• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How likely is coke to cause heart attacks

That’s a fact. I had a heart attack from shooting coke, then shooting heroin after my 8-ball was done. I have had multiple minor cocaine induced heart attacks, (so the the doctors say) I don’t don’t if they were trying to scare me or not. But I’ve made a full recovery.

ha yeah everyone does but if it goes deafiningly loud then its, well, deafening. my hearing has never recovered and the ringing never stopped- but at least its a continuous hum. i haven't done a speedball for over 3 years so it seems to be permanent. and if that's the damage to my blood vessels that i can hear, i dread to think what the rest of my cardiovascular system is like.

The deafness and ringing could also be from the opiate abuse. I od’d on heroin and was 100% deaf for 2 days. The doctors said in some people it is permanent

My mate died the other day cocaine induced heart attack only 24 he was and there me been doing crack all yesterday and now I've I got some really nice flake sticky but the more I learn about coke and how bad it is on the heart compared to speed you wouldn't believe it is it literally rolling the dice or does your body become conditioned I've already had chemical released during a speed ball od called tropinin which is only released with heart stress

So sorry to hear that.

It varies a lot. How much you take, the ROA, if it's long-term use etc. Plus other factors; if you're obese heart attack from coke is a lot more likely (although, can't say I've met any fat crackheads lol :p), if you have any cardiovascular issues etc.

That’s a fact. I had a heart attack from shooting coke, then shooting heroin after my 8-ball was done. I have had multiple minor cocaine induced heart attacks, (so the the doctors say) I don’t don’t if they were trying to scare me or not. But I’ve made a full recovery.

It's definitely illegal for a doctor to lie to their patient lol.

New to coke, trying to be done with it. As far as I know, pure coke won't kill you on the spot (unless you do a 20 inch line). The only famous person who died of coke "OD" - is rapper DMX (RIP) - heart attack tied to coke abuse.
Most people OD and die when they combine opiods and coke (speedballs). I'm not an expert, but I try my best to test my poison and research (fent test kits from dance safe).
I'm very glad I found this forum BTW.
Stay safe and I hope all of you slay your addiction demons and live a long and prosper life!