• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ How to send a sample to wedinos help please?

I've printed off the form so now where do I find the wedinos code? I want to send off a sample but I'm crap at forms?

Do I wright my real name address postcode etc? Or just the first half of my postcode as there is only enough room for 4 numbers/letters and there's 6 in my postcode

What's my reference code?

So I don't need to fill in the bottom of the form where you put an arrow on it?

The wedinos system is very strict and you need to make sure you get everything right. But you absolutely do not have to sign the bottom of the form, unless you're submitting it via an organisation (i.e a drug rehab service/the NHS/whatever).

vSbfbDu.png

I would place the MDMA in a capsule, inside a sealed clear baggie with a sticky label with the wedinos code on, then place that inside another sealed clear baggy, again with a sticky label containing the wedinos code. Stick that in a sealed jiffy bag and post.

^Just follow my hypothetical draft form exactly (assuming you said the sample wasn't taken), except changing anything relative to you such as wedinos code/post code/etc. The Wedinos code is generated via the website (keep a note of it, its your sample) and should be applied to the bag containing the sample. To clarify a few points; where I put N/A on the form I literally meant to write N/A in that box. You don't need to give any personal details other than the first part of your post code; which should hopefully match with the area you're posting from (i.e because if you're from say Sunderland but post it while passing on your way to work in Newcastle, at a Newcastle post box, I think they can sometimes see which postcode it came from & the contrast with the sample on the form, and refuse the sample. I think.).

Feel free to put N/A in the comments, but also feel free to say something like "I am submitting this xanax sample because I am aware that many xanax tablets are currently contaminated with potentially lethal analogues", etc etc. It is not mandatory but IME it tends to intrigue them and give the form a better chance of passing.

And yes, all sections with the arrow i.e "completing form, processing sample and recieved at" absolutely should not be filled in unless you're submitting via an organisation/service like the NHS.

Also, obviously if you say that the sample was taken, then the form should be filled in differently to the draft I provided.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yes thanks, I smudged a bit of the form as a drop of water must of come off my hair, I've just got out the bath and filled it in, will the be as strict to decline my sample because of it?

I'd honestly just print another one and do it again. They can be really picky and strict. Also your sample only has to be 10-30mg or so.

I'd honestly just print another one and do it again. They can be really picky and strict. Also

Okay ill try and get another form it's just hard with lockdown no wheres open to print one, I waited a week to go round my mates to print it off, I'll put less of the speed in it then, but as I don't think there's any amphetamines in it I was just going to send it all in lol, it's probably a whole gram though lol

Okay ill try and get another form it's just hard with lockdown no wheres open to print one, I waited a week to go round my mates to print it off, I'll put less of the speed in it then, but as I don't think there's any amphetamines in it I was just going to send it all in lol, it's probably a whole gram though lol

You could always email them and ask?

Or post off half the sample and if it gets declined by then print shops might be open, or I'd of gone seen my mate again by then and print off another form and use the rest of the "speed" to sample lol

Went and got another print off so I'll post it tomorrow, it's interesting to see what's in this non smelling random "base/speed" lol

How long do they take to test the sample I sent it on 22nd but I've been looking up on wedinos everyday and other samples tested on 29th are already up?

They took a couple of weeks to do mine. You could try searching for the name of the substance you wrote in case you've missed your sample

They also may not have done it at all, as it sounds like they can be quite arbitrary sometimes about which samples they test, or if you wrote something wrong on the form. Maybe send in another sample?

I threw the rest away as I done the form completely fine

I searched the ref number and looked through for my postcode, maybe its not been tested as post is delayed and they might of took a while to receive it

If they don't test this fake K sample I'm going to send I'll be gutted I've got 20mg shall I spilt it and send it twice, as I REALLY want to know what it was, so does a friend I have on here who had similar stuff, did you see my home eztest I done it failed lol

I'd like to know what's on the "speed" too but not as much as the fake K

Look I fucking knew it, he wetted it and refroze it to look like base putty I text him saying you've ripped me off its cut and bashed to fuck give me my money back I trusted you and he didn't reply

I did fill in that it's sample colour was white and its form was putty but they didn't write that but still I'm well impressed with wedinos

LXbPnQ6.jpg

@Forever Changes and @Tranced

How much do I need to cut off an acid blotter to send to wedinos or isn't it worth it as I'd need to send a half a tab? Can't I cut off a speck or a corner lol?

