Recruiting (Global) Monash Psychedelic Experiences and Effects Study

rachel.ham

Greenlighter
Graphic.php

Monash Psychedelic Experiences and Effects Study:
A survey study investigating acute and post-acute subjective effects of psychedelic use.
If you have had a psychedelic experience within the past two years, we’d love to ask you about your experiences.
Participants will complete a 50-minute online survey and have a chance to win one of several $100 gift vouchers.
Results from this survey will inform clinical psychedelic trials currently in development.
Identifying information will not be collected.
You may also be eligible to participate in a follow-up survey about your experiences.

To participate or for more information, please visit MonashPsychedelic.org

Hello,

My name is Rachel and I work for the Clinical Psychedelic Research Lab at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. We are Australia’s first clinical psychedelic lab, currently working to set up two clinical trials investigating the use of psychedelic-assisted therapies for mental health conditions.

Our survey study is open to participants across the world who have had a psychedelic experience within the past two years. It would be fantastic if you would like to participate and/or share this survey with others who might be interested.

This study has been approved by the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee. It commenced on 9/12/2021 and is expected to run until approximately 9/3/2022 or until we reach our target of 400 participants.

Kind regards,
Rachel
-
[email protected]
Research Officer, Clinical Psychedelic Research Lab.
Monash University, Clayton.

50 minutes? I have taken a lot of psychedelics but i might need some stims to complete a 50 minute survey…but in the interests of helping a fellow Aussie researcher I’ll try my best sober first.

Welcome to BL and well wishes with your research.
Thanks! Such a great platform!

50 minutes? I have taken a lot of psychedelics but i might need some stims to complete a 50 minute survey…but in the interests of helping a fellow Aussie researcher I’ll try my best sober first.
We do appreciate that it is a long one! Many thanks!