• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the fuck out of that thread. SS - formerly Serotonin Syndrome - has been talking shit a mile a minute on here for over a decade now and there is no sense or scientific proof you can provide which will ever change his mind. Better to save your own heart.
yeah i really should. when i realised it was the same person i'd previously debated the literal existence of viruses with, and who apparently a few years back was denying the theory of electromagnetism, i knew that it was pointless.

what is disappointing, is given that everything follows from a false premise, the lack of creativity. they could say literally anything but instead its just the same old things we've heard of a million time before. if you're going to be wrong you could at least be interesting about it.

i'm at the end of my tether with irl stuff right this second so gonna try and stay off it at least for tonight because it would not go well.

yeah i really should. when i realised it was the same person i'd previously debated the literal existence of viruses with, and who apparently a few years back was denying the theory of electromagnetism, i knew that it was pointless.

what is disappointing, is given that everything follows from a false premise, the lack of creativity. they could say literally anything but instead its just the same old things we've heard of a million time before. if you're going to be wrong you could at least be interesting about it.

i'm at the end of my tether with irl stuff right this second so gonna try and stay off it at least for tonight because it would not go well.

It's saying something when the two smods over CEPS get reported for their conduct... :ROFLMAO:

My dogs just totaled a rather nice looking tabby cat of around a year

I thought they were flushing out a snake or a mouse in the garden so by the time I saw the bigger one giving the cat a death shake it was too late as the poor thing was paralysed and on the way out by the time I got each dog by the scruff, so at that stage I let the dogs finish the job

It's curious how strong of a prey drive they have, yet once their prey is dead they don't eat or touch it any longer
I spent a week in hospital a while ago, my one wasn't exercised as one should and escaped his kennel when I got back.

Ended up biting a kid in the neck, ruining his jacket, bit an adult in the thigh where by standers had to kick him off.

I had to go and pick him up at the pig station, just like his boss.
I thought he was worthless apparently not.

Time to start training him now.

This is a totally easy going docile malinois trust me, the previous one had double the strength and drive even at 12 years old and was a complete psycho when you fucked him off.

I spent a week in hospital a while ago, my one wasn't exercised as one should and escaped his kennel when I got back.

Ended up biting a kid in the neck, ruining his jacket, bit an adult in the thigh where by standers had to kick him off.

I had to go and pick him up at the pig station, just like his boss.
I thought he was worthless apparently not.

Time to start training him now.

This is a totally easy going docile malinois trust me, the previous one had double the strength and drive even at 12 years old and was a complete psycho when you fucked him off.
Docile yet attacks children and adults. You see how retarded that whole sentence was. Should be put down.

Docile yet attacks children and adults. You see how retarded that whole sentence was. Should be put down.
You're just illustrating your ignorance and I suspected you'd be the first one to whinge about this 'know fuck all subject'.

The pigs wouldn't give him back to me on the spot without being assessed by a certified dog handler go figure....
Utter tool once again, sorry mate.

Well, with any luck the police come to their sense on this issue and dispose of the dog. Any dog that attacks a person, regardless of breed, should be destroyed.

❤️

Well, with any luck the police come to their sense on this issue and dispose of the dog. Any dog that attacks a person, regardless of breed, should be destroyed.

❤️
Did the people need stitches and proper hospital treatment?

Nopes
Then the dog was just playing....and wasn't 'biting'....

That's something ignorant people don't get. The difference between 'biting' and play biting.
Nice illustration on how dumb one can get.

My previous Mal would honestly skin you alive, he never had to get to that stage as people wouldn't approach him closer than 12ft when he gave warning signals or he would do exactly that and it never happened.
The new one is just fucking about trust me lulz.

Last edited:
“Ended up biting a kid in the neck, ruining his jacket, bit an adult in the thigh where by standers had to kick him off.”

Paints a real mental image of a soft and docile dog, 🙄

My dog is an utter cocknose. He sees another dog in the distance and freezes, then crouches like a fucking lion stalking its prey and runs over to it's cock/fanny and starts huffing like he's coming up for air!

He's a bit too much but he's a big soft shite really! He's been bitten/nipped a couple of times cause of his over friendliness the poor fucker... What's an owner to do??

My dog is an utter cocknose. He sees another dog in the distance and freezes, then crouches like a fucking lion stalking its prey and runs over to it's cock/fanny and starts huffing like he's coming up for air!

He's a bit too much but he's a big soft shite really! He's been bitten/nipped a couple of times cause of his over friendliness the poor fucker... What's an owner to do??
My previous one got bitten a few times by dominant other dogs and then people used to be 'upset' he acted like a psycho when a strange dog approached.
In elderly age he allowed submissive no threat dogs to approach him without hesitation much to the disdain of the flustered owners duh muppets.

“Ended up biting a kid in the neck, ruining his jacket, bit an adult in the thigh where by standers had to kick him off.”

Paints a real mental image of a soft and docile dog, 🙄
Some idiot roound here has a rock ryler. It constantly barks at people, especially kids. The garden fence isn't that high and it's already missing planks. I dread the day it gets out. Somebody could be killed.

Some idiot roound here has a rock ryler. It constantly barks at people, especially kids. The garden fence isn't that high and it's already missing planks. I dread the day it gets out. Somebody could be killed.
A daily dose of meatball with added benzo should sort it

262315184_424486679316490_1490602511852544925_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.