How do I make HGH more effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See causing growth in girth is a lot different than increasing penile length to a distinguishable degree. Shit I remember erections on trenabolone made me feel like my dick was just going to explode! I swear I felt my heart beat in it lol.

I guess I'm just completely ignorant or just plain stupid in the usage of HGH. I understand thickness from a optimized circulatory system, but penile length increasing from hormone induced hyperplasia? I feel the last place the body would initiate cells to begin proliferation would be the penis not to mention cell proliferation is also a factor of tumor development... so cell population is constantly under regulatory mechanics.

Yeah i realized after I posted what i said was technically wrong, increased bloodflow just adds to thickness and stiffness

if any of these things actually made your dick grow some of us who have been using gear for a long time would give the mexican with the 19' a run for his money

Yeah i realized after I posted what i said was technically wrong, increased bloodflow just adds to thickness and stiffness

if any of these things actually made your dick grow some of us who have been using gear for a long time would give the mexican with the 19' a run for his money

I honestly don't understand the infatuation with possessing an abnormal and disproportionate size penis in comparison to the rest of your body.

I remember taking showers after gym, sports etc. etc. and people like secretly trying to size each other up?! Coming from someone who has actually experienced issues where I couldn't fit.. its not really all that great. For a one night stand? Sure. For a lifetime partnership? I think the significant other could give two shits less what equipment you have as long as you know how to use it and there is more than a physical connecton. I had a friend that his wife had to get her vagina stretched by her gynecologist because it was physically impossible for them to actually have intercourse. Worst part is after they had their first child she went from 140 lbs to 300+ lbs then divorced him?!?! I'd say having a giant one just makes you cursed.

You are very right. A kit from a pharmacy can run you almost $1500 in some areas. I will NEVER pay that. I have been using HGH for a better part of 8 years or so. Currently, these are what I have been running for the past 6 months, and I'm ever so happy with them. I'm really lucky to be able to get these, it's all my bros and I currently run. (Not generic, no plain white box, labeled cans, authentication stickers to verify on the website, and they don't cost that much at all. They are even a tad bit overdosed believe it or not...

/V

TheGreyTops (replaced Riptropins), come from factories in China. In fact, unless you are getting pharmacy grade HGH, the HGH you are getting is coming from China.

You had mentioned people paying $700 for Grey Tops? If you're paying half that you are still getting waaaaay ripped off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked the link but don't see an option [mod-edit - no sourcing please - cfc]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a ridiculous thread, how did I miss this weak attempt at shilling before. Links removed, title changed, and thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.