• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HELP please reply

pkt

Bluelighter
I tool shot i had hidden from like 4 days ago maybe a tiny bit of blood but not dark so i added filtered water a liitke and thank god i difnt miss the shot ( i had the strongest histamine reaccion ive had from
Morph but nice shot KEEP IN MIND THAT DOCTOR IS NOT An opcion. I proceeded to smoke crack so i am sort of paranoid but my skin feels hard around the injection spot and my arm but its not really swollen just the tyniest bump and now im freaking out. Please tell me lm going to be ok

Like i had the needle hidden with 180mg of morphine from the other night i couldnt register and the needle was new but the rig was a few times used but obly by me and with the same substance( im usually really clean with this shit but ive been doing allot of barbs so i thibk thats why i just said fuck it, if i was in a city it would be different but im 20 hours bus from a city. I suffer from
Anxiety so i guess i just need someone to say thAt happened to me and im fine

Like i had the needle hidden with 180mg of morphine from the other night i couldnt register and the needle was new but the rig was a few times used but obly by me and with the same substance( im usually really clean with this shit but ive been doing allot of barbs so i thibk thats why i just said fuck it, if i was in a city it would be different but im 20 hours bus from a city. I suffer from
Mmm, i mean bro, you should know better than to use any needle with old blood in it. This is exactly how you get hepatitis my man. And unless you have the money for that treatment, be prepared for a damaged liver in your future..your best bet is to go to the ER and sneak your way in a doctors room to let them know what happened. Dont be afraid of nurses and doctors, they are not there to judge you and they dont report shit like this to authorities.

In fact, if youre lucky you might even get a dose of ativan or valium if you kindly plead for it. I do when i go into the ER for any withdrawal issues i can't get through and they have always helped me out with a dose of benzos.

You didnt read mu message and it was line a few particles maybd? It was stil clear the liquid

You didnt read mu message and it was line a few particles maybd? It was stil clear the liquid
It doesnt matter, man. Any contamination from a dirty needle can attract microbes given the right circumstances. Why risk it bro? The ER is not a scary place. As an addict I have utilized the ER with recourse many times and they are not ones to judge a drug addict.

Take some damn benzos to get yourself relaxed, and get your butt in to prompt care or the ER so they can check you for hep. Otherwise you might worry for eternity that you have it.

Go in, ask for a test for hepatitis

Why is it so hard to conprehend that where i live there are no hospitals or emergency clinics. I live in a small town with around8 thousand people and access to many basic tjings we simmolh do t have.

Wait just a second here. You did a dirty shot.....then panicked and smoked some crack because you have a tiny bump that's probably gone by now....and you have no access to medical care.....so you want a bunch of strangers to tell you to put a hot compress on it and try and relax and you aren't going to die. And then get mad at us and say we can't comprehend.

C'mon man. You have been doing this long enough to know that a warm compress will make the swelling go down and feel better. You are the one shooting with nasty rigs and not practicing harm reduction and since you have no access to medical care I would think that you would be a bit more careful. If this was your first ever injection I can understand crying HELP but something tells me you have been doing this awhile.

Ok, usig needles with old blood is bad, but you did it once, don't freak out for now. Lots of people have used an old rig more than once and survived to tell the story. If worried, maybe in the future you can travel to a bigger place and get a blood test done.
About the injection site, if you say you didn't miss and it doesn't hurt, swallow, and more important if it isn't red and hot, you should be safe.

You better wait for the crack paranoia to vanish before figuring out health threatening scenarios if you are 20 hours away from the nearest ER.

Wait just a second here. You did a dirty shot.....then panicked and smoked some crack because you have a tiny bump that's probably gone by now....and you have no access to medical care.....so you want a bunch of strangers to tell you to put a hot compress on it and try and relax and you aren't going to die. And then get mad at us and say we can't comprehend.

C'mon man. You have been doing this long enough to know that a warm compress will make the swelling go down and feel better. You are the one shooting with nasty rigs and not practicing harm reduction and since you have no access to medical care I would think that you would be a bit more careful. If this was your first ever injection I can understand crying HELP but something tells me you have been doing this awhile.
Thats the most logical reply ive seen up until now. I used to pick rigs out of my own garbage and it wasnt filled with blood it just had a few specs but i should have positive mentality for the time being.