• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Gummy Bear's as tapering aid.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
In about 3 week's I plan to be sober. From anything so that 4 weeks later they can do a EEG on my sleep.

The plan is to get to that point of 4 weeks substance free.

The other option, the dr said was continuing use of THC and Benzodiazepinen till the day itself. Quite a liberal dr imo, but my aim is a clean as possible diagnosis. So option one seems best to me.

Were do the Gummy Bears come in. Well they seem like a nice intermediate betwee smoking and stopping. The same reason I got CBD high weed. For the transition. Do the Bears (with THC) work?

Last edited:
I have tried a few gummy bears and a watermelon gummy all from California and they sucked
After 24 years of smoking good weed and eating homemade edibles I am used to edibles that make you hallucinate that kick you in the ass and that is you entire rest of your day because you are incapacitated (I’m also a greedy little more is more person too so..)

I think these commercial gummys are made for people who are inexperienced with weed products is the conclusion I’ve come to. They don’t have the hallucinogenic property that actual edibles have
it’s probably by design

all that to say this
yeah I’m sure it will be fine to wean yourself off with these weak ass gummys

why do you need to wean yourself off pot in the first place though? there are no withdrawals it’s not addictive
just stop be clean for 4 weeks get an accurate test done and go back to smoking

you are in control
its only 4 weeks

There are maybe no WD's but the side effects of abrupt cessation after years of use are of influence on your Sleep Architecture. My main reason for the sleep centre. I have to little deep sleep to be well rested.

So they want me of 4 week's off before, or the other option continue until the intake. Maybe even sneaky take a Bear in there.

I have tried a few gummy bears and a watermelon gummy all from California and they sucked
After 24 years of smoking good weed and eating homemade edibles I am used to edibles that make you hallucinate that kick you in the ass and that is you entire rest of your day because you are incapacitated (I’m also a greedy little more is more person too so..)

I think these commercial gummys are made for people who are inexperienced with weed products is the conclusion I’ve come to. They don’t have the hallucinogenic property that actual edibles have
it’s probably by design

all that to say this
yeah I’m sure it will be fine to wean yourself off with these weak ass gummys

why do you need to wean yourself off pot in the first place though? there are no withdrawals it’s not addictive

you are in control
its only 4 weeks
I am not in control. My sleep suck's when I quite. My appetite as well as my mood are affected negatively. And I'll probably miss its pain relieving effects too.

So before I enter this realm of torture I want to make the landing as soft as possible. To bad that from all places California would produce subpar GummyBears.

Lets hope the Dutch did a better job its at least illegal overhere especially the Bears i read but I am going for it. And will report back my result's.

Opoid's or Benzo's are a piece of cake to handle compared to when i wean of Cannabis. For me Cannabis is addictive.

Personal chemistry? Maybe the Nicotin that comes along plays a part, the fact is as soon as I stop it takes live down to a lower, not a higher, level. In contrast to other drugs.

Opoid's or Benzo's are a piece of cake to handle compared to when i wean of Cannabis. For me Cannabis is addictive.

Personal chemistry? Maybe the Nicotin that comes along plays a part, the fact is as soon as I stop it takes live down to a lower, not a higher, level. In contrast to other drugs.
hang on - so when you stop cannabis you also stop nicotine? You only smoke nictine when you blaze?

if so then yeah, it's the nicotine removal you're struggling with mainly!

hang on - so when you stop cannabis you also stop nicotine? You only smoke nictine when you blaze?

if so then yeah, it's the nicotine removal you're struggling with mainly!

right - maybe get the patch or try the nicotine gum and just skip the stupid store gummie bears - those things always suck unless you're making them yourself or know a guy

Quitin Nicotin/Tobacco is actually harder then Weed. But I have a case of dual addiction.

Like the Nicotin fuels the addiction, now I could get of Tobacco the easy way. Taking Cytisine a few day's, but that is not a option. Its not available overhere, so I would have to order it and it would arrive to late.

But It works great for Nicotin addiction, its like the Buprenorphine for Nicotine.

will you try smoking a cig or vaping something to see if you can sleep just for the sake of curiosity? Nicotine withdrawal is a bitch

everybody’s chemistry is different this is definitely true

you could have an endocannabinoid deficiency or something that’s disturbing your sleep cycle that the pot is treating

edit- smoking weed w/tobacco Ive done that in Canada 🇨🇦 not bad at all
The vaping devices are quite expensive. And full of electronic's, very probable to get damaged.

The Vapor device that uses a torch is high on my to buy list. It is a vape.