• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Even though I been on methadone a while, started using fent on top of it. Been a little more than year and trying to stop.

Had a few days without, but grabbed something tonight. Can't tell if it's fent or dope though. Possibly a mix. It's actually kind of hard to find heroin now. Too bad.
Picked up some hard too. I don't do it much. This seems really good though. I hate the taste. Gross. Sentence fragments be fun.

I may have been fucked up for the majority of the last decade, but it almost seems like a different country from the time I first started getting bad.

I see Bluelight is back to an .org. I think it was that when I started, can't remember. It was .nu and .ru at points too I believe. Maybe some other .something too.

For the record, my avatar was not blurry for the first few years. I'm guessing it's because they allow bigger, higher resolution pictures now? I don't know if that makes sense though.

Edit: Hi diddly ho neighbor-ino! A bell ringy dingy (sounds like ding, not dinge). Fine and dandy like sour candy!

I often want to say "Greetings and salutations!" if I'm in a good mood when I get into work. I don't because I don't normally say things like that and to suddenly do so would be weird. It's a confusing part of forming your identity in the various situations you end up in.
I actually don't talk much in person. I mean I'm not quiet or shy. I just don't open up to people until I can trust them, and that might take a while. I think it was around high school I started adopting that saying from Lincoln (?). "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".

Last edited:
Even though I been on methadone a while, started using fent on top of it. Been a little more than year and trying to stop.

Had a few days without, but grabbed something tonight. Can't tell if it's fent or dope though. Possibly a mix. It's actually kind of hard to find heroin now. Too bad.
Picked up some hard too. I don't do it much. This seems really good though. I hate the taste. Gross. Sentence fragments be fun.

I may have been fucked up for the majority of the last decade, but it almost seems like a different country from the time I first started getting bad.

I see Bluelight is back to an .org. I think it was that when I started, can't remember. It was .nu and .ru at points too I believe. Maybe some other .something too.

For the record, my avatar was not blurry for the first few years. I'm guessing it's because they allow bigger, higher resolution pictures now? I don't know if that makes sense though.

Edit: Hi diddly ho neighbor-ino! A bell ringy dingy (sounds like ding, not dinge). Fine and dandy like sour candy!

I often want to say "Greetings and salutations!" if I'm in a good mood when I get into work. I don't because I don't normally say things like that and to suddenly do so would be weird. It's a confusing part of forming your identity in the various situations you end up in.
I actually don't talk much in person. I mean I'm not quiet or shy. I just don't open up to people until I can trust them, and that might take a while. I think it was around high school I started adopting that saying from Lincoln (?). "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".
When I first started reading BL it was .ru then .org after a while. Sucks Google removed it from search results but you can find it on the Wikipedia entry.

25 mg oral thc (water soluble tabs)
1 .5g thc cart from the dispensary in albany
Many joints of some horchata pop and gelonade
3 beers
16mg suboxone
4mg perphenazine
15mg adderall

25 mg edibles Thc (punch bar)
More thc live resin disposable cart
2x 60mg Morphine er crushed and insuffilated (this brand crushes beautifully with minimal gelling)
1x 750mg Robaxin
900 mg gabapentin
Considering dosing 220ug lsd (white Fluff on gold gels)... will see how I feel in a bit.
I used to be a straight J and shot heroin and EVERYTHING else for 12 years. Been off the needle since 2017.

1x 750mg Robaxin
You like methocarbamol? It's generally written off as "non-recreational" because it's not really euphoric, but I find it useful for stimulant comedowns and potentiating benzos/opiates. Last night, I took 1000mg methocarbamol + 1000mg guaifenesin, with nicely sedating effects.

The robaxin isn't really for rec. I just had my left leg amputated in February so have severe muscle spasms.
My only recreational is thc and opiates... but I Also use them for pain. Thc is the ONLY thing that helps with phantom limb syndrome.
My favorite rec substances are psychedelics! Primarily psilocybin but also high quality lsd. Can't take that every day though🤣
Those orange 60mg morphine ERs are great though. I was really surprised how easy these can be made IR.

The robaxin isn't really for rec. I just had my left leg amputated in February so have severe muscle spasms.
My only recreational is thc and opiates... but I Also use them for pain. Thc is the ONLY thing that helps with phantom limb syndrome.
My favorite rec substances are psychedelics! Primarily psilocybin but also high quality lsd. Can't take that every day though🤣
Those orange 60mg morphine ERs are great though. I was really surprised how easy these can be made IR.
Jeez, sorry to hear that.

not high at all just relaxed as a mf. this is a great feeling for me so maybe high idk
no weed or weed products for a week or anything else. glad i got away from thc-o it was a nightmare if i didnt have it for three days.

I have to work a music festival this weekend so I'm driving a few hours south on
16mg suboxone
6- 5mg water soluble thc tabs (30mg total)
.5g fruity pebbles cart from the dispensary
50mg Hyde nicotine vape
And many many energy drinks

15 mg methadone and 3 mg Xanax.

Been on them for a week now from zero toleramce or dependency. They are ceasing to be fun and just a nice lobotomy. I'm definitely getting dependent now.

EDIT ADDED: 5 mg more methadone and 1mg more xanax.

EDIT: ADDDED two 24 hrs beers. Literally don't feel shit after all this.

EDIT: alcohol of course made my ketamine damaged bladder hurt.so now I have an excuse to really dose big. Added another 1 mg Xanax now.

If I had fent or heroin I would push off big time right now.

I really need some oxy 3os or dilauded 8s too bad. Even some fentanyl would be nice. My drugs suck.

Havnt smoked weed in like 3 months or drank in like 6 months....I'm ready to though I need either higher doses of my methadone or Xanax which I can't really get bc my partner limits me amd hides them so i dont go buck wild....or I need some other drug.

I'm a druggie I need more more more of something I wanna get fucked up ppl.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Was the amputation caused from IV use or something non drug related?

1st time high in weed in 3 months so basically tripping

1.5 mg Xanax

No opiates for a few days. First time ever I do more benzos than opiates. Oh oh.

smoked a bit of bud and a glass of wine (meh) with an old friend. then came home and dose about 1/3mg benz its startin to be fairly mellow and a little freeing.
weed really is psychedelic, yeah? but mild?
cool
peace

1.5mg klonopin
16mg suboxone
Hitting a .5g live res Unicorn Poop cart
And smoking a joint of Moose and Lobsta
Blunt of half moose and lobsta/half gelonade
Rolled a blunt of half space jet kush half gelonade
And am working through a 6 pack of twisted tea

Last edited:
I cant remember the last time I've been drunk like this on a Monday. Wish it was a Friday so I could keep getting fuckedupper.