• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone in urine test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett66

Bluelighter
Hi all. If I take 2 5MG Hydrocodone 5/325 a day before a urine test, will I test positive on a 10 panel test? I WANT to test positive. Should I take them the morning before or one the night before test and one the morning of?
I’ve heard a single dose can be detected for up to 2 to 4 days. On average anyway I know a lot has to do with your metabolism etc.

Thank you in advance

The reason why I wanted to show up is because I am prescribed them monthly but I had to take a few extras this month due to a back injury and I don’t want my doctor to think I’m selling them or some thing I only get 10 a month.

If you only get 10 a month then it seems to me that they are prescribed for as needed use. Which means you shouldn't necessarily have any left at the end of the month. So I don't understand why they would test for it
Well they claim one pill can show on a test up to 3-4 days later so theoretically it should show positive. It did last year when I took one every 3 days.

Well they claim one pill can show on a test up to 3-4 days later so theoretically it should show positive. It did last year when I took one every 3 days.
I see no reason why it wouldn't show on your drug test if you take them the night before. I can't imagine that would give it enough time to test clean unless you get a false negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.