• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? Maybe the surviving family members of the victims of human rights abuses perpetrated in the name of the USA care. The women he is accused of sexually assaulting certainly care. If there is any oil underneath Ecuador, the US fossil fuel companies probably care. Do the CIA care (about Britain possibly sacrificing the ability to arrest anyone, anytime, anywhere in the EU and bring them to the USA)?

At any rate, not enough people care.

So, no. Nobody cares.

Welcome to the world folks, people get killed in wars.
You must be dumb to think war crimes don't happen on both sides.

That Gollum looking freak who thinks his above the law should be sent to Sweden first to answer for his Uber-esque rape charges to be dealt with imho.
If he had any logic he would have asked Russia to put him up but nope.

I have a customer who looks like Gollum, everyone knows one

If you rewash crack in water does it get rid of some of te bicarb? as the w down here is shite. I washed up a a little stone erlier and the rock reset in the spoon when it had cooled down but there was some powdery residue on the spoon which when i scraped off and heated had no coke smell but te lump did even if it was still weak....anyone?

If you rewash crack in water does it get rid of some of te bicarb? as the w down here is shite. I washed up a a little stone erlier and the rock reset in the spoon when it had cooled down but there was some powdery residue on the spoon which when i scraped off and heated had no coke smell but te lump did even if it was still weak....anyone?

From my experience of smoking re-washed rocks it does seem to become a lot cleaner.
I'm not chemist but on a "blind Coca-Cola test" I could tell rewashed up rocks VS normal stuff from the rush & I have proved it several times.

Anyone catch that show on BBC1 last night called "Getting High For God"?

It was some guy that at the start I wanted to punch in the face but my view soon changed. Anyway he went to some place in the USA (Utah) were they have some native American church that lets people take Peyote in a legal setting. The guy that runs this "church" though right away to me looked like a fraud (as nearly every medicine man I have ever come across is) long story short he charged a group of people $200 each to do one trip & in my experience though I have never taken Mescaline itself I have taken Escaline (3C-E) & 2C-E, 2C-B which were all based very close to Mescaline itself (3C-E is known as Escaline for example) & trust me that stuff alongside 2C-E is NOT a joke, I'd never touch the stuff again.

The "medicine" this guy was giving out looked so weak & the people hardly looked as if they were tripping & the guy "leading" them in the trip (what the fuck is that about huh?) talked at them for 4 hours none stop pushing his views upon them while they were "tripping" I would want to shoot him with a 9mm in the face if he tried that shit on me.

Long & short of it is this American native church imho is a fraud, the guy running it gives people piss-water weak Mescaline that has hardly any effect & when you think you could stay at home & smoke N,N-DMT (now that stuff I would damn smoke again, I have a long outstanding debate with God from my last smoke) or Salvia X10 these people are being mugged off & imo being mocked by this cult leader. Fuck it if this guy really thinks he knows tripping hit the swine up with 200mg of 4-HO-MET & then give him a pipe of 60mg N,N-DMT on top.

Trust me doing 250mg of Escaline around a bunch of liberal, New Age type millennials would just about push anyone over the edge & sent them running off screaming into the hills. Some people these days really make me wonder.

Last edited:
Marshall, sounds like an S.O.S.
Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre, you're fuckin' right!
To the rap mobile, let's go!

Have a good Easter break folks, time to soak up some of this holiday sun I say.
I have some cans of K I've managed to keep my hands off (ended up getting 4 K & had to drink HCC Black instead) & still got a S'berry blunt ready for the green to go in, I got my dl of Finley Quaye ‎- Maverick A Strike set up so all I gotta do is just walk to the park, find my favourite spot under a tree I get along with there (it is my Salvia & a-pvp vaping tree where I always used to go sit to smoke those two goodies, me and the tree have an understanding)

With any luck some random dog(s) will come over to say hello as their sexy owner who is around 20-23 & looks like a cross between Dua Lipa & Rita Ora & want to have sex with me.

Anyway have a good 'un folks & remember that human chocolate is deadly to dogs, it will kill them & it isn't a nice way to go out, you may think you are giving your barking friend a treat but really you are playing a kinda Russian roulette with them.

FFS lololololololololol

maxresdefault.jpg

lol, I really like you Wubb.
TBH I had you with a carrot in your gob........it was more like The Camberwell Carrot than the orange type that grown in dirt though.

Great piece on BBC4 yesterday about Woodie Guthrie, the guy was right about everything in my view.

"Is it safe to combine nutmeg dxm and pregabalin together?"

Sometimes the posts on BL really make me think drugs do fuck you up in the head.

I've a new doggo here but it says file too large. She's lovely. Fools and their cash easily parted and I think them with more money than sense most likely to fall for these retreats. You know them bints running the psych soc in bru.m. Bunch of dafties, they're often promoting such shite /letting it be spammed on their page. All for folks who like to think they're very individual but can't cope without being surrounded by like minded fools.
If yer a real individual there are no like minded folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.