• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much is to much of this pill....Codeine

JokerObama

Greenlighter
The pill is westward 3000.
Acetaminophen 325mg butalbital 50mg, caffeine 40mg and codeine 30mg. The insert says
Butalbital: toxic dose 1 g (20 capsules)
Acetaminophen: toxic dose 10 g (30 capsules)
Caffeine: toxic dose 1 g (25 capsules)
Codeine: toxic dose 240 mg (8 capsules)
Hear is the insert that came with the pill
http://www.west-ward.com/images/files/package/Butal, Acet, & Caff W-Cod Rev 03-09 - O-3000.pdf

What i do not get is that it says 240mg of codeine is a toxic dose.

So according to this the max amount i should take is 8 capsules? So whats going on? I was thinking 2 but if its, safe to take 4...

I never take pharmaceuticals.

10g of apap is well above a toxic dose this list sounds like a joke no way it's real.

^ What?

What are you looking to get out of it?

Pain relief.. take 2..

To get high on codeine you're gonna need atleast 5 imo and the stimulant effects of the caffeine may make it not worth it (150mg of codeine is pretty lowish dose)..

Wait.. *does some math* 325 * 5 = 1625 (i think).. that's a pretty high dose of APAP to take all in 1 but tbh it wont do any damage if you're not drinking / don't do it again tomorrow / have a healthy liver.

Edit: Didn't know that Butalbital was a barbituate so i have no idea what would be a safe amount of this pill to take would be..

SORRY!

Can't be bothered to read the thread for you but here ya go..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=417579

Just Cold Water Extract that shit sooo easy!

And that^

Last edited:
Yeah 10g of apap being listed as toxic? Try 2-4 grams spread over a day not even 1 dose being toxic.

^2-4 grams in a day is not toxic. That's what is allowed by the FDA for DAILY administration. To produce liver damage acutely you need substantially more and chronically, doses higher than 4g/day for most.

^ yea I have read that 4 grams spread out over 24 hours is fine. I think this might be ld50 or whatever.

So according to this the max amount i should take is 8 capsules?

that would be over a 24 hour period. even if you performed a simple cold water extraction the caffeine is left in there with the codeine and butalbital (if it's readily water soluble? i'm guessing a yeah?)

So whats going on? I was thinking 2 but if its, safe to take 4...

i think any effects you're going experience from the butalbital and codeine maybe possibly be negated from the caffeine in the pills. personally i'd avoid trying to get high on these pills.

since this is more a dosing question, moving to BDD

10gs of APAP is what hospitals consider an overdose and will keep you in for monitoring..