• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chilled with anyone from Dr Feelgood by any chance?
I'm sure Lemmy from Motorhead was part of Hawkwind

I've seen a few documentaries about Lemmy. Such a legend. In one of them he was saying that Hawkwind got rid of him due to his drug use. He said it was because he was using the "wrong type of drugs" according to them. He was into speed, whilst they were all into acid.

He built a whole new life for himself by moving to LA and just hanging out in one particular bar. He didnt do anything else or go anywhere else. I can't remember the name of the bar but it was a 'rockstar' hangout. That's all he needed as the hub for his life. He'd just sit at the bar and people like Dave Grohl would want to hang out with him. That could have just been set up for the documentary, but it really didn't seem like it was.

A very down to earth and level headed guy. Very little ego at all, talked a lot of sense, and never forgot his working class roots.

@Zopiclone bandit . I heard that the buzz off each of those nitrous canisters only lasts 10 seconds. Is this true?

Last edited:
...he was he left and formed MH
He went on the road for The Jimi Hendrix experience too moving the guitars and drums etc around at gigs or loading them into vans. He took the name of the band for a slang term for people who used speed back in the day.
I've seen several interviews with him where he spoke about it, I really want to read his autobiography.

Duration to cost ratio isn’t good enough for me.
You have point, the people who sell them at £1.50 per balloon at me festivals etc are wise, it's the idiots who buy it are mad. To it costs me 79p per hit, I don't mind that for one night as a treat. I'd never do it daily but a session once every few weeks is good by me.
When people I know run up strap bills at £40-£50 per day, £280 per week, over £1,000 a month which isn't really getting them high as the snack is just keeping them able to function I don't see what I'm doing as that lavish.

Next week I'm back on the paint thinner stolen from the local primary school followed by Russian Krokodil

I think I paid £340 including shipping for 98 boxes of 28 (may have been 25, I’d have to check), comes on a small pallet. The people who are charging £1.50/2 a pop must be raking it in.

Yeah I have a proper cream dispenser thing. I've seen on a well known website a pocket sized cannister that puts a hole in the cracker but it was cheaper to buy a proper whipped cream dispenser.

I wouldn't be a fan of holding a cracker when it goes off or huff N2O without a balloon, Erowid said the gas comes out at -40*c which can freeze your lungs and make them collapse.

Also this Vitamin B12 issue from using this stuff was a concern for me but I only do one good session of it a month so I think I won't suffer from that.

You seem to know a bit too much on this stuff Sir 😉😉🤣

Marmite has vitamin B12 if you can stand it. Although you're doing it every few weeks then you should be ok.

So yeah I got my carisoprodol and it's nice but too short lived and tolerance grows rapidly. One plus is it's fairy obscure so my DSP won't find it.

It's a muscle relaxant so it gives that melty feeling.

Marmite has vitamin B12 if you can stand it. Although you're doing it every few weeks then you should be ok.

So yeah I got my carisoprodol and it's nice but too short lived and tolerance grows rapidly. One plus is it's fairy obscure so my DSP won't find it.

It's a muscle relaxant so it gives that melty feeling.
What actually is it?
What does it do to you?

Possibly the most efficient way to smoke squidgy black I ever found

Thanks so much.
I loved that dog SSSOOO much.
I'm so sorry too. I love the animals so very much like you wouldn't believe and I always do. <3

aHkXbKQ.jpg

💔

I've seen a few documentaries about Lemmy. Such a legend. In one of them he was saying that Hawkwind got rid of him due to his drug use. He said it was because he was using the "wrong type of drugs" according to them. He was into speed, whilst they were all into acid.

He built a whole new life for himself by moving to LA and just hanging out in one particular bar. He didnt do anything else or go anywhere else. I can't remember the name of the bar but it was a 'rockstar' hangout. That's all he needed as the hub for his life. He'd just sit at the bar and people like Dave Grohl would want to hang out with him. That could have just been set up for the documentary, but it really didn't seem like it was.

A very down to earth and level headed guy. Very little ego at all, talked a lot of sense, and never forgot his working class roots.

@Zopiclone bandit . I heard that the buzz off each of those nitrous canisters only lasts 10 seconds. Is this true?
More than 10 seconds, but it's not long. The more you do in a session the longer it seems to effect you.
I've just done another & typing this on my phone is a real issue.
I'd definitely say to try it if the chance comes up, it would go well with a medium pipe of N,N DMT or the come-down from MDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.