How

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek Riddle

Bluelighter
Do I use BL without compromising my identity? If all my social media is linked to the same email address would it be wise to link my BL identity to a separate address? Are there a lot of shakedowns on this site? Like how would that go down?

I certainly use a clean email address for bluelight or anything bluelight facing.

Never heard of repercussions, but one can't be too prudent.

i've never been aware of any shakedowns on here so i wouldn't worry about that.

as for compromising your identity, don't be an idiot. i say this as an idiot who'se identity could probably be easily figured out by someone with enough time and a bit of relevant knowledge.

Do I use BL without compromising my identity? If all my social media is linked to the same email address would it be wise to link my BL identity to a separate address? Are there a lot of shakedowns on this site? Like how would that go down?
No shakedowns to my knowledge and I've been around Bluelight for a while. Unless you are taking extreme measures to protect your identity when you get on the internet in the first place... You have virtually no privacy. That being said: Do you really think that anyone cares what you're up to? Shit dude, if you are using social media just assume you are being monitored by the state. That's the world we live in. As far as Bluelight goes, it is a safe space considering everything else. You're fine, don't sweat it.

To expand a bit. Don't use your name, don't give out your personal information to people you don't trust. Bluelight doesn't sell your info like social media does. You're probably safer posting about yourself here then on a place like Reddit.

No shakedowns to my knowledge and I've been around Bluelight for a while. Unless you are taking extreme measures to protect your identity when you get on the internet in the first place... You have virtually no privacy. That being said: Do you really think that anyone cares what you're up to? Shit dude, if you are using social media just assume you are being monitored by the state. That's the world we live in. As far as Bluelight goes, it is a safe space considering everything else. You're fine, don't sweat it.

To expand a bit. Don't use your name, don't give out your personal information to people you don't trust. Bluelight doesn't sell your info like social media does. You're probably safer posting about yourself here then on a place like Reddit.
This, pretty much. Yeah, the reality of the internet belies privacy.

I have many email addresses and such, do what I can for OPsec, but at the end of the day, nothing I can do as a puny mortal will hold when it comes to the overbearing weight of the cyber machine state. I have no illusion of privacy anymore, and have comfortably melded a few of my personalities together and presented them for the world to see.

That said, that uncanny weight of the government likely won't fall on you unless you're up to something really slick, or devious, or have hurt somebody somehow.

Keep it secret, keep it safe. Trues G's move in silence & violence. And you know this, MAN....!!!!!

I'm just wondering. IG just in case I get someone I know gets caught up. I can do three more years in prison idgaf.

I'm just wondering. IG just in case I get someone I know gets caught up. I can do three more years in prison idgaf.
Are you concerned that through affilating with people on Bluelight you are risking a prison sentence?

I'm watching every move you make and I'm a rat.

Only kidding. Don't out yourself, message people your real name, hook up with anyone on here in real life ( if they get pissed off at you they will make it public here ) and above all else share your drugs with the higher ups to get protection and anonymity.

I'm watching every move you make and I'm a rat.

Only kidding. Don't out yourself, message people your real name, hook up with anyone on here in real life ( if they get pissed off at you they will make it public here ) and above all else share your drugs with the higher ups to get protection and anonymity.
Nurse RATched

The clues were there all along!

Ok, I think this has been answered sufficiently I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.