• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Still not sure how all this works, but I apologize for dipping out.
Silly me, I thought things were getting better.
I thought I’d take a huge metaphorical jump in life and whatever is out there laughed, out loud… I’m pretty fucked right now.
Thank y’all for being so kind. I’ll try to do better and remember to check in and see how y’all are. Hope you guys had a good holiday. Sending ♥️

Still not sure how all this works, but I apologize for dipping out.
Silly me, I thought things were getting better.
I thought I’d take a huge metaphorical jump in life and whatever is out there laughed, out loud… I’m pretty fucked right now.
Thank y’all for being so kind. I’ll try to do better and remember to check in and see how y’all are. Hope you guys had a good holiday. Sending ♥️
So good to hear back from you Ladybug, even though things aren't that great for you right now. I know you're still figuring out how the forum works :) This particular thread is called "How are you in ONE word", so you post ONE word for how you're feeling. It sounds silly, but sometimes it really can help to take a few seconds, or a minute, or however long you need, to STOP, have a think about it, check in with your body and your emotions, and just pick ONE word to express how you're feeling in this moment, whether it's good or bad, ir doesn't matter. It's an exercise to get more in touch with our body and emotions and to connect a feeling-word with that. If that makes sense?

My word for right now: Endorphin-y :)

New on here.. I'm feeling blessed. Going to take my methadone dose and not off for awhile. Hope you guys are having a good morning wherever you are!

Hennyprived - (adjective) When one is deprived of Henny & has to go to great lengths to find a bottle after local corner store has sold out.

So good to hear back from you Ladybug, even though things aren't that great for you right now. I know you're still figuring out how the forum works :) This particular thread is called "How are you in ONE word", so you post ONE word for how you're feeling. It sounds silly, but sometimes it really can help to take a few seconds, or a minute, or however long you need, to STOP, have a think about it, check in with your body and your emotions, and just pick ONE word to express how you're feeling in this moment, whether it's good or bad, ir doesn't matter. It's an exercise to get more in touch with our body and emotions and to connect a feeling-word with that. If that makes sense?

My word for right now: Endorphin-y :)
Oof 😓 I apologize, thanks for your kindness.

My word is… dreary