• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I cook crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nybornnraised

Greenlighter
Swim needs the simplest way too cook about an eight ball of crack, with a good yield and potency

Listen to master p....hahaha

We dont swim here AND we dont discuss synthesis.
Read the rules kid...

You take a university chemistry master and add some expensive equipment to this. Stir for years and keep adding investments to the solution. Take a sample every half a year to analyze the progress.

Thats not a synth, that being said its also all over the internet. add your 8 ball and about a half gram-gram of baking soda and water to a heat proof container (pyrex test tubes are good) to make shitty stuff, to make it right youll need high quality cocaine and ammonia and an eye dropper.

First i would dissolve the cocaine and filter anything out that doesnt dissolve, after its dissolved you add a few drops of ammonia maybe 6-9 drops, also you should add some ether to the solution, then add some heat and it will crash out of solution. remove precipitate (the solid crack that came out of the water) and then add a few more drops of ammonia and some more heat to make sure you got it all back. dry the solids that formed on a plate for 12 hours before smoking for best result.

Thats not a synth, that being said its also all over the internet. add your 8 ball and about a half gram-gram of baking soda and water to a heat proof container (pyrex test tubes are good) to make shitty stuff, to make it right youll need high quality cocaine and ammonia and an eye dropper.

First i would dissolve the cocaine and filter anything out that doesnt dissolve, after its dissolved you add a few drops of ammonia maybe 6-9 drops, also you should add some ether to the solution, then add some heat and it will crash out of solution. remove precipitate (the solid crack that came out of the water) and then add a few more drops of ammonia and some more heat to make sure you got it all back. dry the solids that formed on a plate for 12 hours before smoking for best result.
with a good yield and potency
If he has shit coke, he'll have shit crack.

I said he would need to have cocaine to make crack, this is the best way to freebase cocaine which is what crack is trying to emulate

Status
Not open for further replies.