Hello and an MDPV Question

All I know is what I can taste. The difference is like night and. I have read in many places that the freebase version is highly unstable, and in fact, to get the effects I'm looking for I have to oxygenate the precipitate with an aquarium pump for 48 hours prior to drying, so maybe there is some chemical reaction which cleaves off one or more of the carbon atoms or some other structure. Don't have a clue. I only know that the white and all other currently available versions of mdpv is utter shit, and the freebase/processed version is divine.
Will one of you guys help me please?
I have encountered some MDPV been stashed for 10 plus years and I'm the lucky recipient "it's in salt form and when I try to wash it I get tan gloop immediately with little heat after I ass bicarb water to the md with couple drops acetone, but it's collecting the gloopy brown or tan oil and drying it that kills me. I'm only guessing on the whole process and don't talk precipitate and all that jazz, can you give me basic instructions in layman's terms of how to freebase my old original half kilo. I dare not try a quantity and its unstable as freebase so think ill just wash a gram or so. Can you help me please. Pretty please with sugar on top.
One love
Peaches

Interesting... but seems a bit beyond my non-existent chemistry skillz sadly. Have enough trouble finding even the white stuff at decent price/quality and would undoubtedly fuck up the conversion and lose the lot. Have got it to the yellow stage before and found no worthwhile qualitative difference but had no idea there was more processing to be had. Bookmarked for a time of cheap abundant white stuff to play around with though. Would be interested to see how it turns out with the changes. Homecooked tan peeveeeef would truly be a thing of beauty <3
Yeah I agree with you but I'm really lucky to have happened on a fair bit of dirt cheap MDPV been stashed for 10 years and it's the dogs. Really good shit but I still can't suss this process out although I do get close, however I need to wash it cis it's doing my throat lungs and sinus in I th hcl from. It is my lover, my little helper and my treasure. Much more reliable than any manhas been, I'm a straight female, kinda wild and crazee. Anyway I digress, or should I say talk shit. Lol would one of you lovely gents help me find out how I wash ths MDPV

^ I am not he but I would humbly suggest that your issue may be with tolerance and increasing age - I can relate to both too... :\

But tan and white peevee are two very distinct entities and both from very recent history. There is very good reason why tan peevee is worshipped as a god and white peevee almost universally scorned - it really is very hard to believe they are the same substance. Related substances yes, the same not in a million years. Just mention "tan peevee" to any peevee user and see the resulting paean <3
Yep I agree

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I think I know the answer to this mystery. The "tan MDPV" McAfee is referring to is actually MDPHP. More then likely when the "tan" first came into play it wasn't MDPV at at..it was Freebase MDPHP which is exactly that. Also the effects of MDPHP are exactly on par with what's being described as well.

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I think I know the answer to this mystery. The "tan MDPV" McAfee is referring to is actually MDPHP. More then likely when the "tan" first came into play it wasn't MDPV at at..it was Freebase MDPHP which is exactly that. Also the effects of MDPHP are exactly on par with what's being described as well.
I believe that he admitted that this was a troll thread.

I would say that too 🤣. Ty though I didn't know that and have thought about this thread every so often.