• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Previous Thread

This seems to be 77 pages overdue, so here we go!

At least someone from the Commonwealth generally made the thread 😅

It's all about cocks and vaginas, some men like woman with vaginas some like men with cocks, some like women previously men with vaginas some like them still with cocks....some women like cocks others vaginas..etc. it's just about vaginas and cocks and at the end of the day we're all cunts anyway.
Some folks don't even like fuckin 🤷

they insist on using their political beliefs as a shield to excuse them harassing + abusing others and generally being terrible humans.

this is what admins think of the BL user base. @arrall tried to hide is by starting a new thread immediately after posting this.

this is rhe BL leadership.

why don't you provide some examples @arrall? you must be able to evidence such statements, surely?

so what happened? chinny showed up to work bombed again?

news flash: she does that sometimes....

and i wasn't harassing @Eligiu ....i was joking around with him

anytime you're honorably mentioned in the Pit, it's to strengthen our community

:group hug:

You're using cfcs post asking someone to not harass and personally insult someone as evidence of favoritism? That could've been anyone he was talking about.

Yeah, believe chinup. She never even got a "second point", she literally just got a timeout for going on unhinged rants across both staff and public forums, much like the one you're going on now.

What's the load of crap? Not wanting the forum to sink into petty harassment and mudslinging, and a mod stepping down because she I guess wants it to be drama and mudslinging over nonsense.

@Arnold

don't worry - i saw her stumble in here that night too - i tried to not even look at her
The cool kids just need some Vince McMahon style tyrant bosses to rail against everyone now and then, I guess it releases the tension from a long day existing in Great Britain.

The previous thread should honestly have just got locked and died a final death, since the previous EADD mod was I guess asleep at the wheel and let it run on 77 pages past it's use by date.

There ya go, I even fixed up your nifty little thread so it can be started by a true ballsalt of the earth Brit, and you can no longer whine about us trying to "cover" up our giant conspiracy to remove valued staff members.

You're using cfcs post asking someone to not harass and personally insult someone as evidence of favoritism? That could've been anyone he was talking about.

@Arnold
You're officially an idiot now.

You removed my whole post.
Saying someone is worse than a woman in the lounge is not harassing or insulting someone. Far worse goes on there. That is blatant favouritism.

Last edited:
You're officially an idiot now.

You removed my whole post.
Saying someone is worse than a woman in the lounge is not harassing or insulting someone. Far worse goes on there. That is blatant favouritism.
I'm an idiot? For removing a post riddled with personal insults and issuing a warning to you, and doing my basic job moderating the forum?

No one gives a shit about something that happened in TL that wasn't even warned or anything, he literally just asked him to lay off a bit, that I didn't even say, that YOU literally brought up to prove some point. No one came down on Krinkle give it a rest man you're grasping at straws.

I'm gonna be nice and play your game so yeah I literally made a thread in TL for you to talk all the shit you want, and I'm not going to do anything about your second post hurling insults, but yeah take this type of shit to the lounge. Here ya go have at it:

you don't mod EADD, that goes to @axe battler, he hasn't requested your assistance so let him do his job and stop butting in. there is no point in individual forum mods if admin will just butt in and overrule them when they feel like that. as you are fully aware, thiis exact behaviour was the nail in the coffin for me stepping down and instead of admin doing any introspection you've continued.
Preeeettttyyy sure axe said he needed a break and isn't around atm, and there are no other mods, sooooo yeah it falls to senior staff. I'm literally trying to leave you alone but you guys keep tagging and replying and dragging me back into this. But yeah, I'm dropping it now, unless you wanna talk some shit in the other thread, or people throw more personal insults in this forum, I'm done with it. Don't lecture me about introspection when you haven't even once considered that literally 93% of the people on the forum are having a laugh watching you show your ass and your only support in this are the poor people you've fed such a bs narrative to, about trans issues and admin accountability, and you all need to have a weekly boogieman out to get you to feel secure in your kewl kids status.

Preeeettttyyy sure axe said he needed a break and isn't around atm, and there are no other mods, sooooo yeah it falls to senior staff. I'm literally trying to leave you alone but you guys keep tagging and replying and dragging me back into this. But yeah, I'm dropping it now, unless you wanna talk some shit in the other thread, or people throw more personal insults in this forum, I'm done with it. Don't lecture me about introspection when you haven't even once considered that literally 93% of the people on the forum are having a laugh watching you show your ass and your only support in this are the poor people you've fed such a bs narrative to, about trans issues and admin accountability, and you all need to have a weekly boogieman out to get you to feel secure in your kewl kids status.
That's a lot of words for someone who wants to "drop it."

Tk5YTvH.jpg