• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was!

Nah, my nose is already deviated but every few months the other side just inflames internally and makes me gag and spit for weeks

It's a proper dose, stops one eating, drinking and doing much but feeling trash

I use cetirizine to fight this,but my supply of good on brand stuff is gone and all the generic stuff in the pharmacy here is either fake or damaged from improper storage because it's not fookin working
Certirizines awesome big fist bro! I use it if I can't get Promethazine its just effective only it doesn't have the sedative element that promethazine does but it's cheap and I'm poor so what are ya gonna do 🌞

How much is it to send global mail anyway and is it risky sending illegal substances actually scratch that, that's a stupid question I mean 'how risky is it? I'm asking because a few months ago my dealer offered to mail me some brown but I declined because i just wanted to get back to Leicester asap and see him and I thought what if I waited days then it didn't turn up then I wait extra days and it never turns up.. I shudder thinking about the negative anticipation of that it's one of the main reasons I don't do brown anymore except now and again just for the taste and I do mean now and again I still can't believe how much progress I made the last 3 months in 9 + sober days I came further than I ever have after 6+ years of addiction since then I feel like I've woken up been reborn I'm not saying I've 'done it' but only I could know if I had obviously so only I can say and I'm not the type to lie about something like this I don't get why anyone would lie because in that case your lying to and cheating yourself as well I also don't get why people cheat in games for me the fun of a game, a video game for example is the challenge, the strategy and the tension sorry gone on a bit of a rant

Ps rip everyone in America who sadly passed away in the floods I'm watching it on bbc news with my grandma and all you other yanks dealing with the floods stay safe my brother's across the pond and don't you guys be stupid you guys don't stay home if it ain't safe a few family possessions and a WiFi connection ain't worth your life I'm praying for you all♥️♥️♥️

Can’t you get someone from the UK to post you some?

Ya, I could, or just wait until I'm in the capital city here again - I can buy up there I think

A British friend had been giving me his free NHS prescribed ones which he doesn't need that much, but sadly they have ran out

How much is it to send global mail anyway and is it risky sending illegal substances actually scratch that, that's a stupid question I mean 'how risky is it? I'm asking because a few months ago my dealer offered to mail me some brown but I declined because i just wanted to get back to Leicester asap and see him and I thought what if I waited days then it didn't turn up then I wait extra days and it never turns up.. I shudder thinking about the negative anticipation of that it's one of the main reasons I don't do brown anymore except now and again just for the taste and I do mean now and again I still can't believe how much progress I made the last 3 months in 9 + sober days I came further than I ever have after 6+ years of addiction since then I feel like I've woken up been reborn I'm not saying I've 'done it' but only I could know if I had obviously so only I can say and I'm not the type to lie about something like this I don't get why anyone would lie because in that case your lying to and cheating yourself as well I also don't get why people cheat in games for me the fun of a game, a video game for example is the challenge, the strategy and the tension sorry gone on a bit of a rant

Ps rip everyone in America who sadly passed away in the floods I'm watching it on bbc news with my grandma and all you other yanks dealing with the floods stay safe my brother's across the pond and don't you guys be stupid you guys don't stay home if it ain't safe a few family possessions and a WiFi connection ain't worth your life I'm praying for you all♥️♥️♥️
Well, I know a fellow in prison here who was too cocky about sending contraband in international mail to himself, not even a fake name

Took his car, his house, his savings and afaik he's still inside

OTC meds etc, OTOH, no problem

Well, I know a fellow in prison here who was too cocky about sending contraband in international mail to himself, not even a fake name

Took his car, his house, his savings and afaik he's still inside

OTC meds etc, OTOH, no problem
Do you, personally think he might have got away with it if he wasn't cocky?

Oh shite (no pun intended) it's that time king Kong's finger wants to poke out the b34 carpet stool craft

not without someone else taking the fall, but yeah, in your own name is dumb
Yeah defo agree on the name part lol that is stupid but bro tell me this how would the authorities know your parcel has contraband in it?? unless they check every parcel how would they find it (assuming it's well sealed and disguised)however despite my ill disguised skeptical demeenar to parcel security after reading your posts I am glad I didn't listen to my mate could have been crawling to the door in desperate withdrawal expecting a nice fat bag of gear only to get arrested by customs and spend another week withdrawing and getting questioned I chose to just get a five hour train ride home hmm 5 hour train ride or getting arrested and held for an indefinite amount of time still in WD

I THINK I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE xD even if I didn't get arrested bi still would be sweating it out waiting everyday for the postman and what if it never ended up coming that would fucking suck

Btw just wondering pal, but what are your current doc's if you don't mind me asking that is. I have a feeling it's similar to mine? Respect brother

Btw just wondering pal, but what are your current doc's if you don't mind me asking that is. I have a feeling it's similar to mine? Respect brother

Heh, perhaps I should let Jackal answer for himself, but his tastes are very different to yours Ganj.

He likes booze, weed, coke, motorbikes and prossies. Probably a bit of yaba as well...

Heh, perhaps I should let Jackal answer for himself, but his tastes are very different to yours Ganj.

He likes booze, weed, coke, motorbikes and prossies. Probably a bit of yaba as well...
Since I discovered the delights of strongbow dark fruit I have started drinking but still hardly do drink but when I do it saves so much money if I combine it with heroin

Since I discovered the delights of strongbow dark fruit I have started drinking but still hardly do drink but when I do it saves so much money if I combine it with heroin

Slippery slope mate.

Life post heroin often involves booze. It's just so easy to slip into when your DOC is no longer an option...

I'm actually rather strongly against yaba, meth etc use in general due to the bad outcomes I see all the time around here, and haven't hardly used more than ten hookers in the last two years, but unlike the yaba I'm not against hookers

I'm actually rather strongly against yaba, meth etc use in general due to the bad outcomes I see all the time around here, and haven't hardly used more than ten hookers in the last two years, but unlike the yaba I'm not against hookers

"Hardly used more than ten hookers in the last two years"

Quote of the century... :ROFLMAO:

not without someone else taking the fall, but yeah, in your own name is dumb
i used to get pills posted to me when i lived in france. to a different name but my own address. looking back it was pretty stupid.

but what is one to do when the closest mdma is in marseille and you're in grenoble and your boyf in bristol can get em for 50p?

^
In Sweden you'd only be doing that one once and you'd be doing that one never ever again.
Down here I had magic truffles and other organic stuff sent to me without any problems.

Hell don't even try and cross stuff on the train from Copenhagen to Malmo or by car...

I did manage to sneak a 'small' amount of stuff in to Sweden it were the Danes or one Dane who was the cunt while the others laughed at his third instinct, got stopped locally crossing the border by the plod looking for stuff with stuff in the car and I sailed through the inspection.

I got stopped coming into Harwich from Hook of Holland, twice because I had a black eye. Mainly lorry drivers so me and a mate stood out like a sore thumb.

Black eyes, limping, carry on luggage, short stay, passage booked hours earlier (first passage out), off our box.

Looking back, probably easier ways of getting your fart box prodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.