• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello All

VenerableHippie

Bluelighter
Hello ... I 'm an old guy with Wife. Will post an avatar pic soon to prove it.

We're in eastern Australia.

Third son visited for my last birthday with 200mg each of mdma. Found it a wonderful experience. No doubt we experienced Nirvana. We entered a space of Truth. The mental Silence was profound! Have been seeking this Silence for a long long time.

My interests and training are in Social Science with the emphasis on Human Communication (body language, tracking brain process thru eye movements, and more).

Seek to roll again as soon as we find other gentle people to share the experience.

Peace ... out ...

My interests and training are in Social Science
Please for the love of god (or whatever you hold dear) use this knowledge to bring us closer together instead of isolating us and driving wedges.
Welcome to BL.
Hope ya find it as meaningful as I have and do.
Best wishes on your hope and dreams (if not nefarious in nature).
One love

Please for the love of god (or whatever you hold dear) use this knowledge to bring us closer together instead of isolating us and driving wedges.
Welcome to BL.
One love
Thank You! For the Love of Mankind ... ?

The Hope contained within your words moves me. I shall do my best ... see you around ...

Third son visited for my last birthday with 200mg each of mdma. Found it a wonderful experience. No doubt we experienced Nirvana. We entered a space of Truth. The mental Silence was profound! Have been seeking this Silence for a long long time.

My interests and training are in Social Science with the emphasis on Human Communication (body language, tracking brain process thru eye movements, and more).

Seek to roll again as soon as we find other gentle people to share the experience.

Peace ... out ...
Welcome to the home of degeneracy, druggies and damnation! Enjoy your stay 😁

Peace ... out ...
G'day fellow Aussie! Melbourne here. Nice too have you on board and look forward too seeing you around AADD hopefully!

Hello Venerable hippie, hope you find what you’re looking for, personally and based on my experience, I suggest you, it’s only a suggestion, if you have the opportunity to experienced that again, let your brain to recover completely.

When I experiencing that absolute joy no one aware me about anything, so keep doing it every week and literally broke the way my brain keeps everything balanced, no treatment fixed it, it will never be the same, in my case the void and being unable to feel emotions isolated me from people who can.

Not recommended.

Best wishes and welcome.

Welcome to BL.
One love
Hello

I found myself thinking further about your reply to my post and I realised you may have overlooked my core message. I thought that words like, 'Nirvana', 'Peace', 'Truth', 'Silence' would work to let readers see my peaceful nature.

I think perhaps my reference to Social Science has raised fears for you of mind control, of Freudian psychology and its 'special' language and terminology; of behavioural studies that result in social control by politicians; and other such 'back room' stuff. Am I correct?

Well, I suppose students of social science are involved in such things. But Social Science is a huge field and to complicate matters students can approach that Science with different viewpoints and aims.

My own viewpoint is 'person centred'. That means I am absolutely for the individual and her or his ability to Individuate.

For me, Individuate means throwing off the shackles which keep the individual bound to the Status Quo. You would know that those shackles are Nationalism and Religion and all the fears that trickle down from those myths into government and 'socially acceptable' beliefs, values and behaviours.

In fact I am a Cultural Guerrilla. I see my life-task to undermine individual's conditioning, which is their unthinking reliance on what has come before them ... reliance on our ancestors. It's a big ask but it may be that when we begin to think differently Society will become Peaceful. Otherwise it seems to me we are doomed.

In the meantime, as a Social Scientist taught me:

We are Lovable, Beautiful and Worthwhile, before during and after ... this post.

Hello Venerable hippie, hope you find what you’re looking for, personally and based on my experience, I suggest you, it’s only a suggestion, if you have the opportunity to experienced that again, let your brain to recover completely.

When I experiencing that absolute joy no one aware me about anything, so keep doing it every week and literally broke the way my brain keeps everything balanced, no treatment fixed it, it will never be the same, in my case the void and being unable to feel emotions isolated me from people who can.

Not recommended.

