• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How easy does a mdma pill dissolve in a drink?

deano88

Bluelighter
If i wanted to dissolve a mdma pill in a drink what's the best drink to do it in and what drink hides the nasty taste better?

Also will the come up be quicker if dissolved in liquid? This is the main reason Im asking as i want to come up really quick. Thanks

If you want to come up really quick,
I read something about mdma crystals being put into some kind of hot (in temperature) shot, And that makes you come up quicker,
Id imagine it would taste foul though, youd want something to hide the taste thats fairly strong, perhaps Lemon?

Snorting is a bad way to go , as the experience dont last as long. (Just mentioning )

If you want to come up really quick,
I read something about mdma crystals being put into some kind of hot (in temperature) shot, And that makes you come up quicker,
Id imagine it would taste foul though, youd want something to hide the taste thats fairly strong, perhaps Lemon?

Snorting is a bad way to go , as the experience dont last as long. (Just mentioning )

maybe in something hot like a cup of tea or coffee? Anyone tried this?

Yeah i snorted pills before and like you say it dont last as long.

not sure about putting it in tea, one crappy cup of tea thatd be! Lol

mdma dissolves very well in water. I'm not sure at what temperature the molecule starts to disintegrate but I know it can be affected by high heat so perhaps only in cool tea or coffee.
Mdma is one of the foulest tasting chemicals I know, so perhaps try drinking it in a very sweet drink. It will still taste horrible but you will be distracted by the sweetness. You could try dissolving in beef tea though!
My preferred route of administration is plugging though.

Also depends what fillers and binders are used in the pill... Some will disolve as soon as they hit water and some stay in contact for some time... Best bet is to crush it and then put it on your drink

Ewwww dont drink it thats nasty...

Just chew up the pill in your mouth, and swish it down with orange juice or something and it will hit in like 15 mins

I fast from 9 am on the day of roll. It will dissolve fine. I would wrap it in a paper after crushing the pill, if I did anything at all. I personally just take the rolls. If you fast you come up hard and pretty fast. I usually dose between 160 and 200 initially, than a 50 mg booster later. I know pills mg is not specified, but act according to your needs..... Oh yeah, it would probably take a bit to dissolve and taste pretty bad.

Crush it and keep in the smallest amount of liquid possible - shot glass with some fruit juice then have another drink. Block your nose and swallow and you shouldn't taste it at all.

Parachuting is easier for those who hate the taste but cant wait the extra few minutes for a pill to dissolve - crush your pill, wrap in tissue and swallow.

If you've never tasted or chewed a pill before be prepared. The first time I chewed a pill I nearly spit its $20 value right onto the floor. Quite awful taste in fact. It tastes like you're eating batteries or something.

should just swallow it Tbh.

Unless of course you are one of these people (Like my brother) who are unable to swallow a pill " Ohh it gets stuck and i nearly choke" Rofl.

should just swallow it Tbh.

Unless of course you are one of these people (Like my brother) who are unable to swallow a pill " Ohh it gets stuck and i nearly choke" Rofl.

haha nah nothing like that i just thought it would be a quicker come up

Does coming up make you too edgy and anxious or something? Cause there is a simple way to coming up earlier, which is dropping earlier.

Does coming up make you too edgy and anxious or something? Cause there is a simple way to coming up earlier, which is dropping earlier.
no not at all, and i said quicker not earlier smart ass ;)

I've never done it myself but a friend of mine emptied his mdma capsule into some water and drank it and I guess it worked ok for him. He sipped the water though which I don't get. I thought it'd be better to drink it all at once.

haha softies, the MDMA powder i have dissolves fine in room temp water, i just put it in water and a shot glass then shot it, it don't taste that bad haha.