just weird, especially at higher doses. Low doses are better. But even then, its kind of blah. Never gave it a proper trial in the right mindset however.

But the worst part about it is the long duration, I don't like being dissociated for long periods of time.

3F-PCP on the other hand has proven to be great stuff surprisingly enough. It had a very short duration of action, very uplifting, yet has a strong positive afterglow. I never thought I'd be so freely using a PCP derivative. I generally take it in small doses. 15-20mg is plenty for a quick reset while still being mostly functional. By 2.5 hours it has completely worn off, yet the glow remains. It is a real gem, granted I use these for therapeutic purposes.

But the worst part about it is the long duration, I don't like being dissociated for long periods of time.

What do you mean?

It's really not that long-lasting...

That's especially the reason why I didn't enjoy the Deschloroketamine, but Fluorexetamine...?

It's the exact difference!

I think it's definitely like you said, you never gave it a try in the right mind set.

I think it's the best thing between Methoxetamine and Ketamine, and I shit you not...why would I?

With this as closing words, I'm loading another syringe full of dissolved FXE and do it - the intravenous way 🤟🏼

All the best and take care!

What do you mean?

It's really not that long-lasting...

That's especially the reason why I didn't enjoy the Deschloroketamine, but Fluorexetamine...?

It's the exact difference!

I think it's definitely like you said, you never gave it a try in the right mind set.

I think it's the best thing between Methoxetamine and Ketamine, and I shit you not...why would I?

With this as closing words, I'm loading another syringe full of dissolved FXE and do it - the intravenous way 🤟🏼

All the best and take care!

Well I guess compared to 3F-PCP it seemed long-lasting. And yeah, DCK lasted forever.

But again, I've only had the FXE a few times, and none with the right frame of mind.

Man, I wish I could find more 3F-PCP. I only got to try a couple of doses of it but it was absolutely amazing. I'm surprised that it's not more popular.

I agree tthat FXE can be deceptively long in duration. The peak only lasts 45-60 minutes but it can still take me 6-8 hours after my last dose to be able to sleep.

Not as long lasting as 3CL-PCP which takes me 12-18 hours after last dose to be able to sleep, but worse than K or 3HO-PCP both of which I can usually fall asleep somewhat quickly after.

Well, I don't know about all you guys, I am bit of an amature user and must admit I must do some more research in future before diving into someting. For as this fluorexetamine, I got some crystals some times, like 4 gram, and I never used more than 1 gram in one night, I don't know about you, but I read stuff like doseses of like 50 mg and stuff, I'm pretty sure my doses I dit when starting with this or the first time and now still are a minimum of 300 mg a hit, and i put it in my nose. I guess maybe that is why the effect are also a bit extreme maybe, I have seen some crazy shit, and I mean like object being in multiple placese around me while it was one object, and lifting them up with different hands, maybe even more than two hands, well I guess I can't really explain. It made me wonder if there are any fatal cases known of fluorexetamine, so i googled some, and didnt really found anything but a article about a female that dit 1400 mg of it and well, she survived, altough I don't know if that was because of the medeical treatment she got when she was found. Anyway, I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong with the minimum of 300 mg (I don;'t know how high my higher doses were), can someone please inform me a bit, I have ordered another 2 grams I would like to consume coming weekend, it would be nice if I could get some feedback. I don't really am ready jet to die by an overdose or something. Thanks.

Do you use a lot of dissociatives, or have you in the past? Dissociative tolerance goes crazy and ponce it does, it never goes all the way away. We have users on here who do multiple grams of ketamine in a night, even after long breaks. I saw a guy do a gram of MXE one time, my friend offered him a bunch out of his bag and he hoovered the entire thing and then fake apologized. For me though, if I did more than 200mg of ketamine at once I would go unconscious.

Or your supplier could be cutting it or something.

Do you use a lot of dissociatives, or have you in the past? Dissociative tolerance goes crazy and ponce it does, it never goes all the way away. We have users on here who do multiple grams of ketamine in a night, even after long breaks. I saw a guy do a gram of MXE one time, my friend offered him a bunch out of his bag and he hoovered the entire thing and then fake apologized. For me though, if I did more than 200mg of ketamine at once I would go unconscious.

Or your supplier could be cutting it or something.
I did a reasonable amount of ketamine, sniffing above 200 mg a hit, lately been doing so F2 that does nothing to me, and did some DCK past months, also dosis above 200 mg, it might explain the crazy things I see when high.
IS it posible to overdose from fluor and if so (I mean fataly) how much would that be in mg?
I just want to know if it was dangerous what i did, I am sure I will do some research more next time before doing a new drug, I thought it would be save because it says it was like ketamine and I know of that you cant overdose.

As for the report part, I cant really explain, but it was a feeling that life itself could not be possible, the universe could not be possible, it could not exist anywhere in the entire nothing or somthing that there is somewhere or nowhere. and I remember seeing things in frames, like a eror hung computer like shockwaves, when i looked at my closet it was moving out of the room in frames, i thought at that moment it was going in frames becouse it was in brainwave with how i thought also in frames, like i it was hard to think and i get hung every second and then i made a step in thinking to the next thought and it hung again, it looked like it didnt ended and somehow i got out of it.

I still am amazed the mind can handle these moments of unexplainable "crazyness?" and get out of it and continue with life like nothing happened.