Best wishes and welcome.
Yes. We have felt the experience slowly fade and understand this is because we have let enough time pass to restore our seratonin. Thanks for the advice!

I think perhaps my reference to Social Science has raised fears for you of mind control, of Freudian psychology and its 'special' language and terminology; of behavioural studies that result in social control by politicians; and other such 'back room' stuff. Am I correct?
Pretty much, brother.
In my experience and general observations novel ideas generated from others intended to make things "better" are usually sopped up by others not so concerned with anyone but themselves (stolen or used for other purposes). Its like a great meat grinder in my mind. No one is immune to it especially these days with cell phones and other devices that appear to bring the world together/colser but what I see is isolation of a high sort.
I remember the days when we would sit around a dinner table and talk, communicate ideas and whatever... today everyone is in their own little "bubble" and if asked something as simple as "how was your day" the response is usually one syllable at best with body language saying "leave me the fuck alone".
Divide and conquer... such an old ass game but in modern wrappings.
We cannot be bothered to be conversant or gather to reason out what can we do with whats going on around us and to us; all we want is to return to our "bubble" and be left alone for the most part.
I can se how a lot of shit is going to shittier and I feel if we could get back to actually communicating openly to each other at the table maybe there could be hope? IDK as it has been going on for so long that we may have passed that point of returning.... Which I find sad but "it is what it is" most times is not a sufficient "answer" (to me) and feels more like an acceptance of being manipulated and stolen from.
Wishing you well, today.
And yes I have a lot of love for human and anxieties run high that separating us more and more will not end. Regardless of intent.
Best

And another one aboard the good ship Bluelight! Ahoy and welcome 👍👍

PS looks like you wanna get chatting to 6 am. You two should be of the same stripe.
Wondering ... if he agrees, should 6 am and I begin a thread and openly chat? That way everyone could join in/comment?

Pretty much, brother.
In my experience and general observations novel ideas generated from others intended to make things "better" are usually sopped up by others not so concerned with anyone but themselves (stolen or used for other purposes). Its like a great meat grinder in my mind. No one is immune to it especially these days with cell phones and other devices that appear to bring the world together/colser but what I see is isolation of a high sort.
I remember the days when we would sit around a dinner table and talk, communicate ideas and whatever... today everyone is in their own little "bubble" and if asked something as simple as "how was your day" the response is usually one syllable at best with body language saying "leave me the fuck alone".
Divide and conquer... such an old ass game but in modern wrappings.
We cannot be bothered to be conversant or gather to reason out what can we do with whats going on around us and to us; all we want is to return to our "bubble" and be left alone for the most part.
I can se how a lot of shit is going to shittier and I feel if we could get back to actually communicating openly to each other at the table maybe there could be hope? IDK as it has been going on for so long that we may have passed that point of returning.... Which I find sad but "it is what it is" most times is not a sufficient "answer" (to me) and feels more like an acceptance of being manipulated and stolen from.
Wishing you well, today.
And yes I have a lot of love for human and anxieties run high that separating us more and more will not end. Regardless of intent.
Best

I see once again you focus on one small part of my post.

In your paragraph beginning "I remember the days ..." it seems to me you overlook that my posts are an opportunity to converse. It seems to me that instead you want to boil down the things I say to:
  • 'leave me the fuck alone'
  • 'divide and conquer'
  • 'cannot be bothered'
  • 'left alone for the most part'
  • 'I can see how shit is going to get shittier'
  • 'has been going on for so long'
  • 'passed that point of returning'
  • 'acceptance of being manipulated and stolen from'
  • 'anxieties run high'
Well, all that sounds passive-aggressive and hopeless to me. In a nutshell I guess you experience depression and this is what having a 'meat grinder in [your] mind' makes of things.

I 'm sorry it's like that for you ... and I suppose I 'll see you around ...

Ya got me pegged already. :drama:
have a good one.
felling like a wasted response but maybe another time.
ya miss points too it would seem... like the rest of us.
best of luck with your endeavors btw what drugs do you like/ingets the most?.
:spinning: