• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin H- What's ideal to put H in to swallow it for travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtown4

Greenlighter
I'm going for a holiday and won't be able to get h while i'm there (really don't wan't to spend it in wd either) is it safe to put some in a water balloon/ condom etc ? or has any other suggestions of something to carry it in please let me know.

I'm going for a holiday and won't be able to get h while i'm there (really don't wan't to spend it in wd either) is it safe to put some in a water balloon/ condom etc ? or has any other suggestions of something to carry it in please let me know.
Are you traveling by air? If you are...the scanners will spot it and you are busted. If going by train or car condom will work although I can think of better hiding spots. Usually the only time people go into the rectum is when they are flying and with the technology available now it's hard to conceal drugs on your person.

You would be better off just hiding it in your luggage ( the kind you check at the desk ....not the carry on one.) It's not like you are carrying bricks on ya...just some for personal use. Get creative man. It's illegal to carry , possess or otherwise transport heroin so Bluelight can't really help ya more than that. We have to back off when people ask about illegal stuff.

If you're flying from a 1st world airport forget about hiding drugs on or in you. If you aren't clever enough to figure out a way to duck the detection systems on your own then you don't have a chance in hell to evade them. That's not to be disparaging to you, it's just that these security checks are very invasive and designed to catch "clever" people. Please do not swallow a lethal amount of heroin

Better option, research the area you're going to and see if kratom is legal there and put up with some withdrawals.

But either way this kind of stuff is against the rules, sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.