Thanks for the quick reply btw

Last edited:
No one knows if you can fatally overdose, it's probably possible but I doubt it's at any sort of reasonable level, but who knows, this is brand new stuff, so be careful.

You're getting to pretty high dosages, so beware because permatolerance is a real thing with dissociatives. For example, I'm taking 30mg of DCK, max, when I take it. If I were you, I'd leave more time between using them. If you keep going at this rate you will have a hard time getting properly high on them. I've seen it happen to many people

No one knows if you can fatally overdose, it's probably possible but I doubt it's at any sort of reasonable level, but who knows, this is brand new stuff, so be careful.

You're getting to pretty high dosages, so beware because permatolerance is a real thing with dissociatives. For example, I'm taking 30mg of DCK, max, when I take it. If I were you, I'd leave more time between using them. If you keep going at this rate you will have a hard time getting properly high on them. I've seen it happen to many people
Ok, good to know, I will be more responsable/adult in future, thanks for the reply, it's a lot more clearer to me now.

So many dissos, so few time.

So anyone could sketch a brief difference fluoro vs cloro?

And what are the reasonable dosage ballparks of theses halogenated MXEs?

Maybe bromo is coming too?

Wow thanks I seen that but thought it was scammers or something. I wonder what phenazepam is like. I am interested in 3-HO-PCP but it seems like I got to escape to Canada though. I’m not trying fluorexetamine though I’m already afraid of PCP. Even high doses of DXM messes me up hard. I don’t really like the feeling however phenazepam sounds dope.

Phenazepam sucks, it lasts over a day, isn't at all euphoric, and makes you black out really easily. It's the only benzo I ever had "pac man syndrome" from, which is weird because i didn't like it. Blacked out all weekend after a second dose and came to with 3 grams of methylone all taken, plus 1 gram of 4-MMC, plus my bag of 100mg of phenazepam was missing entirely, no idea how much I took but clearly I was redosing.

3-HO-phemazepam seems to get somewhat better review, even very good reviews from one person on here.

Ya I read it was made by the Russians honestly I’m really considering O-desmethyltramadol but I don’t want it to abuse just a once in a while thing. I never had an opioid I didn’t like but OxyContin and heroin gets me sick afterwards even from a small dose. I can eat hydrocodone or codeine all day for over a week without withdrawals. Dang bitcoins need to get more expensive im praying.

FXE is tied with K for being my favorite disso these days. In my experience it's more potent, longer lasting, euphoric, slightly stimulating, and more visual than ket. I've tried IN and smoking/vaping it. IN is my preferred ROA and it's a bit easier on the nose with a more pleasant drip than ket. Dissociatives take quite a bit to get me in the hole these days, and for FXE it takes about 200mg to achieve an out-of-body experience. Closer to 300mg if I've been doing dissos regularly that week.

Smoking/vaping it is a very unique experience. Out of an oil burner it melts into a vibrant crimson liquid which has an acrid, almost sickeningly sweet smell/taste. Very hard to get the right temperature. I found much better success sandwiching it in a bowl of cannabis. I was putting small rocks of it in with my bowls for a few days, and wasn't clearing out the ashes when I was finished. One night I packed a nice bowl (of just cannabis) to smoke before bed, and when it got to the bottom it was roasting intensely so I took a huge rip until it went out. I suddenly realized that all of the partially melted FXE had melted into the bed of ash and I had smoked about 200mg of residual FXE to the face in one hit. Within minutes I was deep in a k-hole. Smoking myself into a k-hole was very interesting for sure. Felt a bit shorter lived but with more pattern visuals than snorting it.

Well, I don't know about all you guys, I am bit of an amature user and must admit I must do some more research in future before diving into someting. For as this fluorexetamine, I got some crystals some times, like 4 gram, and I never used more than 1 gram in one night, I don't know about you, but I read stuff like doseses of like 50 mg and stuff, I'm pretty sure my doses I dit when starting with this or the first time and now still are a minimum of 300 mg a hit, and i put it in my nose. I guess maybe that is why the effect are also a bit extreme maybe, I have seen some crazy shit, and I mean like object being in multiple placese around me while it was one object, and lifting them up with different hands, maybe even more than two hands, well I guess I can't really explain. It made me wonder if there are any fatal cases known of fluorexetamine, so i googled some, and didnt really found anything but a article about a female that dit 1400 mg of it and well, she survived, altough I don't know if that was because of the medeical treatment she got when she was found. Anyway, I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong with the minimum of 300 mg (I don;'t know how high my higher doses were), can someone please inform me a bit, I have ordered another 2 grams I would like to consume coming weekend, it would be nice if I could get some feedback. I don't really am ready jet to die by an overdose or something. Thanks.

The biggest well-understood risk with this drug class overall is irreversible bladder and renal damage over time. They are generally safe in terms of acute damage and pose little risk of death.

There is a lot of recreational and therapeutic value to be had at lower doses, too. Your level of usage does not seem sustainable.

The crazy impossible fucked-upness you describe surely is a life experience worth having, but going for those dosages is not a sensible long-term regimen. I for one believe dissos can be used responsibly to enrich and heal, in moderate doses and moderate frequency.

I have not tried FXE in particular, FYI.

Just had an interesting experience. Will link to TR once I finish writing it up.

Edit:
Here we are

Last edited:
Has anyone tried this one orally yet? I'm on suboxone so plugging things isn't very convenient for me and my sinuses have taken a beating over the last 10 years throughout my addiction.