• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuckin bastard fuckin pigs, fuckin bastard cunty arse bollocking wankers

I did not know that British cops were so... Gung ho. Do they also come in armed?

Not at first, but then they found my air rifle which I use in my job as a pest controller. So they then had to call in the armed response to check out my 'weapon'.

They arrived all tooled up, took one look at it and said "yeh, fine", then fucked off.

Massive waste of everyone's time.

Not at first, but then they found my air rifle which I use in my job as a pest controller. So they then had to call in the armed response to check out my 'weapon'.

They arrived all tooled up, took one look at it and said "yeh, fine", then fucked off.

Massive waste of everyone's time.

fookin hell mate.

fucking hell mate. are they paying for your door?

i guess they have to find something to do so they can look busy while ignoring crimes perpetrated against women and minorities.

they have pairs of the cunts near the christmas markets in manc with massive guns. not like the discrete pistols (i think, i know nothing about guns) that german police carry, which still freaks me out.

according to this, i think they are submachine guns:

same as what i saw them carrying doing raids down platt lane

fucking hell mate. are they paying for your door?

Are they fuck. Its down to our landlord to replace it. God knows how long that will take.

Apparently they got the warrant through 'intelligence'. But it's an oxymoron when the word intelligence comes out of a fuckin coppers gob.

They even said to me that their Intel didn't match their findings.

I feel an official complaint coming on...

Think someone ratted you or your son out? Seems the only way they could get probable cause and then the warrant is if one of your " friends" ran their mouth. That really sucks.

Why did they bust through? Did you refuse to open it quick enough?

That's so fucked up.

Think someone ratted you or your son out? Seems the only way they could get probable cause and then the warrant is if one of your " friends" ran their mouth. That really sucks.

Why did they bust through? Did you refuse to open it quick enough?

That's so fucked up.

Oh, we were definitely ratted out. I know exactly whodunnit, but I thought the police had to have sufficient evidence in order to apply for a warrant. I know for a fact they haven't got sufficient evidence because we're doing nothing except smoking a bit of weed.

I know for a fact that British police don't bust doors down for a bit of Percy.

So what the fuck were they expecting?

Oh, we were definitely ratted out. I know exactly whodunnit, but I thought the police had to have sufficient evidence in order to apply for a warrant. I know for a fact they haven't got sufficient evidence because we're doing nothing except smoking a bit of weed.

I know for a fact that British police don't bust doors down for a bit of Percy.

So what the fuck were they expecting?
Whoever ratted you out lied to them and told them that they could find something else there. The warrant should have said explicitly what they were looking for. Did they leave you a copy of the warrant? They should have.

Guess you didn't open the door fast enough when they knocked, huh?

Whoever ratted you out lied to them and told them that they could find something else there. The warrant should have said explicitly what they were looking for. Did they leave you a copy of the warrant? They should have.

I'm guessing no knock warrants exist in the UK.

Yes, the warrant simply said 'drugs'.

We've got a copy.

Me and the wife were at work. My son, daughter and daughter's BF were fast asleep.

Daughter's BF took the brunt of it because he was the only one with weed. He got an on the spot caution.