• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help identifying please?

danielinthebed

Greenlighter
Hi folks,

Would appreciate any insight regarding these pills which a friend obtained. They appear to be 10mg Diazepam although I've never seen them with this type of imprint. I have my suspicions they are fake or contain something else.

I advised the person not to take the pill, I'm in the process of getting them testing but thought somebody from the online community may have encountered these or have some more information.

Many thanks in advance.

looks like a pressed slug to me.
pharmacutical cos have more invested in finished uniformity than say davie crocket onda cona.

welcome to bluelight. please do not pass these around and be as safe as possible. may not be deadly but also may.

yea that looks sketch the dye isn't uniform, the lettering is shallow and uneven and the edge looks rough. if you were going to take it i would heavily recommend sending it of to a lab first.

It seems like pills that are a speckled color, as well as pills that look and/or feel gritty, are very often not what they’re purported to be.

Yeah not many medications have the whole word printed on it like that. It looks fake as hell.