• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hallo

You mentioned you were Mexican. So impressive is a overstatement.

But what was mentioned about Bluelight being a family, I totally agree on that.
Not all Mexicans are born in Mexico, but I was born in Southern California so you're not wrong...tbh there's probably more Mexicans there than in Mexico.

mostly meth, cocaine, and heroin but I don't discriminate, except pharmaceuticals because I don't trust the government
You've been watching too many hollywood movies. People really need to stop believing this nonsense about the government not having their fingers deep in the black markets. It literally doesn't matter if you buy from the pharmaceutical companies or from the Mafia/Cartels, because both are basically intelligence run assets with the sole aim to monopolize the drug trade and the MSM has been wholly complicit in covering up and creating as much misinformation as possible about this issue. The shot callers in the Mafia/Cartels always have links to intelligence agencies and large sums of capital are sent from these criminal syndicates to the intelligence agencies as a source of income and the drugs themselves are distributed as a means of controlling the population. There is no war on drugs. What we have is a war on human dignity and freedom. This entire government vs. black market narrative is a false dichotomy. You have two supposedly antithetical sock puppets who appear like they are opposites and fight each other, but behind the scenes it's actually one guy who moves these sock puppets around and lends his voice to both of them, while the stupid, gullible audience believes that it's two people moving the puppets around and thus falling for this illusion.

First one is a former CIA whistleblower and second one is an investigative journalist who basically proved that the intelligence agencies control the drug market and not Don Corleone and Scarface. What we have been told is 100% pure fiction...