• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

hungry fat bastard GIF
Says more about Scotland in one meme than 1,000 shows on BBC2 ever could.

One therapists said to me I think you have aspergers you should get tested, I was like no thx but no thx, another therapist told me I think you have adhd you should get tested and I was all like euhm no thx but no thx and yet another therapist told me I probably suffered borderline and I was all like I think you are delusional you should get tested and so he did and afterwards was institutionalised, I guesd thats what ppl mean with the irony of life, what do you think?

One therapists said to me I think you have aspergers you should get tested, I was like no thx but no thx, another therapist told me I think you have adhd you should get tested and I was all like euhm no thx but no thx and yet another therapist told me I probably suffered borderline and I was all like I think you are delusional you should get tested and so he did and afterwards was institutionalised, I guesd thats what ppl mean with the irony of life, what do you think?
Fuck em all.

In the immortal words of a friend from Kilburn; I am proud of my undiagnosed failures

Latest obsession is Count Dankula, this guys YouTube channel is amazing. Learned about The Mole man of London yesterday on his Mad Lads series. That guy clearly had issues with digging holes.

Latest obsession is Count Dankula, this guys YouTube channel is amazing. Learned about The Mole man of London yesterday on his Mad Lads series. That guy clearly had issues with digging holes.
Dank is alright. Lately though his mad lads have been running long. 20/30 minutes is OK. An hour or more is just too much

stomach a bit hoopy the past few days

Made fried noodles night before last and rinsed the parboiled noodles under the tap to remove starch before frying and think I picked something up. My house's tapwater isn't really good for drinking or using. I do know better just lazy to walk an extra meter to the clean water dispenser. . .

parasite dose tomorrow!

stomach a bit hoopy the past few days

Made fried noodles night before last and rinsed the parboiled noodles under the tap to remove starch before frying and think I picked something up. My house's tapwater isn't really good for drinking or using. I do know better just lazy to walk an extra meter to the clean water dispenser. . .

parasite dose tomorrow!

Meh. Third world problems... ;)