• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hippy-Flipping vs Candy-Flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando on hippy flip and it kicked in while I was in a haunted house. That was an experience I can tell you!
WHoa, sounds too intense for me, maybe the thizz would help the anxiety and bad thoughts but if it didnt then that could be hrs of hell for me

For my part I like to combine lsd or shrooms with bk-mdma, makes you feel less 'jumpy' and still even great trip.
(The difference between bk-mdma and mdma gets kinda lost in combination with those tryptamines IMO)

Hippy flip is more a thing to do at home (in your backyard with your girlfriend), while candy is perfect for a (psy-)party (with mates).

Since you have them all... do them all at the same time! Haha, has anyone ever done acid, shrooms, and e at the same time? Damn that must be one really fucked up crazy trip if you did.

Just once. I can't tell much in the way of specifics as I was pretty dissassociated at the time. It was an after party with a lot of different stuff available. My memories are vague in that regard. I just know that I smoked 1/2 oz. of good and just wandered around seeing what was going on in the different rooms. I was there for hours and hours and probably had three conversations the whole night. o_O I had strong visuals but was too mellowed and gone by the MDMA, Shroom(juice), and weed to be 'whoa!' about anything.

anyone ever try Acid+shrooms+E?(dosages altered so that none of them can take over the trip of course)... hey we could call it a crazyflip!
the "trifecta" is what our summit county group has dubbed this trio of drugs. its not that great. they conflict with eachother somewhat

they call it jedi flip in the chicago rave scene. you have to do either the shrooms or acid way beore tje otjer then take the x weihth the second trip. like acid then 3 hours later shrooms and erolls nut i perfer shrooms then 2 and haldf hours then few lsd and few pills

The E+Cid+Shrooms is called the Jedi Flip....I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS. I did three stems, only one amber tab *:(* and two e bombs which were blue 24s. AWSOME time.

Yeah...i love shrooms AND acid.
so i do all three.
JEDI FLIPPING FTW

=]

I watched my buddy hippieflip once and he seemed to enjoy himself for 2 hours or so then started puking his guts out, so i was turned off by that.

I like candyflipping alot but i must say what i dub Sally Flipping (Salvia and Ecstasy) is my favorite flip, eventhough it's quite a bit shorter. Salvia's length gets pretty much doubled this way and the Ecstasy seems to counteract everything i dislike about salvia (weird body high/gravity, extreme diassociation, feel of being out of control) perfectly. I've yet to try the salvia on a candyflip though that might yield the best trip yet.

I have also kitty flipped
and used nitrous at the peak of E

but i prefer candyflip to those.

i prefer to candyflip, as its more of a 'determined' (as in garunteed) happiness where mushrooms amplify my mood.

nah, eat the e, after you take that take your tabs, and redose the e so you come down with the acid imo

I prefer hippyflipping. They're both amazingly fucking great combos though ;)

Shrooms and MDMA are closer in length compared to LSD and MDMA so it's easier to get the timing right, or should I say it's harder to mess up the timing? What I mean is, hippyflipping works really well if you take the MDMA first then the shrooms an hour later, or the shrooms first then the MDMA later on, though if you take the MDMA first it's best to have more to redose with. I find a hippyflip to be more psychedelic, immersive and euphoric then candyflipping. It's a bit more of a mindfuck due to the shrooms, while candyflipping feels more lucid. Candyflipping is better in more settings then hippyflipping I'd say though, but in the right setting hippyflipping is my preferred combo.

One thing about hippyflipping though (for me atleast) is that it is harder on your stomach then candyflipping IME. But only when your coming up, I tend to throw up. But that aside I still prefer hippyflipping. Though strangely I've candyflipped far more then I've hippyflipped, probably because I tend to seek and buy LSD more then I do shrooms as I tend to prefer LSD on its own and it is more available for me.

MDMA would take the edge out of LSD and make it more fluttery, but if you want some real heavy immediate euphoria id say hippie flipping will get you extatic

Two questions: Should I not drink and which one would be better at a club/bar setting....

anyone ever try Acid+shrooms+E?(dosages altered so that none of them can take over the trip of course)... hey we could call it a crazyflip!

no, you could call it a Jediflip, because that's what it's called.

Two questions: Should I not drink and which one would be better at a club/bar setting....

don't drink on ecstasy, you'll dehydrate.

It depends what you are into as to which one to choose. But drinking on E really is a bad idea. Just makes you nauseous and groggy.

Hippy-flipping I prefer. I have not done it often... but when I do it turns out to be a very positive experience. Shrooms are generally more euphoric for me than acid is... and so the euphoria is able to greatly increase with the added mdma. very erotic experiences. makes me want to sing, yell, scream, cry, laugh, touch myself and just about everything else. I become very vocal. overall it is more intense also.

With candy-flipping I like to go to parties... raves... I like to dance on these doses. Although I have a sit down an talk through some things with friends while candyflipping. And that can be a very nice experience.

With hippy-flipping I feel like you don't need to over analyze things or talk too much. Instead, everything is as it should be. And you and your tripping partner somehow connect and feel the same vibrant energy without using lots of words to express it. candy-flipping requires lots of talking unless you are out dancing. It can be very therapeutic... but I feel like hippy-flipping is much more immersive and spiritual. Highly pleasurable also.

candy-flipping is awesome and is very fun... but the euphoria does not compare to the hippy-flip in my opinion.

CANDY is amazing! Hiipie flipping is also amazing but different. With enuff L u can become a genius while candyflipping........And a lil nitrous doesnt hurt either!

What do you all think about hippy-flipping @ a big concert festival for the first time?

Done E a bunch, done shrooms a bunch (sometimes out in public) - I'm thinking that if I only dose like 1/16 of shrooms and take 2 pills, I should be in good shape.

I've only rolled once and I did it with acid and mushrooms. It was pretty cool, that was the first time I realized I needed to take a break on tripping, which I didn't actually do until about a year later but the point is that it brought me an important revelation.

Also it was really, really, really fun. Dopamine out the wazoo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.