• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi all! Good to be here

Kpingod

Bluelighter
Hi bluelighters, I’ve just made an account and started posting but I’ve Found the forums a very useful source of information for years.

I’m a simple guy from California that has used tons of different drugs in the past but nowdays I just like some benzos and maybe a few sleeping pills like trazodone. Occasionally use adderall but only if I feel I ‘need’ to and I don’t buy street drugs anymore. Mostly everything I take is prescribed though sometimes I overtake benzos or opioids.

I also drink a lot when I can’t get benzos(they’re getting harder and harder to get) but I don’t consider myself a true alcoholic, I drink to deal with anxiety.

I consider myself well versed in meth, booze, benzos and weed. Thanks for having me aboard and I’ll try to be helpful when possible.

Howdy ! And welcome to the Bluelight family. There's all kinds of good reads on here and I've seen a few of your posts.

Keep on posting and having fun. :Mario:

Mostly everything I take is prescribed though sometimes I overtake benzos or opioids.
Ha!
Thought I was the only one to do this. :p
Welcome and thanks for adding anything you feel important or asinine (a place for everthing here).
<3