• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour till FB give me my account back, not been able to comment etc for 28 days due to a comment I made which was true but you know sometimes truth hurts.

Can't say I really missed it, I could still visit my favourite meme sites etc, the worst was getting a few DM's asking if I was dead? Erm it shows I'm logged in with a green light under my name on the chat bar FFS & also IF I was dead I must be a bloody good ghost to be able to log into my account.
Ghost in the shell what?.......

1 hour till FB give me my account back, not been able to comment etc for 28 days due to a comment I made which was true but you know sometimes truth hurts.

Can't say I really missed it, I could still visit my favourite meme sites etc, the worst was getting a few DM's asking if I was dead? Erm it shows I'm logged in with a green light under my name on the chat bar FFS & also IF I was dead I must be a bloody good ghost to be able to log into my account.
Ghost in the shell what?.......
WE are all dead, reliving our lives as the brain closes down, time elastic and the moments after death are either measured in seconds or a lifetime - same amount has elapsed.

Holy Shit, this looks amazing.
I bet the Museum must cost a bloody fortune to get into though, it's fucking London!!!!

Good shout.

British Museum is free - but. Entry to the exhibition is £15 adult with just 2 quid off for Jobseekers (£13).

It does look good. They've produced an excellent looking book to go with it but it's a paperback (272 pages) for £25. Which is stupidly steep though it does have lots of colour images in the book.

Good shout.

British Museum is free - but. Entry to the exhibition is £15 adult with just 2 quid off for Jobseekers (£13).

It does look good. They've produced an excellent looking book to go with it but it's a paperback (272 pages) for £25. Which is stupidly steep though it does have lots of colour images in the book.

Yeah I checked it out, £13 is just short of two items & I know which one I'd prefer spending my day with. I'm off to this for sure, I got the tip off about it from an Anthropologist I know.

Someone I know is on holiday in Ireland & she just posted this from the local Coffee shop, how the fuck do you even say the Irish names for Coffee!!!!?????!!!??!!?
I can't wait to ask for a "Oifig Aonach Mhacha" in the local Costa.

283754737_10160675480419665_7559628368899137144_n.jpg

Someone I know is on holiday in Ireland & she just posted this from the local Coffee shop, how the fuck do you even say the Irish names for Coffee!!!!?????!!!??!!?

I don't know !! How do you say that !!!!!!!!!! I have enough trouble lately just talking after giving up opioids. It's a whole new brain process and wants to just end up like word salad somehow. Wooof woof woof . Wooof woof. :ROFLMAO:<3<3<3<3<3 I am serious though.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

None of those words refer to coffee choices - it's lobby, gift shop, cafe, whatever the fuck "amhlarlann" means, changing room, office, toilet

A token gesture to detract from the fact that Tories are fuckin cunts.

It won't work...
I don't know man, £650 or even at worse £400 worth of Smack will keep me going for a few weeks & is enough for me to bury me head in the sand (or my lap) so I don't watch the world burn & maybe I will sober up enough just in time to join in when the looting starts over food prices & everyone gets pissed off with their Siege of Leningrad diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.