• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi there, high functioning opioid addict looking to get away from the pills and chat with people who know what it's like..

Maybe I should start a new thread, but anyone ever encounter totally fake m30s? My friend got some off of the dark web and has a pretty high tolerance (150mg of oxy per day). VD’ed it and didn’t feel anything (except super sick) after taking a decent amount. This went on for several days. Then it occurred to them to test the solution, as well as their urine. It came back negative for fentanyl as well as for everything else. However they said it did help their wtds and didn’t think it was just placebo. Anyone heard of anything like this? I mean pleasant surprise you’re off of opiates from a 150mg oxy tolerance, but obviously the concern is what were they taking? I’ve never heard of m30s with absolutely nothing in them.
There are fake M30s with nothing at all in them they are listed on the Wedinos site as testing for no substance whereas others have the etonitazipyne in them and are very powerful. The ones with nothing in seem to have a number on them 218 or E18 or something. I've seen reviews on the dark markets with people calling them out as duds. There's a new variety of pill out now a yellow "Oxy 40" which has something called I think metazine in them, they're appearing all the time with opioid research chemicals in them.

There are fake M30s with nothing at all in them they are listed on the Wedinos site as testing for no substance whereas others have the etonitazipyne in them and are very powerful. The ones with nothing in seem to have a number on them 218 or E18 or something. I've seen reviews on the dark markets with people calling them out as duds. There's a new variety of pill out now a yellow "Oxy 40" which has something called I think metazine in them, they're appearing all the time with opioid research chemicals in them.
Got it, thank you. Super interesting

Hi there, I'm in my early 40s, live in the UK. Got a good job, life is ok apart from I have to maintain myself with strong opiates just to be normal. It's really tiring to have to organise life around it, it's expensive and there's little pleasure.

DHC was my go to for years, stable on that until the pandemic. Gone as hard as H and Oxy but never IV'd anything. My wake up call has been these new pressed M30s from the dark markets, they contain a super potent research chemical called Etonitazepyne. It's said to be 20 times more powerful than fent, and has already killed a few people in the UK. I've been using them, and it's something I wish I hadn't tried. They're bad news - nasty withdrawals from even short term use. More people need to know about what these pills are and how dangerous they can be. There's a few news articles coming online now, but little is known about Etonitazepyne.

So I'm now trying to start a taper plan to get me down onto weaker stuff and then off it altogether. My problem is my work is super busy, I need to function and a week of cold turkey isn't really happening. I can do it though.

I am glad I found bluelight recently and hope I can contribute in some way here :) Nobody knows about my secret addiction.

Cheers - Denny
3 years ago my heart stopped and I spent six months recovering in the hospital. They put me on oxycodone in the hospital and then weened me off or before me home. I'm sober now. It works. Good luck.