• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to cure an MDMA hangover | MDMA Pharmacology | Harm Reduction ..PROZAC AFTER MDMA ROLL IS OVER SSRIs AND DEBUNKING URBAN LEGENDS

As the poster right above me wrote, good MDMA does not give you a bad come down unless you were a dumbass and took way too much.

That being said, you can make yourself feel absolutely great like I used to. I used to have an afterglow for four or five days when I would start taking it again.

Anyway, start by pre-loading that begins in the morning of the day you're going to go out to the club.

Get up and have a good breakfast. Hopefully you're not an alcoholic because you shouldn't drink any alcohol on days that you roll.

Start your supplement regimen. Your body will continue to store vitamin c. As you load it throughout the day, it will only start to leak that vitamin c once you reach a certain threshold.

Relax and hydrate like you were going to go play soccer in the heat because that's basically what you're doing.

Get a massage.

Pack what you need. Got your clothes.

Have a good lunch.

Have a small bit to eat protein. Maybe a little bit of mild fruit about two or three hours before you go to the party. If you can eat before you go and you're used to it fine.

I know this may not be possible but don't smoke.

Hydrate moderately throughout the evening and take your during the party antioxidant and vitamin pack which you should have brought with you.

Have lots of fun, get home, get showered, take a benzo, drink some more fluids, wait and see if you can go to the bathroom and then go to bed.

I would recommend staying away from Ambien or any of the z drugs. It's a good way to find yourself driving in your underwear down the highway asleep. Yes Ambien works but Ambien and ecstasy don't really work good together.