• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin withdrawal if 4 days off, 3 days on?

jjacobsen

Bluelighter
I'm trying to figure out where this anxiety is coming from.

Basically, I went about 4 months chipping H. i would do it once every 3 days sometimes. Other times would go a week. But especially towards the last month and a half I would do H three days straight, 2 days off, or 2 on, 3 off. It varied Then I would take Gabpentin to do deal with the RLS, usually for 2-3 days, around 1800mg a day.

Finally I got sick of feeling physically bad (last month) and screwing up work and chose to stop the H. But the anxiety was strong for a few days, even with Gaba. Now it's been 1 week straight of Gaba, but really only 600 mg at night the last few nights. But at night I get really bad anxiety. I took .5mg xaxax a few times but scared to take it more. Will this go away soon? Do I just power through a few nights of terrible anxiety and no sleep? Is it actually the long term effects of the H (for context: years ago I was addicted for 6 years, so I'm sure I have the kindling effect people speak about on here. This seems to hit me hard because the two times I took benzos for more even 3 or 4 days my sleep was fucked up two days after for a few days). I will not take any more H and I cannot take any more Gabapentin as I don't have any and don't have doctor appointment for a week.

Any recommendations? It's really frustrating to me how little information there is on these things aside from here, and here I've researched for an hour but most people are taking larger doses for longer than me, so I don't know how to translate it to my situation. Anyone had a remotely similar situation. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate anxiety I'd rather be beat up by The Rock.

Thank you for your time!
Jake

I'm trying to figure out where this anxiety is coming from.

Basically, I went about 4 months chipping H. i would do it once every 3 days sometimes. Other times would go a week. But especially towards the last month and a half I would do H three days straight, 2 days off, or 2 on, 3 off. It varied Then I would take Gabpentin to do deal with the RLS, usually for 2-3 days, around 1800mg a day.

Finally I got sick of feeling physically bad (last month) and screwing up work and chose to stop the H. But the anxiety was strong for a few days, even with Gaba. Now it's been 1 week straight of Gaba, but really only 600 mg at night the last few nights. But at night I get really bad anxiety. I took .5mg xaxax a few times but scared to take it more. Will this go away soon? Do I just power through a few nights of terrible anxiety and no sleep? Is it actually the long term effects of the H (for context: years ago I was addicted for 6 years, so I'm sure I have the kindling effect people speak about on here. This seems to hit me hard because the two times I took benzos for more even 3 or 4 days my sleep was fucked up two days after for a few days). I will not take any more H and I cannot take any more Gabapentin as I don't have any and don't have doctor appointment for a week.

Any recommendations? It's really frustrating to me how little information there is on these things aside from here, and here I've researched for an hour but most people are taking larger doses for longer than me, so I don't know how to translate it to my situation. Anyone had a remotely similar situation. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate anxiety I'd rather be beat up by The Rock.

Thank you for your time!
Jake
I was experiencing wds every damn morning even at 300mg AM 300mg PM so one day I was sick of it, said fuck it and cold turkeyed from it using nothing but paracetamol cause it gave me bad headaches. It lasted a good 5 days of random uncomfortable moments but trust me not as bad as opiate or bzd wd. Btw I took it for around 3 months or so.

I was experiencing wds every damn morning even at 300mg AM 300mg PM so one day I was sick of it, said fuck it and cold turkeyed from it using nothing but paracetamol cause it gave me bad headaches. It lasted a good 5 days of random uncomfortable moments but trust me not as bad as opiate or bzd wd. Btw I took it for around 3 months or so.
that's very helpful thank you. I have slight headaches but not so bad yet. Your reassurance helps the anxiety!