Its my only blotter I don't want to waste it but I also don't want nbomb lol

Just to follow up on what everyone else says, you definitely do NOT need to provide a signature or any identifying info beyond the first part of your postcode. Also I don't think your postcode has to match precisely - I have never had a sample rejected, and have sometimes posted them from adjacent postcodes - i.e. while the letter was correct, the number was different from the actual place where I put it in the postbox.

Also in terms of how to submit, I've always put the sample (whether pill or powder) in a baggie, written the number on the bag, and sellotaped to a piece of paper, folded in 3rds and put in a standard letter envelope along with the form.

Follow up question - does anyone know what the "major" and "minor" sample categories are?
My assumption is simply that major is the greatest %age, and the minor samples are less than that.

For a proper accurate quantified analysis, energy control is the way to go - if you can afford the 60 Euros for the basic test.

Hello does anyone know how much drug would be in the "minor" results of wedinos

Thing is I think I put a benzo pill into a baggie that used to have Ketamine in it but I cleaned it out, even so surely if the pill was sent off in a baggie that once had K in it the results would show a "trace" for ketamine

I bought these benzos in a strip, blister pack and they have major of tramadol along with what it said on the blister pack, fucking trams I didn't bloody want tramadol if I wanted tramadol I'd of bloody bought some myself lol

Just weird it showed Ketamine as a minor and not a trace as I cleaned the baggie out, didn't feel any ketamine effects either

So @Tranced you know more about wedinos and because of you help I'm actually sending quite a few bits, thankyou

Hello does anyone know how much drug would be in the "minor" results of wedinos

Thing is I think I put a benzo pill into a baggie that used to have Ketamine in it but I cleaned it out, even so surely if the pill was sent off in a baggie that once had K in it the results would show a "trace" for ketamine

I bought these benzos in a strip, blister pack and they have major of tramadol along with what it said on the blister pack, fucking trams I didn't bloody want tramadol if I wanted tramadol I'd of bloody bought some myself lol

Just weird it showed Ketamine as a minor and not a trace as I cleaned the baggie out, didn't feel any ketamine effects either

So @Tranced you know more about wedinos and because of you help I'm actually sending quite a few bits, thankyou

Tell us which brand/type of benzos please, this is pretty important.

I'd send in another sample. Sometimes wedinos mix up the wedinos code or conflate different results. That said, the previous nitrazepam submission confirms your result (minus the ketamine). You should have left it in the box really, if you only had a used baggy. The boxes tablet (cut off a single sealed tablet) could be placed in the wrong bag, but sufficiently washed. FTR I'm sure you asked me (I think?) about major/minor, and unfortunately I have no idea. I'd love to know myself.

You need to post this in the benzo thread with the brand name, wedinos results and a photo. People need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will if you've got a link to it

Really....? 😂

Well here you go. A few threads away from this one, usually on the front page of eadd.

Hi All,

following advice of @dalpat077 I am learning a bit about how to test samples of cocaine, and found this thread about wedinos. I am very lazy and a great procastrinator, but was interested by this and went on to wedinos website listinngs about cocaine.

Surprisingly, I found some samples include what looks like the vendor name on it. That's really exciting. I have the strong feeling that one vendor I use is listed here with not bad results: https://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/search/page:109 (and I also surprised another praised and expensive seller has positive in leva)

I tried to find out about how to interpret the results, and wasn't able to find anything in the website, but common sense tells me the best cocaine would be listed as:
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Cocaine

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

Common sense says again: Meaning that your sample was mostly cocaine with no active/harmful cuts

But, how much is "major"? obviously is never going to be 100% cocaine, or even 90%, is there any rule that sets the % of major and minor in those results?

Also common sense tells me I should avoid to use a sample like this absolute garbage:

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Caffeine

And this is an example of harmful cuts used, from bad to worse:

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Cocaine

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Levamisole

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Cocaine, Levamisole

Is there anything else I can get from the results? I guess should avoid the garbage with major in levamisole, or any fentanyl on it, etc... Any advise cocaine-related?

Is it safe to use a sample that tests major in cocaine and nothing else, or still there could be nasty stuff on it?

( I am planning to send some samples, (why not? ) but being a great procastrinator I don't know when will do it)