• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you maybe give them......a nice bottle
I have the perfect gift in mind, how odd you should say that!

tumblr_l9fmwvCckB1qzb1rlo1_500.jpg

Nothing like leaving it to the absolute last minute lol!

Could you maybe give them a few cigars and a nice bottle or two instead?
Used to be on the night of the 23rd every year, this year I have actually pre planned my shizz

It's online, but from vendors a hundred clicks away, so gets here same day, easy peasy

Last edited:
Got me a couple of G of coke sorted for Xmas. Not sure whether to snort it, boof it or rock it up...

Reactions: CFC
I've only plugged coke a couple of times when already wrecked. Can anyone here say if it's worth doing? I can imagine it giving you a right funny arse for the evening!

Ive got an interesting christmas fun fact for the dinner table about gynacologists.

Apparently, through sheer career choice and evidently the assigned power of will, they are completely able to turn off and detach ANY sexual thoughts about fumbling about in unwitting ladies fannys for a daily job their entire lives.

Apparently, theyve seen that many they don't even care, and probably didn't at first anyway, due to their incredible integrity.

The switch they access could obviously be a total game changer, sexual abuse could be abolished, but the specific male switch off mechanism isn't known or named. It just is!

Errr one for the ladies there.

It must be a horrible job looking at rancid fannies all day. Yeast infections, polyps, prolapses, crabs etc. I'd never munch the carpet again.

But I'm highly suspicious of anyone that would want to do that for a living...

I rarely hear men complain about wimmen who look at cocks for a living though :unsure:

I rarely hear men complain about wimmen who look at cocks for a living though :unsure:

Female doctors all the way babeh!! Ever since Dr. Leef was a bit creepy about why he would be fondinling my balls. The lady doctors at my surgery can take all the time they want. <3=D

It must be a horrible job looking at rancid fannies all day. Yeast infections, polyps, prolapses, crabs etc. I'd never munch the carpet again.

Pah, you can't see crabs (probably) and I've put myself up against yeast infections on the basis that we all have yeast on our bodies anyway.

Actually though, turns out that's not exactly great advice and you can indeed catch full blown thrush and have an absolute nightmare on your hands.

No no, they don't become obsessed or enjoy it. Don't worry, it's just some penentration by a qualified expert. Breast exams, they absolutely can not stand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: CFC
You definitely can see crabs. Especially with my patented Fubar Fanny Inspection headset on.

£99.99 to all potential fanny inspectors out there. Come on guys, hit me up...

This man has the pest control skills, but I'm willing to lower my prices if anybody wants the all clear.

I promise I wouldn't enjoy it, as there's a switch that activates when you start the job.

especially with my patented Fubar Fanny Inspection headset on.

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.