Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hydrochloride salt of 6-APB still around? - IMAGE

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
I was able to get my hands on what was advertised as 6-APB HCl
316074707-1753290301712767-4139480434159067608-n.jpg

It is a grey, cloudy, crystallized substance. Regardless of your replies I will be a guinea pig in a few days, but I would still like to see if anyone has had a similar looking batch

Never seen any APB look like that but insanely curious to hear your results, can you reagent test at least?

-GC
I have had 5-MAPB that came as yellowish powder turn into small clear crystals after an acetone wash and IPA recrystallisation.
Never tried it with APBs though.

I have had 5-MAPB that came as yellowish powder turn into small clear crystals after an acetone wash and IPA recrystallisation.
Never tried it with APBs though.

Did you notice any benefits to purification? I’ve got a batch that I feel is good but I get the impression it could use some cleaning compared to stuff I’ve had in the past.

-GC

Did you notice any benefits to purification? I’ve got a batch that I feel is good but I get the impression it could use some cleaning compared to stuff I’ve had in the past.

-GC
Yes, felt better on the comedown and day after.
After I evaporated the acetone used to wash, what was left was stinky dark brown oily/resinous gunk, and it was about 10% of the original weight of the powder. Yikes.